Trương Nguyễn Bảo Trân

Học sinh
Thành viên
12 Tháng năm 2020
Đà Nẵng
THCS Kim Đồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1 In the text below some lines are correct but some have a word that should not be there. Indicate the correct lines with a tick (√). For the incorrect lines, write the words that should not be there.
Decisions, decisions​
1 ............ My parents can’t stop with worrying about my future. They say if I
2 ............ keep putting off making decisions I’ll end up in missing out on
3 ............ opportunities in life. I tell them it’s OK, I’m not desperate for to decide
4 ............ on a career just yet. To keep them happy though, I made up an
5 ............ appointment with a career’s advisor. I told her that while I had no
6 ............ objection to hard work, I preferred to do the kind of job where I could
7 ............ have the fun. She recommended a couple of entertainment companies and
8 ............ suggested paying them a visit. I didn’t want to rush into anything
9 ............ so I haven’t contacted them yet. In fact, I think I might continue on
10 ............ with my studies. I can’t help it feeling that work might be a bit boring.
11 ............ Going off travelling for a year appeals itself to me, too. I don’t really
12 ............ care where I go – I’d just like to see some new places. I know my
13 ............ parents they would rather I got a job straight away, but I’m just not
14 ............ ready for it. If I’ve got to work for the next forty years or so, I think I’ll
15 ............ enjoy having myself a good time for a bit longer first.

2 Underline the correct word for 1–9.
1 Jo began /continued driving even though she had lost her licence
2 Karl continued /went on to become one of the finest violinists of his time.
3 After they broke up, Sam always tried to avoid /stop meeting his old girlfriend.
4 I’m wondering /thinking whether to go to university.
5 Sally really remembers /reminds me of her grandmother.
6 I don’t want to go sightseeing – I’d prefer /prefer to go to the beach
7 Nancy said that she wouldn’t matter /mind looking after the dog while we’re away.
8 I like/want the way you’ve done your hair today.
9 Bob is amazing! He really doesn’t care/matter what people think of him.

MỌI NGƯỜI LÀM GIÚP EM HAI BÀI NÀY VỚI Ạ, ĐANG CẦN GẤP

jeffthehacke

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng bảy 2020
TP Hồ Chí Minh
thpt Nguyễn Công Trứ
1 ............ My parents can’t stop with worrying about my future. They say if I
2 ............ keep putting off making decisions I’ll end up in missing out on
3 ............ opportunities in life. I tell them it’s OK, I’m not desperate for to decide
4 ............ on a career just yet. To keep them happy though, I made up an
5 ............ appointment with a career’s advisor. I told her that while I had no
6 ............ objection to hard work, I preferred to do the kind of job where I could
7 ............ have the fun. She recommended a couple of entertainment companies and
8 ............ suggested paying them a visit. I didn’t want to rush into anything
9 ............ so I haven’t contacted them yet. In fact, I think I might continue on
10 ............ with my studies. I can’t help it feeling that work might be a bit boring.
11 ............ Going off travelling for a year appeals itself to me, too. I don’t really
12 ............ care where I go – I’d just like to see some new places. I know my
13 ............ parents they would rather I got a job straight away, but I’m just not
14 ............ ready for it. If I’ve got to work for the next forty years or so, I think I’ll
15 ............ enjoy having myself a good time for a bit longer first.

Empe_Tchanz

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười 2017
Thái Bình
2 Underline the correct word for 1–9.
1 Jo began /continued driving even though she had lost her licence
2 Karl continued /went on to become one of the finest violinists of his time.
3 After they broke up, Sam always tried to avoid /stop meeting his old girlfriend.
4 I’m wondering /thinking whether to go to university.
5 Sally really remembers /reminds me of her grandmother.
6 I don’t want to go sightseeing – I’d prefer /prefer to go to the beach
7 Nancy said that she wouldn’t matter /mind looking after the dog while we’re away.
8 I like/want the way you’ve done your hair today.
9 Bob is amazing! He really doesn’t care/matter what people think of him.

mình cũng không chắc lắm, bạn có thể hỏi mọi người nha :3

Top Bottom