Không mở trả lời sau này.

Perona03

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
5 Tháng tám 2017
Đồng Nai
1. Họ và tên: Nguyễn Thị Thanh Tâm
2. Năm sinh: 2003
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: cảm thấy đây là một sân chơi rất bổ ích để học hỏi, rèn luyện và nâng cao vốn tiếng anh của bản thân, muốn thử sức cũng như trải nghiệm những thử thách trong cuộc thi này.
4. Thử thách : Tell us about you.
Greetings, I am Tam. I am 15 years old, a secondary school student. My favorite subject is English. In my free time, I like reading books, listening to music, chatting with my friends...I am quite reserved in public but I decide to take part in this competition to enlarge my knowledge about English, make friends and challenge myself. Hope the competition will be held successfully. Thank you for reading!

Kirigaya Kazuto.

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
11 Tháng tư 2017
Nghệ An
HM Forum
1. Họ và tên: Nguyễn Văn Tuấn
2. Năm sinh: 2004
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi:
+ Muốn trau dồi khả năng Ngoại ngữ của mình
+ Muốn giao lưu và kết bạn với mọi người
Hello, my name is Tuan. I am 13 years old. My hometown is Nghe An. And I have a passion for travelling and exploring. In my summer vacations, I often travelling, exploring new places with plentiful cuisines and nature, especially walking along the beach in the dusk that make me comfortable and peaceful.However, in the future, I would like to become a teacher: Teaching seems like the perfect match for me because I enjoy working with children and teaching them new skills. Also, my old teachers have played an important role in my life and I hope to do the same for my students in the future. Thanks you for reading !

Đặng Diệp Linh

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
2 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nam
1. Họ và tên; Đặng Diệp Linh
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: Trao dồi kiến thức, cải thiện khả năng tiếng Anh
Hi guys! My name is Linh. I'm 13 and i'm from Hanam province.Now i'm a student at KB secondary school. My hobbies are listening to music, reading books,taking care of my pets.I find learning Biology and English are very interesting.The reasons that make me join this competition are: improve my English skills ,widen my knowledge and i also have some experience for myself, too.

Xương Hầm

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
10 Tháng một 2018
Hà Nội
Lê Quý Đôn
1. Họ và tên: Nguyễn Hoàng Minh
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: cảm thấy đây là một sân chơi rất bổ ích để học hỏi, rèn luyện và nâng cao vốn tiếng anh của bản thân, muốn thử sức cũng như trải nghiệm những thử thách trong cuộc thi này.
Greetings, I am Minh. I am 15 years old, a secondary school student. My favorite subject is English. In my free time, I like reading books, listening to music, chatting with my friends...I am quite reserved in public but I decide to take part in this competition to enlarge my knowledge about English, make friends and challenge myself. Hope the competition will be held successfully. Thank you for reading!
@ngchau2001 :)

Last edited:

cdrip209

Học sinh
Thành viên
21 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hưng Yên
THCS CLC Dương Phúc Tư
1. Họ và tên: Đỗ Quỳnh Anh
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: Yêu tiếng Anh, muốn khám phá hocmai nhiều hơn, bổ sung kiến thức cho mình và giao lưu với mọi người.
4. Thử thách : Tell us about you
Ans: Hello everybody. My name is Quỳnh Anh. I'm fifteen years old and i'm currently living in Hưng Yên. Now, I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself. English is my primary subject, I really ẹnjoy studying it which why I want to attend in this contest anyway to practice my English skills as well as to communicate with other HMMs. I also like Maths, Geography and Art as my favourite subjects. In my spare time, I'd like to play sports. I always play badminton with my cousin. He is really good at playing badminton and I find it interesing to practice with him everyday. I think that it's quite tedious to tell you more about my hobbies so let's end here. Since I want to seize the opportunities to learn new things, I have decided to take part in this contest. I believe that this contest is an opportunity for HMMs to interact, to learn things from each others and definitely an excellent method to learn English. I'm hoping for your support. Thks for reading.

lê thị hải nguyên

Mùa hè Hóa học
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
28 Tháng hai 2017
Thanh Hóa
HV Thánh Huy
Họ và tên:Lê Thị Hải Nguyên
Năm sinh:2003
Lí do tham gia cuộc thi:nhằm nâng cao ngữ pháp và một số cấu trúc tiếng anh đang còn thiếu sót.
Thử thách :
Hi,everybody,my name is Nguyen but everyone often calls me Kem.I'm 14 years old and a pupil.I live with my family in Thanh Hoa.I am intelested in reading books as it is useful.My dream is to become a doctor.I can cure them from disease and illness and make the life of others better for them.
Bye,see you again.

tu2307

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười 2017
Quảng Nam
1. Họ và tên: Võ Minh Tú
2. Năm sinh: 2005
Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: vì muốn hiểu hơn về tiếng anh, có kinh nghiệm hơn trong học tập
4. Thử thách : Tell us about you
Hello everyone. My name is Tu. I'm 13 years old. I study at Nguyen Du Secondary School. I'm in class 7/2. I live in Quang Nam Province with my family. My hobbies are reading books, listening to music and playing computer games. My favourite food is chicken. My favourite drink is orange juice. I can swim, sing and cook. I can't dance and play football. I want to be a doctor in the future. I think i'm friendly and kind. I'm so happy if you make friend with me. Will you be my friend? Thank you for reading!

Cindy Phuong

Học sinh
Thành viên
29 Tháng ba 2017
1. Họ và tên: Đỗ Thị Thu Phương
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: mình muốn cải thiện các kĩ năng tiếng anh của mình nhất là nói và từ vựng
4. Thử thách : Hello!!! I'm Phuong, you can call me Rose. Now I will tell you something about myself. I'm fifteen years old and i'm in class 9/1, at leloi secondary school. I like reading books and nguyen nhat anh is my favorite author, you know him, right? He is very famous with teenagers, children. I love listening to music, too. I usually listen english songs to improve my listening skills. I think it is a funny way to learn english.
Bye, see you again

Last edited:

Di Thư

Banned
Banned
1 Tháng ba 2017
Bình Định
THCS Đập Đá
1. Họ và tên: Nguyễn Anh Thư
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: một phần là có bạn rủ thi cùng, lý do chủ yếu là muốn được thử sức mình, cũng như trau dồi thêm kiến thức, và ngoài ra phần thưởng còn rất hấp dẫn =))
4. Thử thách : Tell us about you. ( Trả lời bằng Tiếng Anh )
Hi everyone, allow me to introduce myself. My full name is Nguyen Anh Thu, you can call me Thu. I'm 15 years old. My hometown is Binh Dinh. I'm a student at Dap Da Lower Secondary School. I have a passion for travelling and reading novels. I'm a friendly, careful and hard-working person. I'm eager to learn new things and willing to work in team. I really hope that all of you will train and help me. Wish the contest a splendid success. Thank you!

WindyTA

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
26 Tháng tư 2017
Bắc Ninh
Galaxy
1. Họ và tên:Nguyễn Tú Anh
2. Năm sinh:2003
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi:Học hỏi và thử sức
My full name is Nguyen Tu Anh .I am 14 years old.I 'm from Bac Ninh Province .It is the smallest province of Viet Nam.There are five people in my family.I love them so much.I have a cat and it is the apple of my eyes.In the weekend ,I usually read book and listen to the music.Name of the book I love is " Yellow Flowers on the Green Grass" .My dream is to become a designer.I'm doing it.

Last edited:

anh thảo

Học bá thiên văn học
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Lê Văn Thiêm
1. Họ và tên: Hoàng Nguyễn Anh Thảo
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi:
- Muốn phát triển khả năng học Tiếng Anh của bản thân
- Cải thiện , bổ sung kiến thức về môn Tiếng Anh
Hello everybody. My name is Anh Thao , but at home, people often call me Cún . I am 14 years old and studying at Nguyen Du Secondary School. I am currently living in Ha Tinh with my family. My hobbies are listening to music, reading books, especially ,love story , cooking and playing basketball. I particularly like listening to Korean music. Do you know who my favorite group is? That is BTS group . I like learning Literature , History and English. I also learn about other languages. I learned some basic Korean, Japanese and Chinese communication. I hope you will help me more in this contest.

namphuong_2k3

Cựu Mod Anh|Quán quân TE S1
Thành viên
1 Tháng tư 2017
Bình Định
Họ và tên: Giả Hoàng Nam Phương
Năm sinh: 2003
Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: Muốn thử thách bản thân, trau dồi kiến thức và cải thiện những kĩ năng chưa tốt
Thử thách : Tell us about you.
Hi guys, I'm Phuong. This year, I'm 14 years old. I want to join this competition with a purpose that my English skills will be improved and advanced. I really hope that everybody will help me. Have a successful competition!

hoangnga2709

Giải Danh dự "Thử thách cùng Box Hóa 2017"
Thành viên
3 Tháng chín 2014
Bình Định
1. Họ và tên: Nguyễn Nga Hoàng
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi:Nâng cao kiến thức và ngữ pháp tiếng anh
Hello! Everyone. Let me introduce myself. My full name is Nguyen Nga Hoang. I'm 15 years old.I live in Binh Dinh and I'm studying at Dap Da Lower Secondary School.I'm willing to help my friends with their homework or other school activities, so people said that I'm a sociable and generous person. My hobby is listening to music after hours of studying hard.Music entertains me a lot and helps me forget all tiredness in a day.From a child, I dreamt to become a doctor as I want to cure people's illness.I know to be a doctor is so difficult. I’m not very talented at school but I’m trying best. I believe that my dream will come true. I participate in this competition for improving and advancing English Grammar. I really hope everyone will help me. Have a successful competition. That's all about me. Thanks for your reading.

Kaito.

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
THCS Đặng Chánh Kỷ
1. Họ và tên: Phan Hồ An Ly
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: em muốn trao dồi, ôn luyện kiến thức và ký năng nghe về tiếng anh
4. Thử thách : Hello everybody , my name is Ly. I am 14 years old. I live in Nghe An. I love English very much so i hope everyone will choose me Thanks for writting

Reactions: ng.htrang2004

Đặng Thư

Mùa hè Hóa học
Thành viên
17 Tháng năm 2017
1. Họ và tên: Đặng Thư
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: Muốn thử thách bản thân, đồng thời bổ sung thêm kiến thức
4. Thử thách : Hello everyone!! My name is Thu. I am 13 years old. Someone said to me that i am reserved but i'm a friendly girl! I like listening to music, cooking, playing badminon........ I do it all if I can afford it. I always set goals for myself. Today, I want to join The English to improve my English skills. Victory will remain there. Let's try your best! Nothing is impossible!!!

Thái Vĩnh Đạt

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng tám 2017
Phú Yên
THCS Huỳnh Thúc Kháng
1. Họ và tên: Thái Vĩnh Đạt
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: Muốn nâng cao thêm trình độ tiếng Anh của mình
4. Thử thách: Hello everyone! Now I'd like to introduce to all of you about myself. My full name is Thai Vinh Dat, I'm fourteen years old and I'm a student at Le Van Tam Secondary school. I live in Ho Chi Minh City - a dynamic city. I'm interested in learning English, I like watching television, reading books and going shopping with my family. Today, after watching this topic, I would love to take part in this contest not only to consolidate and improve my English skills but also to make new friends. I will try my best. I hope that everyone will achieve the best results and the contest will be success!
Thank you.

Xuân Long

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng ba 2017
Nam Định
Học viện Công nghệ Bưu chính Viễn thông
1. Họ và tên:phạm Xuân Long
2. Năm sinh: 2001
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: học hỏi thêm nhiều kiến thức mới về tiếng anh và trau dồi thêm 4 kĩ năng nghe, nói, đọc, viết
4. Thử thách : Hi everybody, I'm Long, I'm a student in a high school. I come from Nam Dinh .I will try my best to win the prize.I Hope to meet more friends in this competition Thank you very much!​

Reactions: Cuồng Wanna One

Hiểu Lam

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
24 Tháng tư 2017
Trái Đất
1. Họ và tên
2. Năm sinh
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi
1. Họ và tên: Đặng Phan Nhật Lam
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: Muốn nâng cao trình độ Tiếng Anh, học hỏi mọi người nhiều hơn, giao lưu kết bạn
Answer: Hi every one, my English name's Sapphire. Well, today, I am here to participate in the contest " The English". Although I am 15 years old, I am pretty bad at English. I think it was because I did not have the right course so I decided to participate in this contest, I hope everyone help me so that I can improve my English.Thank you~

HuyHuy__BFF

Banned
Banned
23 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hà Tĩnh
HOCMAI Forum
1. Họ và tên: Thái Vĩnh Đạt
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: Muốn nâng cao thêm trình độ tiếng Anh của mình
4. Thử thách: Hello everyone! Now I'd like to introduce to all of you about myself. My full name is Thai Vinh Dat, I'm fourteen years old and I'm a student at Le Van Tam Secondary school. I live in Ho Chi Minh City - a dynamic city. I'm interested in learning English, I like watching television, reading books and going shopping with my family. Today, after watching this topic, I would love to take part in this contest not only to consolidate and improve my English skills but also to make new friends. I will try my best. I hope that everyone will achieve the best results and the contest will be success!
Thank you.
1. Họ và tên:phạm Xuân Long
2. Năm sinh: 2001
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: học hỏi thêm nhiều kiến thức mới về tiếng anh và trau dồi thêm 4 kĩ năng nghe, nói, đọc, viết
4. Thử thách : Hi everybody, I'm Long, I'm a student in a high school. I come from Nam Dinh .I will try my best to win the prize.I Hope to meet more friends in this competition Thank you very much!​
1. Họ và tên: Đặng Phan Nhật Lam
3. Lí do tham gia cuộc thi: Muốn nâng cao trình độ Tiếng Anh, học hỏi mọi người nhiều hơn, giao lưu kết bạn
Answer: Hi every one, my English name's Sapphire. Well, today, I am here to participate in the contest " The English". Although I am 15 years old, I am pretty bad at English. I think it was because I did not have the right course so I decided to participate in this contest, I hope everyone help me so that I can improve my English.Thank you~

Xin lỗi các bạn nhưng thời gian đăng kí đã kết thúc vào 21:00 ngày 20/1, hẹn các bạn vào dịp sau !:D
----- TẤT CẢ CÁC THÍ SINH THAM DỰ VÒNG SƠ LOẠI ĐẾN 21:30 20/01------

Reactions: ng.htrang2004
Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.
Top Bottom