Ngoại ngữ Tương lai đơn, tương lai tiếp diễn

Shin Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng sáu 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1 I don't like that man and I (not help) him.
2 He (not meet) her, because they will be in different places.
3 My husband (not cut) down the tree. He says that it is perfectly all right as it is.
4 My husband (not cut) the hedge for some time, because he's got a lot of other jobs to do first.
5 Tom (not come) to our party, because he will be away on that date.
6 Peter says that he (not come) to our party. He doesn't approve of parties.
7 She says that she (not lend) me the book, because I never give books back.
8 Mr Pitt (not speak) at the meeting tonight, because he has unexpectedly had to go to hospital.
9 I'll work under anyone except my brother. I (not work) under him.
10 We'll be in the same firm, but we (not work) together, because we'll be in different departments.
11 I (not have) that boy in my class. He is far too noisy.
12 I (not teach) you next week, as I have to go to Paris.
13 He is so angry with his sister that he (not speak) to her.
14 I'll give your message to my sister when I write; but I (not write) some time, as I only write once a month and I posted a letter to him yesterday.
15 I (not feed) your dog again. He always tries to bite me when I come near him.
16 They were very rude to me. I (not go) there again.
17 He said, 1 (not paint) you in that dress. It does not suit you.
18 I (not take) any photographs for some time because my camera is being repaired.
19 I (not borrow) his van again. The brakes don't work properly.
20 That boy (not wash) his face. He likes being dirty.
21 You can have the car tomorrow if you like. I (not use) it as I'll be far too busy to go out.
22 She says that she (not send) the child to school, no matter what we say. She thinks it is far better to educate children at home.
23 He says he (not play) for them again, because they aren't giving him enough money.
24 She (not sing) at the next concert, because she has had to go home suddenly.
25 I (not play) cards with you again. You always cheat.
26 She (not take) part in the bridge tournament, because she'll be away then.
27 I (not eat) any more of this; I feel queer already.
28 I (not eat) curry again for a long time, because I am going to stay in a house where no one knows how to cook it.
29 He says that he (not ride) that mare again, because she's dangerous.
30 Tom (not ride) in tomorrow's race, because he is too young. They don't allow riders under sixteen.
31 Whisky is absolutely necessary to me and I (not give) it up.
32 Jack (not drink) whisky this time next week, because he'll be in hospital and they won't give it to him there.
33 I (not open) the window. I dislike fresh air.
34 There is something on his mind, but he (not tell) me what it is.
35 The cat (not eat) fish so I have to buy meat for him.
36 He (not wear) uniform when you see him, because he'll be on leave then, and they don't wear uniform when they are on leave.

Ngọc's

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Phúc
THPT Lê Xoay
1 I don't like that man and I won't help him.
2 He won't meet her, because they will be in different places.
3 My husband won't cut down the tree. He says that it is perfectly all right as it is.
4 My husband won't cut(not cut) the hedge for some time, because he's got a lot of other jobs to do first.
5 Tom won't come(not come) to our party, because he will be away on that date.
6 Peter says that he isn't going to come(not come) to our party. He doesn't approve of parties.
7 She says that she isn't going to lend(not lend) me the book, because I never give books back.
8 Mr Pitt isn't going to speak(not speak) at the meeting tonight, because he has unexpectedly had to go to hospital.
9 I'll work under anyone except my brother. I won't(not work) under him.
10 We'll be in the same firm, but we won't work(not work) together, because we'll be in different departments.
11 I won't have(not have) that boy in my class. He is far too noisy.
12 I won't teach(not teach) you next week, as I have to go to Paris.
13 He is so angry with his sister that he won't speak(not speak) to her.
14 I'll give your message to my sister when I write; but I won't write(not write) some time, as I only write once a month and I posted a letter to him yesterday.
15 I am not going to feed(not feed) your dog again. He always tries to bite me when I come near him.
16 They were very rude to me. I am not going to go(not go) there again.
17 He said, 1 won't paint (not paint) you in that dress. It does not suit you.
18 I am not going to take(not take) any photographs for some time because my camera is being repaired.
19 I am not going to borrow(not borrow) his van again. The brakes don't work properly.
20 That boy won't wash(not wash) his face. He likes being dirty.
21 You can have the car tomorrow if you like. I won't use(not use) it as I'll be far too busy to go out.
22 She says that she isn't going to send(not send) the child to school, no matter what we say. She thinks it is far better to educate children at home.
23 He says he won't play(not play) for them again, because they aren't giving him enough money.
24 She isn't going to sing(not sing) at the next concert, because she has had to go home suddenly.
25 I am not going to play(not play) cards with you again. You always cheat.
26 She won't take(not take) part in the bridge tournament, because she'll be away then.
27 I am not going to eat(not eat) any more of this; I feel queer already.
28 I am not going to eat(not eat) curry again for a long time, because I am going to stay in a house where no one knows how to cook it.
29 He says that he won't ride(not ride) that mare again, because she's dangerous.
30 Tom isn't going to ride(not ride) in tomorrow's race, because he is too young. They don't allow riders under sixteen.
31 Whisky is absolutely necessary to me and I won't give (not give) it up.
32 Jack won't be drinking(not drink) whisky this time next week, because he'll be in hospital and they won't give it to him there.
33 I am not going to open(not open) the window. I dislike fresh air.
34 There is something on his mind, but he won't tell(not tell) me what it is.
35 The cat isn't going to eat (not eat) fish so I have to buy meat for him.
36 He won't be wearing(not wear) uniform when you see him, because he'll be on leave then, and they don't wear uniform when they are on leave.
@baochau1112 : e thấy bài này sao sao ý, chị check hộ em. Có gì sửa hộ em với ạ:p:D

Reactions: baochau1112

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
1 I don't like that man and I (not help) him.
2 He (not meet) her, because they will be in different places.
3 My husband (not cut) down the tree. He says that it is perfectly all right as it is.
4 My husband (not cut) the hedge for some time, because he's got a lot of other jobs to do first.
5 Tom (not come) to our party, because he will be away on that date.
6 Peter says that he (not come) to our party. He doesn't approve of parties.
7 She says that she (not lend) me the book, because I never give books back.
8 Mr Pitt (not speak) at the meeting tonight, because he has unexpectedly had to go to hospital.
9 I'll work under anyone except my brother. I (not work) under him.
10 We'll be in the same firm, but we (not work) together, because we'll be in different departments.
11 I (not have) that boy in my class. He is far too noisy.
12 I (not teach) you next week, as I have to go to Paris.
13 He is so angry with his sister that he (not speak) to her.
14 I'll give your message to my sister when I write; but I (not write) some time, as I only write once a month and I posted a letter to him yesterday.
15 I (not feed) your dog again. He always tries to bite me when I come near him.
16 They were very rude to me. I (not go) there again.
17 He said, 1 (not paint) you in that dress. It does not suit you.
18 I (not take) any photographs for some time because my camera is being repaired.
19 I (not borrow) his van again. The brakes don't work properly.
20 That boy (not wash) his face. He likes being dirty.
21 You can have the car tomorrow if you like. I (not use) it as I'll be far too busy to go out.
22 She says that she (not send) the child to school, no matter what we say. She thinks it is far better to educate children at home.
23 He says he (not play) for them again, because they aren't giving him enough money.
24 She (not sing) at the next concert, because she has had to go home suddenly.
25 I (not play) cards with you again. You always cheat.
26 She (not take) part in the bridge tournament, because she'll be away then.
27 I (not eat) any more of this; I feel queer already.
28 I (not eat) curry again for a long time, because I am going to stay in a house where no one knows how to cook it.
29 He says that he (not ride) that mare again, because she's dangerous.
30 Tom (not ride) in tomorrow's race, because he is too young. They don't allow riders under sixteen.
31 Whisky is absolutely necessary to me and I (not give) it up.
32 Jack (not drink) whisky this time next week, because he'll be in hospital and they won't give it to him there.
33 I (not open) the window. I dislike fresh air.
34 There is something on his mind, but he (not tell) me what it is.
35 The cat (not eat) fish so I have to buy meat for him.
36 He (not wear) uniform when you see him, because he'll be on leave then, and they don't wear uniform when they are on leave.
1 I don't like that man and I won't help him.
2 He won't meet her, because they will be in different places.
3 My husband won't cut down the tree. He says that it is perfectly all right as it is.
4 My husband won't cut(not cut) the hedge for some time, because he's got a lot of other jobs to do first.
5 Tom won't come(not come) to our party, because he will be away on that date.
6 Peter says that he isn't going to come(not come) to our party. He doesn't approve of parties.
7 She says that she isn't going to lend(not lend) me the book, because I never give books back.
8 Mr Pitt isn't going to speak(not speak) at the meeting tonight, because he has unexpectedly had to go to hospital.
9 I'll work under anyone except my brother. I won't(not work) under him.
10 We'll be in the same firm, but we won't work(not work) together, because we'll be in different departments.
11 I won't have(not have) that boy in my class. He is far too noisy.
12 I won't teach(not teach) you next week, as I have to go to Paris.
13 He is so angry with his sister that he won't speak(not speak) to her.
14 I'll give your message to my sister when I write; but I won't write(not write) some time, as I only write once a month and I posted a letter to him yesterday.
15 I am not going to feed(not feed) your dog again. He always tries to bite me when I come near him.
16 They were very rude to me. I am not going to go(not go) there again.
17 He said, 1 won't paint (not paint) you in that dress. It does not suit you.
18 I am not going to take(not take) any photographs for some time because my camera is being repaired.
19 I am not going to borrow(not borrow) his van again. The brakes don't work properly.
20 That boy won't wash(not wash) his face. He likes being dirty.
21 You can have the car tomorrow if you like. I won't use(not use) it as I'll be far too busy to go out.
22 She says that she isn't going to send(not send) the child to school, no matter what we say. She thinks it is far better to educate children at home.
23 He says he won't play(not play) for them again, because they aren't giving him enough money.
24 She isn't going to sing(not sing) at the next concert, because she has had to go home suddenly.
25 I am not going to play(not play) cards with you again. You always cheat.
26 She won't take(not take) part in the bridge tournament, because she'll be away then.
27 I am not going to eat(not eat) any more of this; I feel queer already.
28 I am not going to eat(not eat) curry again for a long time, because I am going to stay in a house where no one knows how to cook it.
29 He says that he won't ride(not ride) that mare again, because she's dangerous.
30 Tom isn't going to ride(not ride) in tomorrow's race, because he is too young. They don't allow riders under sixteen.
31 Whisky is absolutely necessary to me and I won't give (not give) it up.
32 Jack won't be drinking(not drink) whisky this time next week, because he'll be in hospital and they won't give it to him there.
33 I am not going to open(not open) the window. I dislike fresh air.
34 There is something on his mind, but he won't tell(not tell) me what it is.
35 The cat isn't going to eat (not eat) fish so I have to buy meat for him.
36 He won't be wearing(not wear) uniform when you see him, because he'll be on leave then, and they don't wear uniform when they are on leave.

Top Bottom