Ngoại ngữ Trip to a famous place

meoulam1999

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
5 Tháng hai 2011
I have a memorable sightseeing trip with my family last year at Nha Trang beach which is the a famous place in Vietnam. We had 2 days for trip. I was really impressed by the beauty and quiet here. First we choose a room in a hotel near beach .It enough to comfortable and convenient. Then we have lunch in a restaurant in hotel. We have been enjoying the dishes from the sea such as squid,shrimp,..etc…It really very fresh and delicious.
When the sun gradually goes down ,my family goes out to sea together. Beach at sunset looks very nice. Those birds fly over the blue sky. Everything is peaceful. It is great !And then we swim and frolic in the beach together. At night we sat on the coast and talking together under sky with full of stars. The winds blow into from the sea so cool and comfortable. It is the most wonderful moments ,what I have ever experienced .I was so happy.!
Because of busy work so my family have less time to travel together .So trips like this are really great. I am looking forward to going back Nhatrang beach once again with my family

Top Bottom