trucphuong02

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2013
TP Hồ Chí Minh
ptnk
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1) I would like to devote more time to my wife and children. (dedicate)
2) Much to the surprise of the band, there's been a huge call for their latest album. (demand)
3) It seems that the older I get, the more I desire the return of my childhood years. (long)
4) Jody was being very modest when she said she wasn't deserving of the award. (worthy)

yukari321

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
An Giang
Unknown
2) Much to the surprise of the band, there's been a huge call for their latest album. (demand)
3) It seems that the older I get, the more I desire the return of my childhood years. (long)
4) Jody was being very modest when she said she wasn't deserving of the award. (worthy)
=> I would like to dedicate more time to my wife and children
devote = dedicate: hiến dâng; dành cho
=> Much to the surprise of the band, there's been a huge demand for their last album
call = demand: sự đòi hỏi, sự yêu cầu.
=> It seems that the older I get, the more I long for the return of my childhood years
desire = long for: ao ước
=> Jody was being very modest when she said she wasn't worthy of the award
deserving = worthy: đáng khen, đáng thưởng.

Top Bottom