supermess1

Học sinh
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2020
Hải Phòng
THCS CHU VĂN AN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người ơi giúp mình với mình đang cần gấp

Question 1.
A.
package B. habitable C. massive D. garnish
Question 2.
A.
honest B. handicraft C. habitable D. behavior

Mark letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose main stress position is placed differently from that of the others in each group.
Question 3.
A.
touchdown B. garnish C. attach D. fluent
Question 4.
A.
suggestion B. refreshment C. develop D. organize

Mark letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct preposition or adverb particle that completes the sentence.
Question 5.
The article was about the different varieties __________ English spoken throughout the world.
A. in B. from C. of D. among
Question 6. It was necessary __________ us to solve this question as soon as possible.
A. among B. for C. of D. with

Mark letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word.
Question 7.
I just want to stay at home and watch TV and take it easy.
A.
sit down B. sleep C. relax D. eat

Mark the letter A,B,C or D to indicate the part of the sentences that is incorrect.
Question 8.
I’m in love with a city which the wonderful fireworks festival is held annually.
A. with B. which C. is held D. fireworks
Question 9. We hardly eat many junk food because it has some adverse effects on our health.
A. because B. on C. many D. adverse
Question 10. I enjoyed the book that you told me to read it.
A. told me B. it C. that D. enjoyed
Question 11. Tommy, with his brothers, were watching TV when their parents came into the room.
A. brothers B. into C. were D. their

Mark the letter A,B,C or D to indicate the part of the sentences that is incorrect.
Question 12.
One of the main reasons that teens have bad eating habits are because of their very busy schedules.
A. have B. are C. reasons D. of
Question 13. The boy whom laughed happily was my brother.
A. was B. whom C. happily D. The

Read the following passage and mark letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions that follow.
Son Doong Cave

Located in the limestone mountains of Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park. Son Doong Cave was first found in 1991 by Ho Khanh, a local man. In 2009, the cave was explored and published by a group of scientists from British Cave Research Association.
Son Doong Cave was formed from 2 to 5 million years ago, when the river flowed through the limestone mountain area and was buried. The water eroded limestone and created an underground tunnel. In soft limestone areas, the collapse of tunnel ceiling formed large holes which became giant domes afterward. The cave is about 200m high, 200m wide and at least 8 5km long. Especially, Son Doong consists of two entrances, which is unique among explored caves in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park. Exploring the cave, visitors were surprised with spectacular scenery of numerous stalactites of which some giant stalagmites are more than 70 metres high. Deep inside the cave exists a grandiose tropical jungle called “Garden of Eden" by the explorers. The jungle is home to a diversified system of fauna and flora. Besides, the cave possesses a 2.5-kilometre underground river. Not far from the “Garden of Eden” lies an enormous “pearl collection” consisting of tens of thousands of small stone pieces in dry ponds, contributing to magnificent beauty of the cave.
Question 17. The reason why Son Doong Cave was formed is that ………..
A. an underground tunnel was buried in the area B. the river was buried in the limestone mountains
C. the limestone areas were soft D. it only happened from 2 to 5 million years ago
Question 18. The most important feature of “Garden of Eden” is ……….
A. the biggest length B. the biodiversity C. giant stalagmites D. the river below
Question 19. We can infer from the passage that …………..
A. tunnels and giant domes were formed at the same time
B. “pearl collection” contains a lot of precious stones
C. Garden of Eden” is in the underground river
D. we can live the cave with the air and water
Question 20. All of the following are the wonderful features of Son Doong Cave EXCEPT ………
A. spectacular scenery of numerous stalactites and stalagmites
B. a river flowing over 2.5 kilometers along the cave
C. tropical jungle inside with the biodiversity
D. the big sizes of the cave and the giant domes
Question 21. The thing that makes it different from other caves in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park is ……….
A. its discovery by a local man.
B.
large holes in the ceiling
C. the two entrances into the cave
D. stalactites and stalagmites

Make the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentences that is CLOSEST in meaning to the given one.
Question 22.
The boys want to win the football match.
A. They boys wish to have won the football match.
B.
The boys prefer winning the football match.
C. The boys would rather to win the football match.
D.
The boys wish they won the football match.
Question 23. Although he is wealthy, he is not spoiled.
A. Despite of his wealth, he is not spoiled.
B.
Despite his wealth, he is not spoiled.
C. Although his wealth, he is not spoiled.
D.
In spite his wealth, he is not spoiled.
Question 24. Thousands of tourists visit My Son Sanctuary every year.
A. My Son Sanctuary are visited by thousands of tourists every year.
B. My Son Sanctuary is visited by thousands of tourists every year.
C. My Son Sanctuary was visited by thousands of tourists every year.
D. My Son Sanctuary has been visited by thousands of tourists every year.
Question 25. The Greens are going to paint this house and these cars for Christmas Day.
A. This house and these cars will have been painted for Christmas Day by the Greens.
B. This house and these cars will be painted for Christmas Day by the Greens.
C. This house and these cars is going to be painted for Christmas Day by the Greens.
D. This house and these cars are going to be painted for Christmas Day by the Greens

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
Mọi người ơi giúp mình với mình đang cần gấp

Question 1.
A.
package B. habitable C. massive D. garnish
Question 2.
A.
honest B. handicraft C. habitable D. behavior

Mark letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose main stress position is placed differently from that of the others in each group.
Question 3.
A.
touchdown B. garnish C. attach D. fluent
Question 4.
A.
suggestion B. refreshment C. develop D. organize

Mark letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct preposition or adverb particle that completes the sentence.
Question 5.
The article was about the different varieties __________ English spoken throughout the world.
A. in B. from C. of D. among
Question 6. It was necessary __________ us to solve this question as soon as possible.
A. among B. for C. of D. with

Mark letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word.
Question 7.
I just want to stay at home and watch TV and take it easy.
A.
sit down B. sleep C. relax D. eat

Question 8.
I’m in love with a city which the wonderful fireworks festival is held annually.
A. with B. which C. is held D. fireworks
Question 9. We hardly eat many junk food because it has some adverse effects on our health.
A. because B. on C. many D. adverse
Question 10. I enjoyed the book that you told me to read it.
A. told me B. it C. that D. enjoyed
Question 11. Tommy, with his brothers, were watching TV when their parents came into the room.
A. brothers B. into C. were D. their

Question 12.
One of the main reasons that teens have bad eating habits are because of their very busy schedules.
A. have B. are C. reasons D. of
Question 13. The boy whom laughed happily was my brother.
A. was B. whom C. happily D. The

Read the following passage and mark letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions that follow.
Son Doong Cave

Located in the limestone mountains of Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park. Son Doong Cave was first found in 1991 by Ho Khanh, a local man. In 2009, the cave was explored and published by a group of scientists from British Cave Research Association.
Son Doong Cave was formed from 2 to 5 million years ago, when the river flowed through the limestone mountain area and was buried. The water eroded limestone and created an underground tunnel. In soft limestone areas, the collapse of tunnel ceiling formed large holes which became giant domes afterward. The cave is about 200m high, 200m wide and at least 8 5km long. Especially, Son Doong consists of two entrances, which is unique among explored caves in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park. Exploring the cave, visitors were surprised with spectacular scenery of numerous stalactites of which some giant stalagmites are more than 70 metres high. Deep inside the cave exists a grandiose tropical jungle called “Garden of Eden" by the explorers. The jungle is home to a diversified system of fauna and flora. Besides, the cave possesses a 2.5-kilometre underground river. Not far from the “Garden of Eden” lies an enormous “pearl collection” consisting of tens of thousands of small stone pieces in dry ponds, contributing to magnificent beauty of the cave.
Question 17. The reason why Son Doong Cave was formed is that ………..
A. an underground tunnel was buried in the area B. the river was buried in the limestone mountains
C. the limestone areas were soft D. it only happened from 2 to 5 million years ago
Question 18. The most important feature of “Garden of Eden” is ……….
A. the biggest length B. the biodiversity C. giant stalagmites D. the river below
Question 19. We can infer from the passage that …………..
A. tunnels and giant domes were formed at the same time
B. “pearl collection” contains a lot of precious stones
C. Garden of Eden” is in the underground river
D. we can live the cave with the air and water
Question 20. All of the following are the wonderful features of Son Doong Cave EXCEPT ………
A. spectacular scenery of numerous stalactites and stalagmites
B. a river flowing over 2.5 kilometers along the cave
C. tropical jungle inside with the biodiversity
D. the big sizes of the cave and the giant domes
Question 21. The thing that makes it different from other caves in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park is ……….
A. its discovery by a local man.
B.
large holes in the ceiling
C. the two entrances into the cave
D. stalactites and stalagmites

Make the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentences that is CLOSEST in meaning to the given one.
Question 22.
The boys want to win the football match.
A. They boys wish to have won the football match.
B.
The boys prefer winning the football match.
C. The boys would rather to win the football match.
D.
The boys wish they won the football match.
Question 23. Although he is wealthy, he is not spoiled.
A. Despite of his wealth, he is not spoiled.
B.
Despite his wealth, he is not spoiled.
C. Although his wealth, he is not spoiled.
D.
In spite his wealth, he is not spoiled.
Question 24. Thousands of tourists visit My Son Sanctuary every year.
A. My Son Sanctuary are visited by thousands of tourists every year.
B. My Son Sanctuary is visited by thousands of tourists every year.
C. My Son Sanctuary was visited by thousands of tourists every year.
D. My Son Sanctuary has been visited by thousands of tourists every year.
Question 25. The Greens are going to paint this house and these cars for Christmas Day.
A. This house and these cars will have been painted for Christmas Day by the Greens.
B. This house and these cars will be painted for Christmas Day by the Greens.
C. This house and these cars is going to be painted for Christmas Day by the Greens.
D. This house and these cars are going to be painted for Christmas Day by the Greens
Bài phát âm và trọng âm em có thể tự tra từ điển nè =)))
5. Among (giữa 3 cái trở lên mình dùng "among")
6. For (It's necessary for sb to do sth: ai đó cần thiết làm gì)
7. Relax (take it easy = relax: thư giãn)
8. which -> where (sau đại từ "which" là động từ, sau đại từ "where" là mệnh đề)
9. many -> much (food không đếm được)
10. it -> bỏ ("that" đã thay thế cho "book" nên ko cần "it")
11. were -> was (chia theo chủ ngữ đầu tiên)
12. are -> is (one of... : 1 trong những -> danh từ số ít)
13. whom -> who (who là đại từ thay thế cho chủ ngữ và tân ngữ, còn whom chỉ thay thế cho tân ngữ)
Bài đọc em hãy đọc kì bài và tự trả lời nhé, chị thấy bài không khó chút nào đâu ^^
22. D -> ước ở hiện tại
23. B (despite + N/ N.P/V-ing: mặc dù)
24. B (câu bị động ở hiện tại đơn)
25. D (câu bị động ở tương lai gần)

Top Bottom