bts 456

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
11 Tháng một 2019
Hà Nội
TRƯỜNG Tiểu học Lê Trọng Tấn
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. 1. Tom _____ already left when you arrived. A) he B) just C) had D) was 2. I _____ working until you came. A) am B) will be C) had been D) won’t 3. The landlord _____ just rented the apartment when I got there. A) almost B) have C) had been D) had 4. _____ they rented it before you called? A) How B) Who C) Did D) Had 5. _____ you like to go the movies tonight? A) How B) Had C) Would D) Why 6. I _____ rather study in the library.. A) would B) can C) much D) will 7. _____ it be possible to go next week? A) Can B) How C) Rather D) May 8. No, I ____ like to go then. A) can’t B) can C) wouldn’t D) not 9. If my car _____ start, I will be late. A) didn’t B) doesn’t C) don’t D) did 10. If Anita doesn’t hurry, she _____ be able to finish. A) won’t B) would C) can D) can’t 11. Leonard won’t come _____ it rains tomorrow. A) will B) if C) because D) and 12. If I _____ a chef, I’d make a great meal. A) was B) were C) am D) cooked 13. If it _____ cold outside, Linda would go to the beach. A) weren’t B) isn’t C) wasn’t D) won’t be 14. Jim ______ study harder if he had more time. A) will B) won’t C) were D) would 15. Many cameras _____ in Japan. A) made B) here C) are making D) are made 16. Watson _____ needed here tomorrow. A) not B) isn’t C) was D) aren’t 17. The computer _____ guaranteed by the company. A) is B) are C) it’s D) aren’t 18. These packages are _____ special care because they’re fragile. A) give B) needing C) given D) giving 19. When the door _____, Frank was very surprised. A) opens B) is opened C) was opened D) shuts 20. “The letter _____ last week,” Helen said. A) is sent B) was sent C) will be sent D) sent 21. These houses _____ by settlers many years ago. A) are maid B) were built C) built D) made 22. America _____ by Christopher Columbus in 1492. A) was here B) was discovered C) found D) had ships 23. Wilma ______ called if she had forgotten her keys. A) had B) would C) found D) would have 24. They would have gone home if we ______ here. A) aren’t B) won’t be C) hadn’t been D) are 25. If Bruce had been careful, he _____ had an accident. A) has B) have C) wouldn’t D) wouldn’t have 26. Would Bruce _____ his car if he had driven slowly? A) damage B) had damaged C) have damaged D) damaged 27. Janet taught _____ to play the piano. A) myself B) herself C) yourself D) I 28. The Nelsons enjoyed _____ on their vacation on a lonely island. A) themselves B) yourself C) yourselves D) ourselves 29. I’m teaching _____ to speak English. A) himself B) us C) yourself D) myself 30. It was very cold today. You _____ your sweater. A) could wear B) should have worn C) should wear D) couldn’t worn 31. Tom _____ more for the test yesterday. A) can always study B) will be able to study C) could have studied D) always studied 32. Ronald _____ left last week. A) should B) might not C) have D) might have 33. By 5:30 this afternoon, Bob _____ been at work for eight hours. A) has B) will C) have D) will have 34. Everyone will _____ lunch by 2:30. A) be B) eat for C) have had D) had have 35. The painters _____ finished their work by tomorrow. A) have B) will have C) won’t be D) were 36. The package should be here _____ ten o’clock tomorrow. A) delivered B) sent C) by D) by mail 37. Susan will probably work ______ six. A) for B) under C) until D) by 38. _____ the time our boss is sixty, he will have worked for forty years. A) When B) Until C) Over D) By 39. Always put medicine away after _____ it. A) taking B) took C) you took D) you’re 40. You should always check your tires before _____ your car. A) drive B) driving C) you drove D) you’re driving 41. Are you interested in ______ a watch? A) by B) for C) buying D) to buy 42. Joan said that _____ . A) I’m at my office B) she was at her office C) she’s been at my office D) you are at your office 43. Jack _____ to Tom. A) says that he had spoken B) say that he speaks C) said that he had spoken D) had spoken that he will say 44. Lucy told him that _____ to you. A) she wants talk B) I want to talk C) she wanted to talk D) you wanted to talk 45. I thought that he _____ something for me. A) was supposed to do B) is supposed to do C) was supposed D) is supposed to 46. Carlos heard that you _____ in town. A) are B) been C) were D) gone 47. They promised that they _____ Mike next year. A) visit B) will visit C) would visit D) won’t visit 48. I don’t mind _____ for you. A) to wait B) waiting C) to waiting D) wait 49. Betty couldn’t help ____ when Oscar fell down. A) the laugh B) at laughing C) to laugh D) laughing 50. The old man can’t stand _____ the bus to work. A) riding B) ride C) the ride D) sitting 51. Don’t be nervous. I want you _____ . A) not nervous B) to relax C) relax D) relaxing 52. Excuse me, officer. I’d like you _____ me. A) helping B) to help C) help D) for helping 53. The instructor wants us _____ for the test. A) student B) study hard C) to prepare D) writing 54. “Would you like me _____ ?” he asked. A) dancing B) a dance C) to dance D) dance 55. Traffic was bad because the highway _____ repaired. A) will be B) is C) was being D) being 56. They didn’t consider the traffic problem when the plans for the project _____ made last year. A) have been B) was being C) were being D) are carefully 57. The English test _____ yesterday. A) being B) was given C) being here D) being hard 58. Jean has _____ paid a good salary. A) earned B) being C) been D) been earning 59. Mr. Bond’s suitcase _____ examined already by the customs officer. A) carefully B) is C) has D) has been Book 1 Part D Test 2 154 60. Their passports _____ checked by the officer. A) already have B) have already been C) already been D) have already to be 61. What did the surgeon tell Elizabeth? He recommended ______ an operation. A) that she have B) her have C) she has D) that she will have 62. John _____ in Japan before he came here. A) learned B) been educated C) been reading D) had gone to school 63. A: Our house needs painting. B: You can _____ a company paint it. A) get B) have C) ask D) tell 64. Roberts seems _____ ready. A) it is B) being C) to be D) of being 65. They imagine London _____ like the picture. A) be B) to be C) being D) look 66. The teacher seems _____ small for all the people. A) to B) to be too C) it’s to D) too much 67. Nancy had imagined it _____ different. A) much B) is C) will be D) to be 68. When Adam was a child, he ______ to live on a farm. A) likes B) farmed C) used D) wishes 69. Mr. Jasper ______ to be a baseball player. A) as B) used C) has been D) never 70. Before the invention of he automobile, people ______ use horses for transportation. A) to B) always C) to travel D) used to Decide which of the sentences means the same as the given sentence. 71. She has finished her friendship with him. A) She has done for him. B) She has done with him. C) She has done to him. D) She done at him. 72. He cannot be saved. He is certain to die. A) He is done down. B) He is done up. C) He is done to. D) He is done for. 73. He took a lot of money from me by cheating. A) He did me out a lot of money. B) He did me from a lot of money. C) He did me up to a lot of money. D) He did me out from a lot of money. 74. The army is not capable of fighting any more battles. A) The army is not fit to any more battles. B) The army is no fit in with any more battles. C) The army is not fit for any more battles. D) The army is not fit by any more battles. 75. My friend is difficult. He never manages to adapt his plans to ours. A) He never fits in to our plans. B) He never fits by our plans. C) He never fits in for our plans. D) He never fits in with our plans. 76. I am trying to pull all these papers in this drawer. A) I am trying to fit these papers to the drawer. B) I am trying to fit these papers in with the drawer. C) I am trying to fit these papers by the drawer. D) I am trying to fit these papers into the drawer. 77. These new orders have nothing to do with us. A) These new orders do not apply to us. B) These new orders do not apply for us. C) These new orders do not apply with us. D) These new orders do not apply by us. 78. I would like that job. I want to get it. A) I am going to apply by that job. B) I am going to apply with that job. C) I am going to apply for that job. D) I am going to apply to that job. 79. He was just to see that mountain through the fog. A) He was able to make off with the mountain’s shape. B) He was able to make out the mountain’s shape. C) He was able to make over the mountain’s shape. D) He was able to make up the mountain’s shape. 80. Before he died he decided to leave all his money to a stranger. A) He made up his money to a stranger. B) He made out his money to a stranger. C) He made off with his money to a stranger. D) He made his money over to a stranger. 81. He loves creating stories for his child. A) He loves making out stories for his child. B) He loves making over stories for his child. C) He loves making up stories for his child. D) He loves making of with stories for his child. 82. The robber escaped with all the jewels. A) The robber made off with all the jewels B) The robber made up with al the jewels C) The robber made out with all the jewels D) The robber made over with all the jewels 83. This book is very difficult. I don’t understand it. A) I can’t make it up. B) I can’t make it out. C) I can’t make it off D) I can’t make it over. 84. You must concentrate on your work. A) You must settle up to your work. B) You must settle down to your work. C) You must settle down for your work. D) You must settle down your work. 85. He is well off. A) He is healthy B) He is away C) He is wealthy D) He is good-hearted 86. He’s very calculating. A) He is good at managing a business. B) He is a good at planning things secretly. C) He is good at running games. D) He is good at mathematics. 87. He is a hot-head. A) He has a fever. B) He is fierce. C) He is very intelligent. D) He is curious. 88. Peter Brown was the sole survivor of the air crash. A) He was the only person who wasn’t killed in the crash. B) He was the only person who was killed in the crash. C) He was the first person to reach the scene of the crash. D) He was the only one to blame for the crash. 89. He is a man of spirit. A) He is strong B) He is energetic C) He is funny D) He is drunk 90. I won’t go unless Mary goes. A) I will go if Mary doesn’t go. B) I won’t go if Mary goes. C) I won’t go if Mary doesn’t go. D) I won’t go when Mary goes. Choose the word closest in meaning to the words in underlines. 91. Jerry, who is a good athlete, has been able to keeps place on the team. A) play B) participate C) maintain D) recruit 92. Your wages will depend on how well you do the job. A) salary B) skills C) waves D) employers 93. Raymond discovered several errors on his test. A) answers B) corrections C) mistakes D) numbers 94. Chris became aware of his mistake instantly A) entirely B) frequently C) obviously D) immediately 95. Mrs. Johnson said that the mayor was very arrogant. A) official B) crude C) haughty D) attractive 96. The complete set of books will cost sixty dollars. A) entire B) finish C) common D) interesting 97. After the football game, the field was a scene of total chaos. A) celebration B) comprehension C) sports D) confusion 98. Jean was unable to provide an acceptable explanation. A) simple B) alternative C) additional D) satisfactory 99. If the mechanic had done the work properly, you wouldn’t have had trouble with the car. A) on the engine B) completely C) easily D) correctly 100. Ted will do well in colleges A) have fun B) be nice C) work hard D) be successful Book 1 Part D Test 2

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Nhìn như ma trận ấy bạn ạ. Bạn chịu khó cách dòng xuống được không?

kanna kamui

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
18 Tháng hai 2019
Lào Cai
THCS kim tân
  1. 1. Tom _____ already left when you arrived. A) he B) just C) had D) was 2. I _____ working until you came. A) am B) will be C) had been D) won’t 3. The landlord _____ just rented the apartment when I got there. A) almost B) have C) had been D) had 4. _____ they rented it before you called? A) How B) Who C) Did D) Had 5. _____ you like to go the movies tonight? A) How B) Had C) Would D) Why 6. I _____ rather study in the library.. A) would B) can C) much D) will 7. _____ it be possible to go next week? A) Can B) How C) Rather D) May 8. No, I ____ like to go then. A) can’t B) can C) wouldn’t D) not 9. If my car _____ start, I will be late. A) didn’t B) doesn’t C) don’t D) did 10. If Anita doesn’t hurry, she _____ be able to finish. A) won’t B) would C) can D) can’t 11. Leonard won’t come _____ it rains tomorrow. A) will B) if C) because D) and 12. If I _____ a chef, I’d make a great meal. A) was B) were C) am D) cooked 13. If it _____ cold outside, Linda would go to the beach. A) weren’t B) isn’t C) wasn’t D) won’t be 14. Jim ______ study harder if he had more time. A) will B) won’t C) were D) would 15. Many cameras _____ in Japan. A) made B) here C) are making D) are made 16. Watson _____ needed here tomorrow. A) not B) isn’t C) was D) aren’t 17. The computer _____ guaranteed by the company. A) is B) are C) it’s D) aren’t 18. These packages are _____ special care because they’re fragile. A) give B) needing C) given D) giving 19. When the door _____, Frank was very surprised. A) opens B) is opened C) was opened D) shuts 20. “The letter _____ last week,” Helen said. A) is sent B) was sent C) will be sent D) sent 21. These houses _____ by settlers many years ago. A) are maid B) were built C) built D) made 22. America _____ by Christopher Columbus in 1492. A) was here B) was discovered C) found D) had ships 23. Wilma ______ called if she had forgotten her keys. A) had B) would C) found D) would have 24. They would have gone home if we ______ here. A) aren’t B) won’t be C) hadn’t been D) are 25. If Bruce had been careful, he _____ had an accident. A) has B) have C) wouldn’t D) wouldn’t have 26. Would Bruce _____ his car if he had driven slowly? A) damage B) had damaged C) have damaged D) damaged 27. Janet taught _____ to play the piano. A) myself B) herself C) yourself D) I 28. The Nelsons enjoyed _____ on their vacation on a lonely island. A) themselves B) yourself C) yourselves D) ourselves 29. I’m teaching _____ to speak English. A) himself B) us C) yourself D) myself 30. It was very cold today. You _____ your sweater. A) could wear B) should have worn C) should wear D) couldn’t worn 31. Tom _____ more for the test yesterday. A) can always study B) will be able to study C) could have studied D) always studied 32. Ronald _____ left last week. A) should B) might not C) have D) might have 33. By 5:30 this afternoon, Bob _____ been at work for eight hours. A) has B) will C) have D) will have 34. Everyone will _____ lunch by 2:30. A) be B) eat for C) have had D) had have 35. The painters _____ finished their work by tomorrow. A) have B) will have C) won’t be D) were 36. The package should be here _____ ten o’clock tomorrow. A) delivered B) sent C) by D) by mail 37. Susan will probably work ______ six. A) for B) under C) until D) by 38. _____ the time our boss is sixty, he will have worked for forty years. A) When B) Until C) Over D) By 39. Always put medicine away after _____ it. A) taking B) took C) you took D) you’re 40. You should always check your tires before _____ your car. A) drive B) driving C) you drove D) you’re driving 41. Are you interested in ______ a watch? A) by B) for C) buying D) to buy 42. Joan said that _____ . A) I’m at my office B) she was at her office C) she’s been at my office D) you are at your office 43. Jack _____ to Tom. A) says that he had spoken B) say that he speaks C) said that he had spoken D) had spoken that he will say 44. Lucy told him that _____ to you. A) she wants talk B) I want to talk C) she wanted to talk D) you wanted to talk 45. I thought that he _____ something for me. A) was supposed to do B) is supposed to do C) was supposed D) is supposed to 46. Carlos heard that you _____ in town. A) are B) been C) were D) gone 47. They promised that they _____ Mike next year. A) visit B) will visit C) would visit D) won’t visit 48. I don’t mind _____ for you. A) to wait B) waiting C) to waiting D) wait 49. Betty couldn’t help ____ when Oscar fell down. A) the laugh B) at laughing C) to laugh D) laughing 50. The old man can’t stand _____ the bus to work. A) riding B) ride C) the ride D) sitting 51. Don’t be nervous. I want you _____ . A) not nervous B) to relax C) relax D) relaxing 52. Excuse me, officer. I’d like you _____ me. A) helping B) to help C) help D) for helping 53. The instructor wants us _____ for the test. A) student B) study hard C) to prepare D) writing 54. “Would you like me _____ ?” he asked. A) dancing B) a dance C) to dance D) dance 55. Traffic was bad because the highway _____ repaired. A) will be B) is C) was being D) being 56. They didn’t consider the traffic problem when the plans for the project _____ made last year. A) have been B) was being C) were being D) are carefully 57. The English test _____ yesterday. A) being B) was given C) being here D) being hard 58. Jean has _____ paid a good salary. A) earned B) being C) been D) been earning 59. Mr. Bond’s suitcase _____ examined already by the customs officer. A) carefully B) is C) has D) has been Book 1 Part D Test 2 154 60. Their passports _____ checked by the officer. A) already have B) have already been C) already been D) have already to be 61. What did the surgeon tell Elizabeth? He recommended ______ an operation. A) that she have B) her have C) she has D) that she will have 62. John _____ in Japan before he came here. A) learned B) been educated C) been reading D) had gone to school 63. A: Our house needs painting. B: You can _____ a company paint it. A) get B) have C) ask D) tell 64. Roberts seems _____ ready. A) it is B) being C) to be D) of being 65. They imagine London _____ like the picture. A) be B) to be C) being D) look 66. The teacher seems _____ small for all the people. A) to B) to be too C) it’s to D) too much 67. Nancy had imagined it _____ different. A) much B) is C) will be D) to be 68. When Adam was a child, he ______ to live on a farm. A) likes B) farmed C) used D) wishes 69. Mr. Jasper ______ to be a baseball player. A) as B) used C) has been D) never 70. Before the invention of he automobile, people ______ use horses for transportation. A) to B) always C) to travel D) used to Decide which of the sentences means the same as the given sentence. 71. She has finished her friendship with him. A) She has done for him. B) She has done with him. C) She has done to him. D) She done at him. 72. He cannot be saved. He is certain to die. A) He is done down. B) He is done up. C) He is done to. D) He is done for. 73. He took a lot of money from me by cheating. A) He did me out a lot of money. B) He did me from a lot of money. C) He did me up to a lot of money. D) He did me out from a lot of money. 74. The army is not capable of fighting any more battles. A) The army is not fit to any more battles. B) The army is no fit in with any more battles. C) The army is not fit for any more battles. D) The army is not fit by any more battles. 75. My friend is difficult. He never manages to adapt his plans to ours. A) He never fits in to our plans. B) He never fits by our plans. C) He never fits in for our plans. D) He never fits in with our plans. 76. I am trying to pull all these papers in this drawer. A) I am trying to fit these papers to the drawer. B) I am trying to fit these papers in with the drawer. C) I am trying to fit these papers by the drawer. D) I am trying to fit these papers into the drawer. 77. These new orders have nothing to do with us. A) These new orders do not apply to us. B) These new orders do not apply for us. C) These new orders do not apply with us. D) These new orders do not apply by us. 78. I would like that job. I want to get it. A) I am going to apply by that job. B) I am going to apply with that job. C) I am going to apply for that job. D) I am going to apply to that job. 79. He was just to see that mountain through the fog. A) He was able to make off with the mountain’s shape. B) He was able to make out the mountain’s shape. C) He was able to make over the mountain’s shape. D) He was able to make up the mountain’s shape. 80. Before he died he decided to leave all his money to a stranger. A) He made up his money to a stranger. B) He made out his money to a stranger. C) He made off with his money to a stranger. D) He made his money over to a stranger. 81. He loves creating stories for his child. A) He loves making out stories for his child. B) He loves making over stories for his child. C) He loves making up stories for his child. D) He loves making of with stories for his child. 82. The robber escaped with all the jewels. A) The robber made off with all the jewels B) The robber made up with al the jewels C) The robber made out with all the jewels D) The robber made over with all the jewels 83. This book is very difficult. I don’t understand it. A) I can’t make it up. B) I can’t make it out. C) I can’t make it off D) I can’t make it over. 84. You must concentrate on your work. A) You must settle up to your work. B) You must settle down to your work. C) You must settle down for your work. D) You must settle down your work. 85. He is well off. A) He is healthy B) He is away C) He is wealthy D) He is good-hearted 86. He’s very calculating. A) He is good at managing a business. B) He is a good at planning things secretly. C) He is good at running games. D) He is good at mathematics. 87. He is a hot-head. A) He has a fever. B) He is fierce. C) He is very intelligent. D) He is curious. 88. Peter Brown was the sole survivor of the air crash. A) He was the only person who wasn’t killed in the crash. B) He was the only person who was killed in the crash. C) He was the first person to reach the scene of the crash. D) He was the only one to blame for the crash. 89. He is a man of spirit. A) He is strong B) He is energetic C) He is funny D) He is drunk 90. I won’t go unless Mary goes. A) I will go if Mary doesn’t go. B) I won’t go if Mary goes. C) I won’t go if Mary doesn’t go. D) I won’t go when Mary goes. Choose the word closest in meaning to the words in underlines. 91. Jerry, who is a good athlete, has been able to keeps place on the team. A) play B) participate C) maintain D) recruit 92. Your wages will depend on how well you do the job. A) salary B) skills C) waves D) employers 93. Raymond discovered several errors on his test. A) answers B) corrections C) mistakes D) numbers 94. Chris became aware of his mistake instantly A) entirely B) frequently C) obviously D) immediately 95. Mrs. Johnson said that the mayor was very arrogant. A) official B) crude C) haughty D) attractive 96. The complete set of books will cost sixty dollars. A) entire B) finish C) common D) interesting 97. After the football game, the field was a scene of total chaos. A) celebration B) comprehension C) sports D) confusion 98. Jean was unable to provide an acceptable explanation. A) simple B) alternative C) additional D) satisfactory 99. If the mechanic had done the work properly, you wouldn’t have had trouble with the car. A) on the engine B) completely C) easily D) correctly 100. Ted will do well in colleges A) have fun B) be nice C) work hard D) be successful Book 1 Part D Test 2
Bạn có thể cách dòng ra được không , thế này thì ai mà giải được

Top Bottom