Đỗ Anh Thái

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
8 Tháng năm 2016
Hà Nội
THPT HVT
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mark the letter A,B,C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
All food products should carry a list of _________ on the packet.
materials
foods
elements
ingredients
Câu hỏi 13

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
___________non-verbal language is___________ important aspect of interpersonal communication.
A – the
The - a
The - a
A – the
Câu hỏi 14

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
There is general ___________ that Vietnamese students lack knowledge of the natural, or man-made, wonders of Viet Nam.
undertaking
saying
recognition
accepting
Câu hỏi 15

maach of the following questions.
He rarely goes fishing, _______________?
isn’t he
doesn’t he
does he
is he
Câu hỏi 16

Mark the letter A,B,C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
________ people never seem to put on weight, while others are always on a diet.
all
some
few
one
Câu hỏi 17

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer toeach of the following.
She asked me ________ to another country in the region.
had I been
I had been
weather I had been
if I had been
Câu hỏi 18

A ________ is a solid figure or object, made by carving or shaping wood, stone, clay, etc.
picture
sculpture
medal
painting
Câu hỏi 19

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSESTin meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
The Yugo was considered one of the safest and most dependable cars on the road in Slovakia, until people started importing cars from abroad.
swift
enjoyable
exciting
reliable
Câu hỏi 20

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Travel insurance is sometimes mistaken for temporary health insurance, but the two are actually different.
transitory
mutable
passing
permanent
Câu hỏi 21

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSESTin meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
He was able to incorporate a multimedia slideshow into the lesson plan despite the school’s lack of equipment because his friend lent him a multimedia projector.
propose
determine
bestow
include
Câu hỏi 22

Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that indicate the word/phrase which is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part.
The plane landed safely.
touched down
took up
took over
took off

Reactions: Trang Vũ 2k5

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
All food products should carry a list of _________ on the packet.
materials
foods
elements
ingredients
Câu hỏi 13

___________non-verbal language is___________ important aspect of interpersonal communication.
A – the
The - a
The - a
A – the
Câu hỏi 14

There is general ___________ that Vietnamese students lack knowledge of the natural, or man-made, wonders of Viet Nam.
undertaking
saying
recognition
accepting
Câu hỏi 15

maach of the following questions.
He rarely goes fishing, _______________?
isn’t he
doesn’t he
does he
is he
Câu hỏi 16

________ people never seem to put on weight, while others are always on a diet.
all
some
few
one
Câu hỏi 17

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer toeach of the following.
She asked me ________ to another country in the region.
had I been
I had been
weather I had been
if I had been
Câu hỏi 18

A ________ is a solid figure or object, made by carving or shaping wood, stone, clay, etc.
picture
sculpture
medal
painting
Câu hỏi 19

The Yugo was considered one of the safest and most dependable cars on the road in Slovakia, until people started importing cars from abroad.
swift
enjoyable
exciting
reliable
Câu hỏi 20

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Travel insurance is sometimes mistaken for temporary health insurance, but the two are actually different.
transitory
mutable
passing
permanent
Câu hỏi 21

He was able to incorporate a multimedia slideshow into the lesson plan despite the school’s lack of equipment because his friend lent him a multimedia projector.
propose
determine
bestow
include
Câu hỏi 22

Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that indicate the word/phrase which is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part.
The plane landed safely.
touched down
took up
took over
took off

Top Bottom