Đỗ Anh Thái

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
8 Tháng năm 2016
Hà Nội
THPT HVT
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mark the letter A,B,C, or D to show the underlined part that needs correction.
Even though being ill , Phong still went to school last Monday
Even though
ill
last Monday
went
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in the following questions.
I haven’t visited my friends when I came to live in the city.
friends
in
visited
when

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
The problem with him is that he suffers from constant_____________.
sleepless
sleeplessness
asleep
sleepy
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
All the best theatres and restaurants are ____ within a few minutes' walk of each other.
laid
situated
stood
seated
Mark the letter A,B,C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
The paintings ________ Mr. Brown has in his house are worth around £100,000.
What
whom
whose
which
Mark the letter A,B,C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
All food products should carry a list of _________ on the packet.
materials
foods
elements
ingredients
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
___________non-verbal language is___________ important aspect of interpersonal communication.
A – the
The - a
The - a
A – the

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
Mark the letter A,B,C, or D to show the underlined part that needs correction.
Even though being ill , Phong still went to school last Monday
Even though
ill
last Monday
went
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in the following questions.
I haven’t visited my friends when I came to live in the city.
friends
in
visited
when
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
The problem with him is that he suffers from constant_____________.
sleepless
sleeplessness
asleep
sleepy
All the best theatres and restaurants are ____ within a few minutes' walk of each other.
laid
situated
stood
seated
The paintings ________ Mr. Brown has in his house are worth around £100,000.
What
whom
whose
which
All food products should carry a list of _________ on the packet.
materials
foods
elements
ingredients
___________non-verbal language is___________ important aspect of interpersonal communication.
A – the
The - a
The - a
A – the

Top Bottom