English THCS trả lời các câu hỏi sau

L

lidungnguyen123

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

TRẢ LỜI:
are you happy / tired / boring?
what do you like be there ? ( people, sight, ..)
how do you feel about the visit?
what kind of food do you eat?

CÁC CÂU HỎI NÀY NHẰM ĐỂ VIẾT PHẦN WRITE -UNIT 1- ENGLISH 9
GIÚP TỚ NHE
MAI TỚ HỌC RỒI
M.X

Last edited by a moderator:
N

ngoc_2000

I am happy
I sing a song there
I am boring about the visit
I eat vegetables , meat , milk .
nhớ thanks tui nha!!

R

ragatila

Đây là một bài cho bạn tham khảo
Dear Laura,

This morning , I came over the photo taken when I was five years old. This photo reminded me of the most memorable experience in my life. This was so inspiring that I could not wait to write to tell you this story.

It was in my summer vacation more than ten years ago when I was a little girl. My mother took my sister and me to a small village on the occasion of a festival there. We stayed at my uncle's house with his family, where there were many children at the same age. It was a really happy time because we could play outside without being controlled. At that time, there were many lakes and ponds around; and people often went there to do the washing. Following adults to the pond in front of my uncle's house interested me very much, as I could put my feet into the cool water or tap it with my little hands. One day, I went down to the pond with my sister and some of my cousins to see my aunt wash clothes. As usual, I stepped downward the pond surface and played with the pure green water; however, things happened out of my expectation. The stone put near the edge of the pond was so slippery because of the rain the previous day that I could not stand stably on it; and I fell into the water. I still remember that I could hardly see anything in the pond except for the green sight as water went into my eyes, mouth and ears. It was so scary that I once thought I was dying. A five-year-old child could not do anything to save herself from drowning; that's why I was nearly out of hope at that time. Suddenly, I was pulled out of the water and back to the ground. It was my aunt who saved me from death; I survived. My mother rushed to me and held me in her arms; this is the time I could feel the warmth of love. To memorize this, my uncle took a photo of me right after that, which is the photo I saw early this morning.

This is the first time I had to face the death, that is always in my mind because I know how precious the life is; and it is also the scariest thing I have experienced in my life. I write to you this story just as to share my loveliest memory with you. I hope to hear yours in a recent time.

Yours sincerely,

Khanh.

Nhớ cảm ơn mình nhé

S

synl

are you happy / tired / boring?
Yes, I am ,
what do you like be there ? ( people, sight, ..)
I like its beautiful sight the most .
how do you feel about the visit?
I feel vẻy interesting about my visit.
what kind of food do you eat?
I eat a lot of food , such as : "Pho", hamberger,.... ect.
+ mình nghĩ bài này viết theo thì quá khứ đơn mới chuẩn, vì đây là kể lại 1 chuỗi các sự việc xảy ra trong quá khứ

Top Bottom