CyborgGirl

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
11 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hà Giang
Kẻ thất học
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Bạn nào xem giúp mình lỗi ngư pháp với! Cảm ơn nhiều!

Topic: Do you like living in the countryside or the cities? Why?

I like living in the countryside, although nowadays, a lot of people prefer to live in the cities than to live in the countryside because they think cities can provide a great deal of advantages and opportunities a better life.

In my opinion, living in a countryside is better because of reasons as below:

Firstly, living in the countryside helps you to be closer to the nature that is obviously very good for your health. House in the countryside helps you to be nature where you can breathe fresh air and enjoy a peaceful life.

Secondly, countryside is a place where you can have friendly people and good –hearted neighborhoods.

Thirdly, the cost of living in the countryside is lower than in the large cities. People in the countryside can produce their own food, ex.: vegetables, fruits, fishes, meats and so on. I understand that working in the countryside does not earn as much money as working in the large cities. However, people in the countryside do not have to waste money on unnecessary things.

Finally, countryside life is easier than city life. Time seems to run more slowly in the country which takes away a great deal of stress the experienced by city dwellers, who tend to be always in a hurry to somewhere.

To sum up, there are always to side of a coin. Living in the countryside or living in the cities has its own advantages and disadvantages. For me, I prefer the peaceful life in the countryside because of above-mentioned points.

Reactions: Chou Chou

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
prefer to live in the cities than to live in the countryside
prefer living in the cities than living in the countryside
prefer doing sth than doing sth: thích làm gì hơn làm gì
a great deal of advantages and opportunities a better life.
a great number of advantages and opportunities for a better life.

vì "advantages" và "opportunities" là các danh từ đếm được số nhiều -> dùng "a number of"; "a great deal of" dùng cho danh từ không đếm được
Firstly, living in the countryside helps you to be closer to the nature that is obviously very good for your health.
.... to the nature, which is....
nên dùng mệnh đề quan hệ không xác định: DÙng "which" thay thế cho cả mệnh đề đứng trước
bỏ "the" vì các thành phố này chưa xác định
ex.: vegetables, fruits, fishes, meats
such as vegetable, fruit, fish, meat: ví dụ như là rau, củ, quả, cá, thịt,...
working in the large cities.
Time seems to run more slowly in the country which takes away a great deal of stress the experienced by city dwellers, who tend to be always in a hurry to somewhere.
câu này mình không hiểu ý bạn cho lắm
there are always two sides of a coin.
Living in the countryside or living in the cities has its own advantages and disadvantages.
bài của bạn không nhắc gì đến "disadvantages" nên phần kết luận không được liên kết cho lắm

Reactions: CyborgGirl
Top Bottom