Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười một 2017
Hải Dương
Đại học
Giúp e với ạ
1 what should you eat everyday?
2. What are benefits of music
1 you should eat more fish – including a portion of oily fish. Healthy foods such as vegetables, fruit, grains, etc., are an important part of keeping your body nutrition at its optimum. Processing fatty and sugary foods don't give the immune-boosting protection that healthier food does. Sugary foods can decrease immune function.In addition, i eat more fruits to get vitamin C that might help me prevent the common cold, and i will also drink more milk, this will be help you healthy.
2.In daily life, music plays an important role in improving human’s spirit. Music is a wide topic and heated issue that connect people when talking about it. Music has many advantages. First, it helps people relax and reduces stress from studying and working environment. Second, music helps people in all aspects of life like: movie, business, It saves many people’s lives and even improves to create a better living standard. Third, music is not simply rhythm it’s an art. Since music expresses feeling and emotion, it is a tool to heal one’s soul. A good example is that when you are in good mood, you listen to energy rock music; however when you don’t feel like doing anything, you need some relax music as country or romantic country. Human cannot lead a happy life without music cause music is a part of life, it appears on several environments. Nowadays, there are more and more intellectual-property pirates, which leads to suspicion on serious artists. Therefore, if an artist wants to become successful, they have to work on their own and totally commit to their work of art.

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom