Ngoại ngữ Topic nói lớp 10 kì II

chikunni

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng tư 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Tuần sau mình thi học kì rồi bạn nào giúp mình làm mấy cái topic này với
1. Điện ảnh và film
2. Bóng đá
3. Âm nhạc
4. Vườn quốc gia
5. Bảo tồn( Liệt kê danh sach các động vật có nguy cơ tuyệt chủng vs gặp nguy hiểm và đưa ra biện pháp như: làm một người tiêu dùng thông minh..)

baochau1112

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Văn | CN CLB Khu vườn ngôn từ
Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
1. Điện ảnh và film
2. Bóng đá
3. Âm nhạc
4. Vườn quốc gia
5. Bảo tồn( Liệt kê danh sach các động vật có nguy cơ tuyệt chủng vs gặp nguy hiểm và đưa ra biện pháp như: làm một người tiêu dùng thông minh..)
Chủ đề 3: e tham khảo bài này nhé ^^
Music is one of the most important and powerful things in my life. My life without melodies and harmonies would be totally empty. Listening to and playing different tunes helps me to de-stress, relax and it can also help to motivate me in trying times. I love listening to music while on my way to school, as I feel it helps me to prepare for the day that waits. I think it is like the memoirs to my life as it has been there throughout everything with me.
When I was younger, I didn’t have the great love for musical as I do now. I mainly listened to whatever was playing in the background or what my parents were listening to. I didn’t have much of a care for musical compositions. There was sometimes a little bit of pop music thrown in to the mix here and there, but that’s really all I liked back then. Whether I was in the car, the house, or anywhere else there was sure to be some Beatles, Buddy Holly, or the Dubliners constantly playing somewhere in the background. At the time I didn’t care for that genre of music much, but now as I’m older, I enjoy it as it allows me to reminisce on memories from times of my childhood. Once I hit my teenage years music became my life and gradually started to inhibit my soul. I believe music has the ability to convey all sorts of emotion. Whether the emotion is joy and happiness or sadness and despair through rhythms, harmonies and the lyrics music shows it. The song “A little bit longer” by Nick Jonas is such an emotional and inspiring song that when I hear it, I always come close to tears, especially when I watch it being played live. The effect that music can have on our emotions is tremendous, as it can bring people to floods of tears or bursts of laughter.
The musical images that music and song are able to create are amazing. Music has the ability to transport me back in time just like a time machine. It lets me revisit lost and forgotten moments in life. Songs can paint a picture, for example in classical and country music where a story is being told. The music in classical music tells a story without lyrics which is an immensely powerful thing. I feel that this applies to the saying “music imitates life and life imitates music”.

chikunni

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng tư 2017
Chủ đề 3: e tham khảo bài này nhé ^^
Music is one of the most important and powerful things in my life. My life without melodies and harmonies would be totally empty. Listening to and playing different tunes helps me to de-stress, relax and it can also help to motivate me in trying times. I love listening to music while on my way to school, as I feel it helps me to prepare for the day that waits. I think it is like the memoirs to my life as it has been there throughout everything with me.
When I was younger, I didn’t have the great love for musical as I do now. I mainly listened to whatever was playing in the background or what my parents were listening to. I didn’t have much of a care for musical compositions. There was sometimes a little bit of pop music thrown in to the mix here and there, but that’s really all I liked back then. Whether I was in the car, the house, or anywhere else there was sure to be some Beatles, Buddy Holly, or the Dubliners constantly playing somewhere in the background. At the time I didn’t care for that genre of music much, but now as I’m older, I enjoy it as it allows me to reminisce on memories from times of my childhood. Once I hit my teenage years music became my life and gradually started to inhibit my soul. I believe music has the ability to convey all sorts of emotion. Whether the emotion is joy and happiness or sadness and despair through rhythms, harmonies and the lyrics music shows it. The song “A little bit longer” by Nick Jonas is such an emotional and inspiring song that when I hear it, I always come close to tears, especially when I watch it being played live. The effect that music can have on our emotions is tremendous, as it can bring people to floods of tears or bursts of laughter.
The musical images that music and song are able to create are amazing. Music has the ability to transport me back in time just like a time machine. It lets me revisit lost and forgotten moments in life. Songs can paint a picture, for example in classical and country music where a story is being told. The music in classical music tells a story without lyrics which is an immensely powerful thing. I feel that this applies to the saying “music imitates life and life imitates music”.
Có bài nào đơn giản hơn ko chị, chủ yếu mình ns về thể loại mình thích, nguyên nhân, ca sĩ, nhạc sĩ,... thôi

meoulam1999

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
5 Tháng hai 2011
Football is a game played outdoor by the two teams. Each of the football team contains eleven players means total players in football match become 22. This game aims to make maximum goals by each team. The team with maximum goals is called as the winner team the one with less goals become loser. It is a game which played by kicking a ball with foot. This game is also called as soccer in some countries. There are various forms of the football such as association football (in UK), gridiron football, American football or Canadian football (in US and Canada), Australian rules football or rugby league (in Australia), Gaelic football (in Ireland), rugby football (in New Zealand), etc. Various forms of football are known as football codes.

baochau1112

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Văn | CN CLB Khu vườn ngôn từ
Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Có bài nào đơn giản hơn ko chị, chủ yếu mình ns về thể loại mình thích, nguyên nhân, ca sĩ, nhạc sĩ,... thôi
Chắc có bài này đơn giản hơn tí nè ^^
E tham khảo ^^
Music seemed a natural demand of people. When I was young, my life sticks to music. Therefore, I understand how music play a important role to people’s life. There are some following reasons for my opinion.

Firstly, music makes me feel better when I am in the bad situation. After a hard working day, I usually relax by listening music. It help me forget a stress day and add more energy for me.

Secondly, listening English music is a good way for you to learn English. You aren’t worried about lessons, you only close your eyes and sing English song. You will learn English on the very natural way. Now, I’m very hard-working to do it every day. And I find that English listening skill improves more.

Thirdly, music is a invisible way to connect everyone closer. For example, when you take part in a language party, there are many people with many different languages. How can we find the way to connect them if they can’t talk a common language? It’s only music. When music is turned on aloud, people sing, dance and swing to the music. We become closer together and happier.

Fourthly, every kind of music creates every own colour of event. For example, when you are in celebration for welcoming senior officials, you need celebrating music for that. If you are in awards ceremony, you need this song “Santorini” written by Yanni.

In shortly, music is really a indispensable part of modern life.

Reactions: chikunni

one_day

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
13 Tháng tám 2013
Việt Nam
1. Điện ảnh và film
2. Bóng đá
3. Âm nhạc
4. Vườn quốc gia
Topic 1 là nói về phim mà bạn yêu thích phải không bạn?
Nếu vậy thì bạn có thể dựa vào những câu hỏi sau để làm thành đoạn văn
- What is the name of that movie?
- What kind of that movie?
- Who are main characters?
- Who is the director of that movie?
- What is the movie about?
- How do you feel when you watch it?

Reactions: baochau1112
Top Bottom