Ngoại ngữ topic anh văn

Hoanglan0809

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng ba 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

em sắp thi học kì ạ....topic chủ đề hiện nay tình trạng đồng tính diễn ra rất phổ biến, quan niệm của em về đồng tính....em làm theo nhóm 4 người, muốn làm theo kiểu hội thoại hỏi đáp nhau....nhưng chưa biết làm sao, anh chị nào biết chỉ cho em với ạ, có bài mẫu càng tốt

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Mẫu đoạn văn Tiếng Anh theo các chủ đề cho trước
Exercise 1: I went to the concert last night with my friends

Dear Oanh,

Thank you very much for your letter which arrived a few days ago. It was lovely to hear from you. I am sorry, I haven’t written for you such along time because I studied hard to pass the final exam. However, I had agreat weekend more than every when I went to live concerts last night with my friends. Now, I am writing to tell you how the wonderful concert is.

It is the beautiful concert I have ever taken part in with many people and the miracle of sound of piano. As you know, my pianist is Yiruma and in last concert I couldn’t believe that he appeared in my eyes and gave me a big hug after his performance. I also listen a soothing music which is played by him and other professional musicians. Only when I heard his song from the stage I feel anythings around me seem to disappear and I can fly with many stars on the sky to forget all my fears which I suffered before.

That is amazing.

Let’s come back to my live concert. It is so cool and until now I can’t forget my feeling about it. Do you often to go live concerts? What kind of music do you like listening to? Who is your favourite singer?

I am glad if you tell me about it in the next letter

I look forward to your reply

Your sincerely

Exercise 2: We had dinner at a new restaurant yesterday
Dear Oanh,

Thank you very much for your letter which arrived a few days ago. It was lovely to hear from you.

I think the restaurant which you told me in the letter is very interesting. I also like to eat out and I usually go to a restaurant for dinner with my family tiwce a month. Our favourite restaurant is a traditional restaurant in Hang Bong street. It is not big but it is always busy. There are only afew tables in the restaurant and on each table is a vase with lovely flowers. There are plants in the room corners. I usually order the traditional dishes and eat them with rice. For example, fish cooked with sauce, spring roll,…and vegetable and so on. The food is deliciuous so we enjoy it very much. The service is also quick and frienfdly . My family always have pleasant evening at our favourite restaurant.

Shall we go there when you come to visit my family next time?

See you next time.

Mai

Top Bottom