English THCS Tổng hợp

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. The living standard in the USA is higher than Viet Nam, which is kind of sad.

2. I was trying to make a good impression to a boy, but ended up leaving him with the wrong impression.

3. My tests serve no purpose rather than to improve your English language skills.

4. I think he didn't go to school anymore, didn't I?

5. The coal is the world's most abundant fossil fuel.

6. Copyright law stated that you have to have the permission of the authors or the publishers before copying their work.

7. Which of these two books that you prefer more? Old Man and the Sea or Anna Karenina?

8. The book is well-written, except a few mistake in spelling. I would read it when I have a chance.

9. Today is a special day so we'll paint the town pink.

10. Having not completed the assigments, she decided to go to bed.

yukari321

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
An Giang
Unknown
1. The living standard in the USA is higher than Viet Nam, which is kind of sad.

2. I was trying to make a good impression to a boy, but ended up leaving him with the wrong impression.

3. My tests serve no purpose rather than to improve your English language skills.

6. Copyright law stated that you have to have the permission of the authors or the publishers before copying their work.

7. Which of these two books that you prefer more? Old Man and the Sea or Anna Karenina?

8. The book is well-written, except a few mistake in spelling. I would read it when I have a chance.

Your answer, please. I can hardly answer all these questions.

Thủy Ling

Cựu Mod Sinh học
Thành viên Test
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Phú Yên
trung học

Did you mean was rewrite the sentence with the constant meaning?

Reactions: Huỳnh Thanh Trúc

Thủy Ling

Cựu Mod Sinh học
Thành viên Test
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Phú Yên
trung học
1. The living standard in the USA is higher than Viet Nam, which is kind of sad.(R)

2. I was trying to make a good impression to a boy, but ended up leaving him with the bad impression.

3. My tests serve no purpose rather than to improve your English language skills.(R)

4. I think he didn't go to school anymore, didn't I?(R)

5. The coal is the world's most abundant fossil fuel.(R)

6. Copyright law states that you have to have the permission of the authors or the publishers before copying their work.

7. Which of these two books do you like? Old Man and the Sea or Anna Karenina?

8. The book is well-written, except a few mistake in spelling. I will read it when I get a chance.

9. Today is a special day so we'll paint the town pink.(R)

10. Have not completed the assignments, she decided to go to bed.
sao có mấy câu mình thấy đúng mà,có cần sửa đâu ?
1. The living standard in the USA is higher than Viet Nam, which is kind of sad.(R)
2. I was trying to make a good impression to a boy, but ended up leaving him with the bad impression.
3. My tests serve no purpose rather than to improve your English language skills.(R)
6. Copyright law states that you have to have the permission of the authors or the publishers before copying their work.
8. The book is well-written, except a few mistake in spelling. I will read it when I get a chance.
10. Have not completed the assignments, she decided to go to bed

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
6. Ok rồi nè bạn,
10 assignment là mình gõ nhầm không tính nhé ^^

Thủy Ling

Cựu Mod Sinh học
Thành viên Test
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Phú Yên
trung học
6. Ok rồi nè bạn,
10 assignment là mình gõ nhầm không tính nhé ^^
z mik lm đúng hết ko ? có mấy chỗ mik thay cụm từ đồng nghĩa chớ câu ban đầu mik thấy nó đúng
- mà mik vẫn ko hiểu,đa phần câu đều đúng sao lại bảo sửa câu sai ?

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
????? ủa....vậy ra là tìm câu sai trong các câu đấy à? cứ tưởng đề bảo câu nào cũng sai,tìm và sửa các chỗ sai trong mỗi câu
Đâu có dễ vậy bạn ơi, câu 6 bạn sửa đúng rồi, nhưng mấy câu khác thì chưa đâu.
Mình đăng sửa lỗi sai cho từng câu, chứ nếu câu đúng mình đăng làm gì bạn

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
1. The living standard in the USA is higher than that in Viet Nam, which is kind of sad. (that = the living standard)

2. I was trying to make a good impression to a boy, but I ended up leaving him with the bad impression.

3. My tests serve no purpose rather than to improve your English language skills. (bỏ TO)

4. I think he didn't go to school anymore, don't I?

5. The coal is the world's most abundant fossil fuel. (câu này không thấy có lỗi sai)

9. Today is a special day so we'll paint the pink town.

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Thủy Ling

Cựu Mod Sinh học
Thành viên Test
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Phú Yên
trung học
1. The living standard in the USA is higher than that in Viet Nam, which is kind of sad. (that = the living standard)

2. I was trying to make a good impression to a boy, but I ended up leaving him with the bad impression.

3. My tests serve no purpose rather than to improve your English language skills. (bỏ TO)

5. The coal is the world's most abundant fossil fuel. (câu này không thấy có lỗi sai)

bài của mik cũng có sửa như vậy ở trên nhưng có mỗi câu 6 là bạn @lehongli nói mik sửa đúng thôi

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
2. I had tried to make a good impression to a boy, but I ended up leaving him with the bad impression.

7. Which of these two books do you prefer? Old Man and the Sea or Anna Karenina?

8. The book is well-written, except a few mistake in spelling. I would read it when I had a chance.

10. Had not completed the assignments, she decided to go to bed.

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013

Bạn làm đúng câu 1 là giỏi rồi đó, không ai lại so sánh standard với quốc gia cả.
Câu 7 đúng luôn rồi nè Which of these two books do you prefer? Old Man and the Sea or Anna Karenina?

Last edited:

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
Cứ từ từ đi bạn, bạn đã nghĩ ra mấy câu rồi, còn lo gì, câu khó nhất nhì bạn đã xử rồi

Top Bottom