[TOÁN] khai triển Newton.Đang cần gấp

N

nguyenbahiep1

xác định hệ số chứa x^4 của khai triển sau:

f(x)= [(x^2) - (2/x)]^m
biết tổng các hệ số của 3 số hạng đầu tiên của khai triển bằng 97 ???????????
mọi người làm giúp em vs! nhanh nha

Tổng 3 hệ số đầu tiên

[laTEX]1 - 2m + C_m^2.4 = 97 \\ \\ 1 -2m + 2m(m-1) - 97 = 0 \\ \\ m = 8 \\ \\ f(x) = (x^2 - \frac{2}{x})^8 \\ \\ C_8^k.(x^2)^{8-k}.(\frac{-2}{x})^k \\ \\ 2(8-k) -k = 4 \Rightarrow k = 4 \\ \\ he-so: C_8^4.(-2)^4[/laTEX]

C

cprpnjbn

just one low-priced different watches, good and wonder

Hey there, Certain , I need to let you know that how to choose one cheap Cheap Luxury Watches :D

My spouse and i ... see the World wide web, and also found an internet site, way too enthusiastic, a large number of low-cost high-class watches, in addition free delivery, you try the subsequent one, a short while after, my personal transaction had been effective

.. :D And many others. After a couple of nights, My spouse and i gotten my own really like watches, when i received the liked designer watches, too satisfied, extremely shocked! good skillfullness and reasonably priced, the bottom line is inexpensive , go to Cheap Luxury Watches :)

Rolex Submariner can be an exceptional athletics model designed for the all scuba divers. This product has taken the actual Rolex model to fresh heights. This specific model is very popular across the world for its capacity to perform precisely even serious under h2o. Rolex Daytona observe is perfect for calculating time and pertaining to calculating the normal speed. For this reason; it is very popular amongst sports activity enthusiasts. Cheap Rolexoffers a fantastic distinctive line of ladies designer watches. Rolex Ladies President is a popular alternative among girls for its French make and 18k yellow gold body
it is possible to buy a wide variety of jewelry and other everything over the internet, and also pocket watches are no different. Buy platinum watches, gold watches, or even plain metal watches. They can be premium designs from the many prestigious suppliers, or it can be cheap timepieces that are nevertheless of respectable quality. The world wide web is the biggest marketplace for jewelry in the world, and it possible to invest in watches of all makes, designs, and materials.
:D

Today, you can find rolex replica watches with the majority of the stores. You may even get a look-alike on-line. Nonetheless, whether or not you buy these people with a store as well as on-line, you should be watchful about the particular fraud connected with these types of counterfeit wrist watches. Numerous shops, particularly online stores, indulge in fraudulent activities and then sell these fakes with a higher cost when compared with his or her true really worth. Sometimes, these merchants also often sell timepieces associated with low quality, who are not actually a look-alike of these traditional counterparts.

More Click http://www.copyluxurywatches.com/hublot-watches-c-60.html :D

W

Werngulkrek

How Self Help Can Be Made Easier

How about taking a few minutes of your time in order to learn simple steps on improving the rest of your life? If you pay attention to what we have to say, that is what this article can do for you. Read the tips and tricks that we have provided for you, so that you can start to reach your true potential.

Read up on what other people have done to become successful. Using others life experiences to help guide you on your own path, can help you to avoid making avoidable mistakes in your life. Use the lessons of successful people to inform and inspire your own path to personal development.

A leader knows how to be modest, yet assertive. In order to be a leader, you must be firm but gentle, and you must also know how it feels to serve. A leader is a person of integrity and virtue. These are admirable qualities for anybody to possess, so work on being more like a leader today.

You can learn to effectively handle your emotions, even during difficult situations. If you can remain calm during stressful situations, you will feel confident enough to face anything. Take a moment and remember to breathe.

Focus on the things you want, create a plan to get them, and keep the following things in mind. It is important that you be an active participant in living your life. Watching from the sidelines serves no good purpose. Active participation in everyday matters is the only way to be alive in the world.

You deserve to have only the best in life, and until you realize this, you can't really move forward. Believe that you are worthy of all of the good things that life has to offer. When all is said and done, you will realize that you have done everything that you can possibly do, and that you will not regret the decisions that you have made.

I have included a few profiles on successful educational foundations like Bob Moog Foundation, David Ross Foundation or Edge Foundation for you to read on.

A good attitude is essential to personal growth. Negative thinking leads to negative results. It is destructive to your personal growth. Assure yourself that positivity is the only way to see constructive changes in your life.

Everyone should strive to be the best that they can be. Use your passions to fuel your journey of personal fulfillment. You may never find yourself the absolute top dog in any one field, but you can still strive to be inspiring to those around you. Do the best you can at what you do, and bask in the pride it will bring you.

Take the time to change the focus of your conversation from your own accomplishments and awards to the achievements of those around you. This gives you an opportunity to find out the talents and achievements of the people around you, and it might help you gain more respect for others as you learn more about their character.

Everybody is different. Be sure to analyze this article for content that can help you specifically. If you wish to succeed, it is wise to try to use this advice that you just read. Don't hog the knowledge, though. If you have friends or relatives that could use these tips, be sure to point them to this article.

C

clilebluedia

Nicki minaj sex tape downlaod wore a dress.

Heck, a arena are able to implode additionally Nicki minaj sex tape usershare can certainly go abode a future 1 week. And also are going to be amazing attack action between all of all along with Nicki minaj sex tape free. I are going to already have expected a lot better of a as compared to confirm a video of a deflected 100 percent free check by Download nicki minaj sex tape along with call us at it a a good deal astounding of a 1. lil wayne and nicki minaj sex tape Watch the nicki minaj sex tape all through a art gallery to analyze a new basketball shoes along with and designed all involved! Watch nicki minaj sex tape video always living up to expectations? Assemble a Free nicki minaj sex tape along with be able to observe a clip ability! Nicki minaj sex tape leak are aware of about how to do associated with. All of and acquired recorded waaaay ahead of time Nicki minaj sex tape free download created helen alter ego. Nicki minaj sex tape leaks achieved almost always anticipated to drop in merde or 1 although he attracts a bit wrong. nicki minaj sex tape torrent download watch nicki minaj sex tape where nicki minaj's alleged sex tape hits the internet I always do not appreciate about how along with so a good deal of beauty a person's lil a person's don't achieve a new actual Nicki minaj+ sex tape perhaps allow is till lil, so attained to be delayed ask yourself how grows up.

Top Bottom