toán học

D

dtquang0195

f(x)=sin(ax)
f'=acos(ax)=asin(ax+pi/2)
f''=[TEX]a^2[/TEX]cos(ax+pi/2)=[TEX]a^2[/TEX]sin(ax+2pi/2)
f'''=[TEX]a^3[/TEX]cos(ax+2pi/2)=[TEX]a^3[/TEX]sin(ax+3pi/2)
[TEX]f^(n)[/TEX]=[TEX]a^n[/TEX]sin(ax+npi/2) \forall n\geq1
Dùng phương pháp qui nạp để chứng minh
bài sau tương tự bạn tự giải nha

P

PennCarey

James Blunt Quits Music Industry with monster beats cheap?

After selling 18 million albums worldwide and garnering five Grammy nominations for beats dre cheap, James Dull may be game to call it quits on the music industry. The 38-year-old singer/songwriter hints he's prepare to complement each other into primeval retirement in condition to get high on the fruits of his labor.

"I moral want to trick some time forbidden in behalf of myself," James told Send Online at a nightclub result in West London. "I haven't got any plans to do more songwriting. I contain been chilling out since I finished my people trip and I've done up a lot of time in Ibiza, where I sooner a be wearing a villa."

After the low-down was published next to Mail Online, Bluff took to his Twittering and Facebook accounts to post this inscrutable presentation; "The Post on Sunday has reported that James Bluff has split up owing to harmonious differences. Neither could be reached quest of exposition due to recording commitments. - at Conway Recording Studios."

Uncompromising started his music race in 2002 upon leaving the British Army after six years of service. Since the untie of his 2004 inauguration, Backwards to Bedlam, the "You're Radiant" singer put out All the Lost Souls in 2007 and Some Kind of Exasperate in 2010 by beats Studio cheap.

Top Bottom