English THPT tính cách người Việt

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
A people who claim to have good qualities, no bad qualities - a people living in illusion. But a people living in illusion will sooner or later decline or perish. It can be said that there is no nation on this earth entirely composed of good qualities. Such as Japanese people. They may have a lot of good qualities, but one that cannot be denied is that the Japanese are hard to play, hard to get along with other races. They live closedly, not openly like Vietnamese people.

The Jews are so smart that they "eat people" and refuse to release them. That's why people hate it. Eat, you have to release, that is to share with others to be durable. The French may be good at everything but too stylistic and narcissistic, so they lag behind Germany, the USA and Japan, which were previously inferior to France. Americans can be all good - but too bohemian and not teaching morality and ethics in school. Perhaps this is the reason why American society slowly slipped and collapsed.

And China? Why does a country that produces great thinkers such as Confucius, Manh Tu, Tuan Tu, Lao Tzu, Trang Tu, Bach Gia Chu Tu ... have so many tyrants, wicked women, lascivious depressing the country and tormenting people? Do Chinese people have some "serious illness" we don't know about?
What about me in Vietnam?

In the direction of advancing the nation and the nation, I try to analyze what are the virtues of GOOD and Vietnamese people as BAD. In the song "Vietnam! Vietnam!" Musician Pham Duy has a great dream that one day the Vietnamese people will bring "Sacred Fire to illuminate the whole world".

I also hope that our people will have such day. But that day has not come yet. If it comes, we, the Vietnamese people have to look back at ourselves to see what is good, preserve it and promote it. If something is bad, leave it. An intellectual is someone who sees himself at fault and corrected. A nation or an individual will forever live in illusion and gloomy when he lulls himself with values that he or his people do not have ... The following are 10 Bad and Good virtues of Vietnamese people
Nguồn: Hoidap24

Last edited:
Top Bottom