Tuyên Quang
Trường PTDT Nội Trú ATK Sơn Dương

Trịnh Thị Mai Linh

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
2 Tháng tám 2020
Thanh Hóa
Trường Trung học Cơ Sở Định Hưng
Which of the time-management skills mentioned in the text do you have? Which do you need to develop?

(Bạn có kỹ năng quản lý thời gian nào được đề cập trong văn bản? Bạn cần phát triển kỹ năng nào?)
Anh/ Chị có thể nói rõ hơn về đề bài giúp em được không ạ?
Em không rõ cái đề cho lắm. Cảm ơn

Last edited:

fangaolang

Học sinh
Thành viên
18 Tháng hai 2020
Tuyên Quang
Trường PTDT Nội Trú ATK Sơn Dương
Anh/ Chị có thể nói rõ hơn về đề bài giúp em được không ạ?
Em không rõ cái đề cho lắm. Cảm ơn
cảm ơn bạn. bài viết của mình viết về câu hỏi ở sách tiếng anh lớp 11 chương trình thí điểm. câu hỏi cuối bài unit 4 phần skill ý ạ. cảm ơn b rất nhiều m nộp bài rồi ạ

Reactions: Phạm Tùng

Phạm Tùng

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười một 2020
Nam Định
THPT Trần Hưng Đạo
Which of the time-management skills mentioned in the text do you have? Which do you need to develop?
-There are three time-management skills mentioned in the text: making plans, prioritising activities and developing routines.
-It’s very useful to have good time-management skills. Time-management skills are not difficult to develop. I also have some ways to manage my time.
-First, I also make plans for the things I need to do in a notebook or on my cell phone. Then I organize them in a schedule and put time limits on them.
-Especially, after I list the tasks to do, I also decide what is more important and then sort these in order of priority and do the important things first.
-Moreover, I always minimize distractions as much as possible, don’t use the phone, close unnecessary browsers, and block social media such as Facebook, Twitter… to concentrate on main tasks.
-And besides, I think I need to develop routines because once routines are developed, they take less time to do. I can do everything well and save time for my family and friends.

Top Bottom