Ngoại ngữ Tìm từ thừa (chuyên)

anhcoi_z2

Học sinh
Thành viên
4 Tháng hai 2014
Another Space
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Read the text below and look carefully at each line. Some of the lines are correct, and some have a word which should not be there. If a line is correct, put a tick (√) by the number. If a line has a word which should not be there, write it in the blanks on the right. Number 0 and 00 have been done for you.

CITY LIGHTS
0. I was born in a small country town. When I was young

00. it seemed as an idea place to live. I had lots of friends to play with and I

01. was enough happy. But, as I got older, everything suddenly seemed

02. like a bit boring. I wanted to go to museums and theaters but they were too far

03. away to get to very often. Then, when I was 16, we moved to London because

04. my father was offered a much more better job in a big hospital in the city center.

05. At first, my brothers and I were very unhappy. The people in the city seemed be

06. really unfriendly to us. However, we made friends eventually and we slowly realized

07. there was a lot much more to do in the city than in the country. Near our house,

08. for example, there was a fantastic amusement park. It was the most greatest place

09. I could imagine! We used to spend as much time as we could there. We were too

10. young for to go on many of the rides, but we loved the atmosphere. When I was a little older, I discovered many more exciting places to visit.

0………..√…..

00……as….…

01…………....

02……………....

03……………....

04……………....

05……………....

06……………....

07……………....

08……………....

09……………....

10……………....

vuhoangnam2001

Cây bút được yêu thích nhất 2017
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2014
Phú Thọ
CITY LIGHTS

00. it seemed as an idea place to live. I had lots of friends to play with and I

02. like a bit boring. I wanted to go to museums and theaters but they were too far

04. my father was offered a much more better job in a big hospital in the city center.

05. At first, my brothers and I were very unhappy. The people in the city seemed be

06. really unfriendly to us. However, we made friends eventually and we slowly realized

07. there was a lot much more to do in the city than in the country. Near our house,

08. for example, there was a fantastic amusement park. It was the most greatest place

09. I could imagine! We used to spend as much time as we could there. We were too

10. young for to go on many of the rides, but we loved the atmosphere. When I was a little older, I discovered many more exciting places to visit.

0………..√…..

00……as….…

01…………....

02……………....

03……………....

04……………....

05……………....

06……………....

07……………....

08……………....

09……………....

10……………....

vuhoangnam2001

Cây bút được yêu thích nhất 2017
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2014
Phú Thọ
Chỗ đó không sai nhé, kể cả mặt cấu trúc ngữ pháp lẫn ngữ nghĩa

iceghost

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
TV BQT xuất sắc nhất 2016
20 Tháng chín 2013
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Đại học Bách Khoa TPHCM
07. much (Chỉ được bỏ một từ nên ta sẽ bỏ từ much chứ không bỏ được a lot)
10. for

Reactions: Snowball fan ken

baochau1112

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Văn | CN CLB Khu vườn ngôn từ
Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Có đấy bạn ạ. Mà mình cứ tưởng more là so sánh hơn của many nhỉ ?
không có a lot more.More là so sánh hơn của a lot
Hãy nhớ là có cấu trúc "much more" chứ không có cấu trúc "a lot more" nhé
Có nhé ^^
a lot more (adj) = a great deal more = a great many more = far more = much more
a lot more (adv) = much more

Reactions: vuhoangnam2001
Top Bottom