Tìm từ đồng nghĩa (advanced)

vuhoangnam2001

Cây bút được yêu thích nhất 2017
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2014
Phú Thọ
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Ta có các cụm từ sau: Ask out, blow up, break out of, bring round, call for, come off, drop out of, give in, go on, grow out of, leak out, make up for, put up, run down, sound out.
Sử dụng từ đã cho để thay thế từ in đậm
  1. This is a maximum security prison. Nobody has ever escaped from here
  2. Stop wasting your time. The whole situation requires an immediate response that could bring more decisive effects.
  3. Telling bad things about your workmates certainly doesn't influence the atmosphere in the office in any positive way, so I expect you to stop doing that from now on
  4. Keep pressing Eddie and he will agree to your request, for sure.
  5. hardly anyone would have thought that the boxing champion would surrender after the first round
  6. How are you going to compensate for the time they wasted playing cards in the barracks?
  7. My daughter has been invited to a restaurant by the tall gentleman for the second time this week.
  8. The construction is very light and the materials are pretty cheap. The agent claims the house can be built within three months
  9. I like this photograph so much that I'm going to have it enlarged
  10. As far as I know, the ideology of the party doesn't quite appeal to him and that's why he's thinking of withdrawing from its ranks.
  11. the news about Sue's pregnancy became known quickly despite her efforts to keep it secret.
  12. he is not a very outspoken person, so we may find it hard to discover his opinions.
  13. I can't stop thinking there's something more that the scheme needs to to be successful.
  14. Peter used to be fond if collecting mascots, but after his military service he became mature enough to abandon the hobby
  15. Don't you think you can change his approach, he 's too stubborn to be convinced.

Top Bottom