Hoàng Thu Thiên

Học sinh
Thành viên
7 Tháng chín 2021
Hưng Yên
Trung Học Phổ Thông Hồng Đức
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Tìm lỗi sai và sửa:
41. A lot of people are still unaware about environmental pollution around us.

42. Lang said that he knows how the procedures for doing the experiment, but when he began to work in the laboratory, he found that he was mistaken.

43. When I came to the store to purchase the printer advertise on television, we found that all the printers had been sold.

44. My company is not only raising his prices but also decreasing the production of his product as well.
Giải thích...

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Tìm lỗi sai và sửa:

42. Lang said that he knows how the procedures for doing the experiment, but when he began to work in the laboratory, he found that he was mistaken.

43. When I came to the store to purchase the printer advertise on television, we found that all the printers had been sold.

44. My company is not only raising his prices but also decreasing the production of his product as well.
Giải thích...
about => of
be aware of sth: có ý thức

knows how the procedures => knew the procedures
Cấu trúc câu tường thuật (lùi thì)

advertise => advertised
Rút gọn mệnh đề quan hệ.
Câu gốc: When I came to the store to purchase the printer that was advertises on television, we found that all the printers had been sold.

Bỏ As well
Cấu trúc: Not only ... but also: Không chỉ ... mà còn ... (không cần thêm as well nữa)

Chúc bạn học thật tốt nhé!
SERI: KINH NGHIỆM ÔN THI CHUYÊN ANH VÀ HSG CẤP TỈNH MÔN TIẾNG ANH

Top Bottom