English THPT TÌM LỖI SAI

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2018
Vĩnh Long
THPT Vinh Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

The following passage contains 8 mistakes . Underline the words and write the correct word .

Like many parents I had not fully appreciated the emotional upheaval going to school for the first time involves for a child. I had tended to focus on my own feelings and notwithstanding my aware that this was a major step in my daughter’s life my own reluctant acceptance of this as a rite of passage which signaled the end of babyhood had occupied me to the exclusion of all else. Never once did I imagine she would have any objections. To be fair to me this was partly because having gone back to work relatively soon after she was born, I had had to leave her at home in the care of a childminder from a very early age so she was quite a social child. What I had failed to appreciate although was the strong sense of place young children possess. To my daughter what mattered perhaps it is impossible for adults with our acceptance of the transience of everything in the modern world to understand what primitive small children still are in their reactions to the world around them. The world is unchanging permanent and any alteration represents an enormous tragedy. In any rate, my attempts to leave her at nursery school were greeted with heart rending screams which left me shaken and shamefaced as I slunk away to my office.

nhatminh1472005

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
24 Tháng sáu 2017
Hà Nội
Trường THPT chuyên Hà Nội - Amsterdam
The following passage contains 8 mistakes . Underline the words and write the correct word .

Like many parents I had not fully appreciated the emotional upheaval going to school for the first time involves for a child. I had tended to focus on my own feelings and notwithstanding my aware that this was a major step in my daughter’s life, my own reluctant acceptance of this as a rite of passage which signaled the end of babyhood, had occupied me to the exclusion of all else. Never once did I imagine she would have any objections. To be fair to me, this was partly because, having gone back to work relatively soon after she was born, I had had to leave her at home in the care of a childminder from a very early age, so she was quite a social child. What I had failed to appreciate, although, was the strong sense of place young children possess. To my daughter, what mattered, perhaps it is impossible for adults with our acceptance of the transience of everything in the modern world to understand what primitive small children still are in their reactions to the world around them. The world is unchanging permanent and any alteration represents an enormous tragedy. In any rate, my attempts to leave her at nursery school were greeted with heart-rending screams which left me shaken and shamefaced as I slunk away to my office.
Các từ màu cam ở trên tức là sai nhé!
Mình sửa lại như sau:
1. aware -> awareness
2. signaled -> signalled
3. occupied -> preoccupied
4. me -> myself
5. social -> sociable
6. although -> though
7. what -> how
8. In -> At
P/s: Mình có thêm một vài chỗ bị thiếu dấu phẩy rồi nhé!

Top Bottom