thao ly nguyen

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
9 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hà Tĩnh
thcs la thanh thu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I) Tìm lỗi sai:
1) the money needed to start and contine operating a business known as capital
2) One of my cousins (A) used to sell (B) microwaves importing from (C) China in an open - air(D) market.
II)
word form
1) after his (expose ).............to the cold for such along time , he developed hypothermia
2)(disturb) ..........of the ecological balance in nature tends to have far reaching consequences on human life
3)she's so (mind)......that she won't let anything stand in the way of her ambititon
4) beauty is in the eye of the (hold).................

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
I) Tìm lỗi sai:
1) the money needed to start and continue operating a business known as capital
=> is known as
Vế phía trước là rút gọn mệnh đề QH bị động nên phải chia bị động ở câu sau
2) One of my cousins (A) used to sell (B) microwaves importing from (C) China in an open - air(D) market.
=> Imported
Rút gọn mệnh đề QH rút gọn của từ "microwaves"
II) word form
1) after his (expose )....exposure.........to the cold for such along time , he developed hypothermia
2)(disturb) ....disturbance......of the ecological balance in nature tends to have far reaching consequences on human life
3)she's so (mind)... single-minded/strong-minded...that she won't let anything stand in the way of her ambititon
4) beauty is in the eye of the (hold).....beholder............
Thành ngữ:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder: used to express the fact that not all people have the same opinions about what is attractive

Top Bottom