Ngoại ngữ Tìm lỗi sai

Red Rose

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
11 Tháng bảy 2017
Hưng Yên
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1,Since the time this meeting is over, the board will have made several important.
2, We are reluctant to order more equipment from that firm because the last shipment was received so lately.
3, Before about 1980, most businesses have used carbon paper to make multiple copies of typed documents.
4, Because they had spent too many time considering the new contract, the student lost the opportunity to lease the apartment.
5, Theses televisions are all too expensive for we to buy at this time, but perhaps we will return later.
6, Because Sam and Michelle had gone all of the work theirselves, they were unwilling to give the results to Joan.
7, After John eaten dinner, he wrote several letters and went to bed.
8, After to take the medication, the patient became drowsy and manageable.
9, Henry objects to our buying this house without the approval of our attorney, and John does do.
10, Harry's advisor persuaded his talking several courses which did not involve much knowledge of mathematics.
11, Today it is unusual for any company to introduce a produce a product without first making extensive market research.
12, Before she moved here, Arlene had been president of the organization since four years.
13, People respected Geogre Washington because he was a honest man, and he turn out to be one of their greatest military leaders.
14, There are ten childs playing in the yard near her house, but your child is not among them.
15, The use of paper money is believed to have begun in China about twelve hundred years old.
16, It was him who came running into the classroom with the news.
17, If Ruby would have studied German in college, he would not have found the scientific terminology so difficult to understand.
18, We had better to review this chapter carefully because we will have some questions on it on our test tomorrow.
19, Despite of the time of the year, yesterday's temperature was hot enough to turn on the air conditioning.
20, I have to depositing this money in my checking account or else the check I just wrote will bounce.
21, With its strong claws and its many protruding tooth a gopher is an excellent digger.
22, The influence of the nation's literature, art and science have captured widespread attention.
23, I certainly appreciate him telling us about the delay in delivering the materials because we had planned to begin work tomorrow.
24, The girl whom my cousin married was used to be a chorus girl for the Rockettes in Radio City Music Hall in New York.
25, When Cliff was sick with the flu, his mother made him to eat chicken soup and rest in bed.
26, The Nobel Prize winner, accompanied by her husband and children, are staying in Sweeden until after the presentation.
27, In 1927, Charles Lindbergh was the first to fly solo nonstop from New York to Paris in such short time.
28, George is not enough intelligent to pass this economics class without help.
29, There were so much people trying to leave the burning building that the police had a great deal of trouble controlling them.
30, Because there are less members present tonight than there were last night, we must wait the next meeting to vote.
31, Before becoming successful, Charles Kettering, former vice president of General.
Motors, was so poor that he has to use the hayloft of a barn as a laboratory.
32, Benjamin Franklin's ability to learn from observation and experience contributed greatly to him success in public life.
33, Hoa is studying Maths at an university, and so is Ba.
34, He'll never pass his driving test because he takes more lessons.
35, John spent such enjoyable vacation in Vietnam this summer that he plans to return as soon as he saves enough money.
36, Mr and Mrs Black Robinson were delighted when they managed to selling their house so fast.
37, The children's television program called Sasame Street was seeing in 84 countries in 1989.
38, She wishes that we didn't send her the candy yesterday because she is on the diet.
39, Because of unemployment is unlikely to go down this year, the government has to make new rules.
40, While I was driving, I realized that the car wasn't working proper.
41, After read the advertisement on the newspaper, the child asked his mother to buy that new product for him.
42, Neither the teacher nor his student enjoys the new policy of the government.
43, Peter found it hard to focus on his book because of they made so much noise last night.
44, Amy is considered to be one of the best student in her school.
45, Why are you so late? I am waiting for you for more than an hour.
46., She asked me ring her boss and tell him she wouldn't be back the day after.
47, When Vietnam joins in the World Trade Organizations, the economic enviroment would be more competitive.
48, I wish my friend were with me when I was on holiday last summer vacation.
49, Please let me to know what you have done all this morning.
50, Some of the plants in this store require very little rare, but this one needs much more sunlight than the others ones.

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
1,Since the time this meeting is over, the board will have made several important.
2, We are reluctant to order more equipment from that firm because the last shipment was received so lately.
3, Before about 1980, most businesses have used carbon paper to make multiple copies of typed documents.
4, Because they had spent too many time considering the new contract, the student lost the opportunity to lease the apartment.
5, Theses televisions are all too expensive for we to buy at this time, but perhaps we will return later.
6, Because Sam and Michelle had gone all of the work theirselves, they were unwilling to give the results to Joan.
7, After John eaten dinner, he wrote several letters and went to bed.
8, After to take the medication, the patient became drowsy and manageable.
9, Henry objects to our buying this house without the approval of our attorney, and John does do.
10, Harry's advisor persuaded his talking several courses which did not involve much knowledge of mathematics.
11, Today it is unusual for any company to introduce a produce a product without first making extensive market research.
12, Before she moved here, Arlene had been president of the organization since four years.
13, People respected Geogre Washington because he was a honest man, and he turn out to be one of their greatest military leaders.
14, There are ten childs playing in the yard near her house, but your child is not among them.
15, The use of paper money is believed to have begun in China about twelve hundred years old.
16, It was him who came running into the classroom with the news.
17, If Ruby would have studied German in college, he would not have found the scientific terminology so difficult to understand.
18, We had better to review this chapter carefully because we will have some questions on it on our test tomorrow.
19, Despite of the time of the year, yesterday's temperature was hot enough to turn on the air conditioning.
20, I have to depositing this money in my checking account or else the check I just wrote will bounce.
21, With its strong claws and its many protruding tooth a gopher is an excellent digger.
22, The influence of the nation's literature, art and science have captured widespread attention.
23, I certainly appreciate him telling us about the delay in delivering the materials because we had planned to begin work tomorrow.
24, The girl whom my cousin married was used to be a chorus girl for the Rockettes in Radio City Music Hall in New York.
25, When Cliff was sick with the flu, his mother made him to eat chicken soup and rest in bed.
26, The Nobel Prize winner, accompanied by her husband and children, are staying in Sweeden until after the presentation.
27, In 1927, Charles Lindbergh was the first to fly solo nonstop from New York to Paris in such short time.
28, George is not enough intelligent to pass this economics class without help.
29, There were so much people trying to leave the burning building that the police had a great deal of trouble controlling them.
30, Because there are less members present tonight than there were last night, we must wait the next meeting to vote.
31, Before becoming successful, Charles Kettering, former vice president of General Motors, was so poor that he has to use the hayloft of a barn as a laboratory.
32, Benjamin Franklin's ability to learn from observation and experience contributed greatly to him success in public life.
33, Hoa is studying Maths at an university, and so is Ba.
34, He'll never pass his driving test because he takes more lessons.
35, John spent such enjoyable vacation in Vietnam this summer that he plans to return as soon as he saves enough money.
36, Mr and Mrs Black Robinson were delighted when they managed to selling their house so fast.
37, The children's television program called Sasame Street was seeing in 84 countries in 1989.
38, She wishes that we didn't send her the candy yesterday because she is on the diet.
39, Because of unemployment is unlikely to go down this year, the government has to make new rules.
40, While I was driving, I realized that the car wasn't working proper.
41, After read the advertisement on the newspaper, the child asked his mother to buy that new product for him.
42, Neither the teacher nor his student enjoys the new policy of the government.
43, Peter found it hard to focus on his book because of they made so much noise last night.
44, Amy is considered to be one of the best student in her school.
45, Why are you so late? I am waiting for you for more than an hour.
46., She asked me ring her boss and tell him she wouldn't be back the day after.
47, When Vietnam joins in the World Trade Organizations, the economic enviroment would be more competitive.
48, I wish my friend were with me when I was on holiday last summer vacation.
49, Please let me to know what you have done all this morning.
50, Some of the plants in this store require very little rare, but this one needs much more sunlight than the others ones.

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
1,Since the time this meeting is over, the board will have made several important. => when
2, We are reluctant to order more equipment from that firm because the last shipment was received so lately. => late
3, Before about 1980, most businesses have used carbon paper to make multiple copies of typed documents. => had used
4, Because they had spent too many time considering the new contract, the student lost the opportunity to lease the apartment. => much
=> us
6, Because Sam and Michelle had gone all of the work theirselves, they were unwilling to give the results to Joan. => themselves
7, After John eaten dinner, he wrote several letters and went to bed. => had eaten
8, After to take the medication, the patient became drowsy and manageable. => being taken
9, Henry objects to our buying this house without the approval of our attorney, and John does do. => too
10, Harry's advisor persuaded his talking several courses which did not involve much knowledge of mathematics. => him to talk
11, Today it is unusual for any company to introduce a produce a product without first making extensive market research. => a new product - do
12, Before she moved here, Arlene had been president of the organization since four years.=> for
13, People respected Geogre Washington because he was a honest man, and he turn out to be one of their greatest military leaders. => an
14, There are ten childs playing in the yard near her house, but your child is not among them. => children
15, The use of paper money is believed to have begun in China about twelve hundred years old. => ago
16, It was him who came running into the classroom with the news. => he
17, If Ruby would have studied German in college, he would not have found the scientific terminology so difficult to understand. => had studied
18, We had better to review this chapter carefully because we will have some questions on it on our test tomorrow. => review
19, Despite of the time of the year, yesterday's temperature was hot enough to turn on the air conditioning.-> Despite
20, I have to depositing this money in my checking account or else the check I just wrote will bounce. => deposite
21, With its strong claws and its many protruding tooth a gopher is an excellent digger. => teeth
22, The influence of the nation's literature, art and science have captured widespread attention. => has
23, I certainly appreciate him telling us about the delay in delivering the materials because we had planned to begin work tomorrow. => his
24, The girl whom my cousin married was used to be a chorus girl for the Rockettes in Radio City Music Hall in New York. => is used
25, When Cliff was sick with the flu, his mother made him to eat chicken soup and rest in bed. => eat
26, The Nobel Prize winner, accompanied by her husband and children, are staying in Sweeden until after the presentation.=> is
27, In 1927, Charles Lindbergh was the first to fly solo nonstop from New York to Paris in such short time. => such a
28, George is not enough intelligent to pass this economics class without help. => intelligent enough
29, There were so much people trying to leave the burning building that the police had a great deal of trouble controlling them. => many
30, Because there are less members present tonight than there were last night, we must wait the next meeting to vote. => fewer
31, Before becoming successful, Charles Kettering, former vice president of General Motors, was so poor that he has to use the hayloft of a barn as a laboratory. => had
32, Benjamin Franklin's ability to learn from observation and experience contributed greatly to him success in public life. => his
33, Hoa is studying Maths at an university, and so is Ba. => a
34, He'll never pass his driving test because he takes more lessons. => unless
35, John spent such enjoyable vacation in Vietnam this summer that he plans to return as soon as he saves enough money. => such an enjoyable vacation
36, Mr and Mrs Black Robinson were delighted when they managed to selling their house so fast. => sell
37, The children's television program called Sesame Street was seeing in 84 countries in 1989. => seen
38, She wishes that we didn't send her the candy yesterday because she is on the diet. => had not sent
=> Because
40, While I was driving, I realized that the car wasn't working proper. => properly
41, After read the advertisement on the newspaper, the child asked his mother to buy that new product for him.=> having read
43, Peter found it hard to focus on his book because of they made so much noise last night. => because/ now that
44, Amy is considered to be one of the best student in her school. => students
45, Why are you so late? I am waiting for you for more than an hour. => have been waiting
46., She asked me ring her boss and tell him she wouldn't be back the day after. => to ring
47, When Vietnam joins in the World Trade Organizations, the economic environment would be more competitive. => joined
48, I wish my friend were with me when I was on holiday last summer vacation. => had been
49, Please let me to know what you have done all this morning. => know
50, Some of the plants in this store require very little rare, but this one needs much more sunlight than the others ones. => the others

Top Bottom