Lê nguyễn hoàng minh

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
26 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS NGUYỄN TRÃI
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

REWRITE:
1. Mark went on working although he felt unwell.
- In spite of..................................................................................
2. In spite of his good salary, Tom gave up his job.
- Although...................................................................................
3. My mother told me to go to school although I was sick.
- In spite of..................................................................................
4. In spite of the high prices, my daughter insists on going to the movies.
- Even though.............................................................................
PLEASE HELP ME!:(:(:(

Reactions: Maianh2510

Asuna Yuuki

Cựu CTV Thiết kế
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Hải Dương
THPT Chuyên Nguyễn Trãi
- In spite of.........................feeling unwell, he went on working.........................................................
- Although........................the salary was good, Tome gave up his job...........................................................
- In spite of...................my sickness, my mother told me to go to school...............................................................
- Even though......................the prices are high, my daughter insists on going to the movies.......................................................

Last edited:
Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Khôi Bùi

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười một 2018
Bắc Ninh
THCS Vũ Kiệt
- In spite of.........................felling unwell, he went on working.........................................................
- Although........................the salary was good, Tome gave up his job...........................................................
- In spite of...................my sickness, my mother told me to go to school...............................................................
- Even though......................the prices are high, my daughter insists on going to the movies.......................................................
Felling ? :p

Reactions: Asuna Yuuki
Top Bottom