stellaphamvy

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng tư 2017
Đồng Tháp
Trường Trung học Cơ sở Long Hậu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Hello Nick !

I’ve got some great news !

……… you remember the afternoon in the summer holidays that we spent in the park? We met out friends and ……….. football with them . I took lots of photos.

Well ,I ………… one of the photos to magazine that had a competition.Guess what ! It won and it was a photo …….. you !

I won a very expensive new camera. I want to learn to take better photos with it , so Mum ………….. going to find a teacher for me

Se you soon !

Alex

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Hello Nick !

……… you remember the afternoon in the summer holidays that we spent in the park? We met out friends and ……….. football with them . I took lots of photos.

Well ,I ………… one of the photos to magazine that had a competition.Guess what ! It won and it was a photo …….. you !

I won a very expensive new camera. I want to learn to take better photos with it , so Mum ………….. going to find a teacher for me

See you soon !

Alex
Hello Nick !

Did you remember the afternoon in the summer holidays that we spent in the park? We met out friends and played football with them . I took lots of photos.

Well ,I had one of the photos to magazine that had a competition.Guess what ! It won and it was a photo of you !

I won a very expensive new camera. I want to learn to take better photos with it , so Mum is going to find a teacher for me

See you soon !

Alex

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Hello Nick !

Did you remember the afternoon in the summer holidays that we spent in the park? We met out friends and played football with them . I took lots of photos.

Well ,I had one of the photos to magazine that had a competition.Guess what ! It won and it was a photo for you !

I won a very expensive new camera. I want to learn to take better photos with it , so Mum is going to find a teacher for me

Se you soon !

Alex
Dịch:
Xin chào Nick!

Tôi có một số tin tuyệt vời!

Bạn có nhớ buổi chiều trong những kỳ nghỉ hè mà chúng tôi đã trải qua trong công viên? Chúng tôi gặp bạn bè và chơi bóng đá với họ. Tôi đã chụp rất nhiều ảnh.

Vâng, tôi đã có một trong những bức ảnh cho tạp chí đó đã có một cuộc thi.Guess what! Nó đã thắng và đó là bức ảnh của bạn!

Tôi đã giành được một máy ảnh mới rất đắt tiền. Tôi muốn học cách chụp ảnh tốt hơn, vì vậy mẹ tôi sẽ tìm một giáo viên cho tôi

Hẹn sớm gặp lại !

Alex

Reactions: Moon Crush

elisabeth.2507

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nghệ An
THPT DC2
Hello Nick !

……Did… you remember the afternoon in the summer holidays that we spent in the park? We met out friends and ……played….. football with them . I took lots of photos.

Well ,I ……have…… one of the photos to magazine that had a competition.Guess what ! It won and it was a photo ……of.. you !

I won a very expensive new camera. I want to learn to take better photos with it , so Mum ……is…….. going to find a teacher for me

Se you soon !

Alex

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Hello Nick !

Well ,I had one of the photos to magazine that had a competition.Guess what ! It won and it was a photo for you !

Se you soon !

Alex
Dịch:
Xin chào Nick!

Tôi có một số tin tuyệt vời!

Bạn có nhớ buổi chiều trong những kỳ nghỉ hè mà chúng tôi đã trải qua trong công viên? Chúng tôi gặp bạn bè và chơi bóng đá với họ. Tôi đã chụp rất nhiều ảnh.

Vâng, tôi đã có một trong những bức ảnh cho tạp chí đó đã có một cuộc thi.Guess what! Nó đã thắng và đó là bức ảnh của bạn!

Tôi đã giành được một máy ảnh mới rất đắt tiền. Tôi muốn học cách chụp ảnh tốt hơn, vì vậy mẹ tôi sẽ tìm một giáo viên cho tôi

Hẹn sớm gặp lại !

Alex
A photo of chứ bn

Reactions: elisabeth.2507

Beo1206

CTV Thiết kế
Cộng tác viên
11 Tháng mười 2017
Vĩnh Phúc
THPTXH
Hello Nick !

Se you soon !

Alex

Hello Nick !

……Did… you remember the afternoon in the summer holidays that we spent in the park? We met out friends and ……played….. football with them . I took lots of photos.

Well ,I ……have…… one of the photos to magazine that had a competition.Guess what ! It won and it was a photo ……of.. you !

I won a very expensive new camera. I want to learn to take better photos with it , so Mum ……is…….. going to find a teacher for me

Se you soon !

Alex

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
Hello Nick !

……Do… you remember the afternoon in the summer holidays that we spent in the park? We met out friends and ……played….. football with them . I took lots of photos.

Well ,I ……had posted…… one of the photos to magazine that had a competition.Guess what ! It won and it was a photo …of….. you !

Se you soon !

Alex

Top Bottom