Ngoại ngữ tiếng anh

mai thảo 2k2

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng bảy 2017
Gia Lai
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

A. Circle the correct word or phrase
1. My dad finally gave up smoking/ to smoke at the age of forty nine
2. I really listening/ to listen to those MP3s you sent me. Thanks
3. Can you afford buying/ to buy so many presents?
4. You should practise juggling/ to juggle every day or you'll never learn
5. How did you learn speaking/ to speak Japanese so well?
6. I thought we discussed going/ to go to India and now you want to go China!
7. We finally managed finding/ to find my passort and then left for the airport
8. I look forward to seeing/ see you when I come next week
9. It was very kind of Jack to offer to baby- sit/ baby- sitting this weekend
10. No! I refuse waiting/ to wait a moment longer
B. If the verb in bold in each sentence is correct, put a tick. If it wrong write the correct form of the verb(-ing, full or bare infinitive)
1. I hope to start driving as soon as I'm seventeen
2. Stop pretending being asleep. I saw you open your eyes
3. My mum suggested to go bowling, but I didn't think that was a good idea
4. Quentin will do anything to avoid to walk to school. He's so lazy
5. I'd really like visiting New York one day
6. Do you like watching TV or do you prefer play computer games?
7.The weather seems being better. What about the picnic this weekend?
8. I expect to be home ai nine o'clock, so have dinner without me
9. Our head teacher makes us all to wear jackets- even in summer
10. Don't let the dog sitting on the sofa

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
A. Circle the correct word or phrase
2. I really (need?) listening/ to listen to those MP3s you sent me. Thanks (bạn xem lại dùm mình có đánh thiếu chữ không nhé)
9. It was very kind of Jack to offer to baby- sit/ baby- sitting this weekend

B. If the verb in bold in each sentence is correct, put a tick. If it wrong write the correct form of the verb(-ing, full or bare infinitive)
1. I hope to start driving as soon as I'm seventeen :D
2. Stop pretending being asleep. I saw you open your eyes being => to be
3. My mum suggested to go bowling, but I didn't think that was a good idea to go => going
4. Quentin will do anything to avoid to walk to school. He's so lazy to walk => walking
5. I'd really like visiting New York one day visiting => to visit
6. Do you like watching TV or do you prefer play computer games? play => playing
7.The weather seems being better. What about the picnic this weekend? being => to be
8. I expect to be home ai nine o'clock, so have dinner without me :D
9. Our head teacher makes us all to wear jackets- even in summer to wear => wear
10. Don't let the dog sitting on the sofa sitting => sit

Reactions: mai thảo 2k2

mai thảo 2k2

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng bảy 2017
Gia Lai
Put the verbs in brackets in the past simple or the past continuous tense

1. The last time she had swim was ten years agoupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifShe hasn't..................................................

2. I have never met such a famous person beforeupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifIt is..........................................................

3. I last saw him when I was a studentupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifI haven't.....................................................................

4. I haven't come there for two yearsupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifI last.............................................................................

5. I have studied EL for 7 yearsupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifI started..............................................................................

6. I haven't read this kind of book beforeupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifThis is..................................................................

7. My family moved to HCM city 10 years agoupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifIt is.................................................................

8. The last time I went to meet Helen was over a year agoupload_2017-7-30_21-19-11.gifIt.......................................................

- I haven't...............................................

9. My father is the most generous person I've ever meetI've nver...................................................

10. I last saw hm when I was a studentsI haven't.............................................................................

11. No one has played this kind of music beforeThis is....................................................................

12. John has not has his hair cut for over 6 monthsThe last time........................................................

13. It is 2 weeks since it last rainedThe last time.....................................................................

It has.................................................................

14. How long have they been married?How long is it.......................................................................

When...........................................................................

15. How long is it since they bought this car?When....................................................................

16. Samuel started working for this company 5 years agoSamuel has..............................................

17. I haven't been to Bristol for 3 yearsIt is....................................................................

The last time...................................................

18. He hasn't seen his sister since she left for japanHe last...........................................................................

19. She began to work as a secretary 5 years agoShe has...............................................................................

20. We worked very hard for the exam. Then we passed itBefore.........................................................................

21. First my sister considered what to say. Then she decided to talk to her headmasterAfter........................................

22. I learned my lessons. Then I went out for a walkBefore.............................................................

23. Her brother bought a new washing machine. First he checked the pricesAfter.........................................................

24. My mother took an aspirin. Then she felt a little betterBefore.................................................................................

25. The boys argued. Then they foughtAfter................................................................................................

Tên để làm gì

Cựu Mod Vật lí
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn

1. The last time she had swim was ten years ago
She hasn't swum for ten years..................................................

2. I have never met such a famous person before
It is.the first time i've met such a famous person.........................................................

3. I last saw him when I was a student
I haven't...seen him since i was a student..................................................................

4. I haven't come there for two years
I last.came here 2 years ago............................................................................

5. I have studied EL for 7 years[
I started.....studying EL 7 years ago.........................................................................

6. I haven't read this kind of book before
This is.the first time i've read this kind of book.................................................................

7. My family moved to HCM city 10 years ago
It is..10 years since my family has moved to HCM city...............................................................

8. The last time I went to meet Helen was over a year ago[
It was over a year since i last went to meet Helen the last time......................................................

- I haven't....gone to meet Helen for over a year...........................................

9. My father is the most generous person I've ever meet
I've never....met anyone more generous than my father (before)...............................................

10. I last saw him when I was a student
I haven't.......seen him since i was a student......................................................................

11. No one has played this kind of music before
This is.....the first one playing this kind of music...............................................................

12. John has not has his hair cut for over 6 months
The last time.......John has his hair cut was 6 months ago.................................................

13. It is 2 weeks since it last rained
The last time.....it rained was 2 weeks ago................................................................

It has......not rained for 2 weeks...........................................................

14. How long have they been married?
How long is it........since they were married?...............................................................

When.....were they married?......................................................................

15. How long is it since they bought this car?
When..did they buy. this car..............................................................

16. Samuel started working for this company 5 years ago
Samuel has....been working for this company for 5 years..........................................

17. I haven't been to Bristol for 3 years
It is.....3 years since i last went to Bristol...........................................................

The last time......i went to Bristol.was 3 years ago.........................................

18. He hasn't seen his sister since she left for japan
He last.saw his sister when she left for Japan..........................................................................

19. She began to work as a secretary 5 years ago
She has..begun to work as a secretary for 5 years.............................................................................

20. We worked very hard for the exam. Then we passed it
Before..we passed the exam, we had worked very hard for it.....................................................

21. First my sister considered what to say. Then she decided to talk to her headmaster
After.considering what to say, my sister decided to talk to her headmaster.......................................

22. I learned my lessons. Then I went out for a walk
Before..i went out for a walk, i had learned my lessons...........................................................

23. Her brother bought a new washing machine. First he checked the prices
After..checking the price, her brother bought a new washing machine.......................................................

24. My mother took an aspirin. Then she felt a little better
Before..my mother felt a little better, she had taken an aspirin...............................................................................

25. The boys argued. Then they fought
After..the boys had argued, they fought..............................................................................................

mai thảo 2k2

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng bảy 2017
Gia Lai
A. Complete using the correct past perfect simple form of the verbs in brackets

1. By the tỉme I arrived, everyone...........................(leave)

2. Steve.....................................(already/ see) the film, so he didn't come with ú to the cinema

3. Tina.......................................(not/ finish) doing the housework by 7 o'clock, so she called Andrea to tell she would be late

4. ......................................(you/ just/ speak) to Billy when I rang?

5. The car broke down just after............................................(we/ set off)

6. I didn't eat anything at the party because.......................................................(I/ already/ eat) at home

7. .............................................(you/ hear) about the accident before you saw it on TV

B. Write sentences using the prompts. One of the verbs must be in the past perfect simple

1. we/ just/ hear/ the news/ when/ you/ ring

.............................................................................................

2. I/ already/ think of/ that/ before/ you/ suggest/ it

............................................................................................

3. when/ I/ turn on/ the TV/ the programme/ already/ start

...............................................................................................

4. she/ be/ hungry/ because/ she/ not/ eat/ anything/ all day

................................................................................................

5. by the time/ I leave/ school/ I decide/ to become/ a musician

..............................................................................................

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
A. Complete using the correct past perfect simple form of the verbs in brackets

1. By the time I arrived, everyone............had left...............(leave)

2. Steve.................had already seen....................(already/ see) the film, so he didn't come with us to the cinema

3. Tina..................had not finished.....................(not/ finish) doing the housework by 7 o'clock, so she called Andrea to tell she would be late

4. ...................Had you just spoken...................(you/ just/ speak) to Billy when I rang?

5. The car broke down just after......................we had set off......................(we/ set off)

6. I didn't eat anything at the party because........................I had already eaten...............................(I/ already/ eat) at home

7. ...................Had you heard..........................(you/ hear) about the accident before you saw it on TV

B. Write sentences using the prompts. One of the verbs must be in the past perfect simple

1. we/ just/ hear/ the news/ when/ you/ ring -> We had just heard the news when you rang.

2. I/ already/ think of/ that/ before/ you/ suggest/ it -> I had already thought of that before you suggested it.

3. when/ I/ turn on/ the TV/ the programme/ already/ start -> When I turned TV the programme had already started.

4. she/ be/ hungry/ because/ she/ not/ eat/ anything/ all day -> She was hungry because she hadn't eaten anything all day.

5. by the time/ I leave/ school/ I decide/ to become/ a musician -> By the time I left school I had decided to become a musician.

mai thảo 2k2

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng bảy 2017
Gia Lai
A.Look at the pictures and complete the sentences. Use the correct form of the past perfect continuous
1. She was tired because................................(run)
2. They were hot because.................................................(dance)
3. The garden was flooded because................................................(it/ rain/ all night)
4. Did they crash because......................................................................(drive/ too fast)
5. When I arrived, ........................................................................(they/ wait/ for over half an hour)
6. When I got there,...........................................................(they/ not/ wait/ long)
B. Complete each second sentence using the word give, so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. Write between two and five words
1. They finally succeeded in escaping from the room. managed
They finally................................................. from the room
2. I bought a new notebook on the way to school. stopped
On the way to school, I............................................ a new notebook
3. We're staying in Milan for a night before flying home. planning
We.............................................. in Milan for a night before flying home
4. I don't want to cook tonight- let's have a takeaway. feel
I don't................................... ........................... tonight- let's have takeaway
5. I'm going to get annoyed if you don't stop making that noise! continue
If you............................................................. that noise, I'm going to get annoyed!
6. Could you ask Francis to come into my office, please?mind
Do you.......................................................... Francis to come into my office, please

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
A.Look at the pictures and complete the sentences. Use the correct form of the past perfect continuous
1. She was tired because.............she had been running..................(run)
2. They were hot because.....................they had been dancing............................(dance)
3. The garden was flooded because....................it had been raining all night............................(it/ rain/ all night)
4. Did they crash because........................they had been driving too fast..............................................(drive/ too fast)
5. When I arrived, .........................they had been waiting for over half an hour...............................................(they/ wait/ for over half an hour)
6. When I got there,............................they had not been waiting...............................(they/ not/ wait/ long)

B. Complete each second sentence using the word give, so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence. Write between two and five words
1. They finally succeeded in escaping from the room. managed
They finally managed to escape from the room
2. I bought a new notebook on the way to school. stopped
On the way to school, I stopped to buy a new notebook
3. We're staying in Milan for a night before flying home. planning
We are planning to stay in Milan for a night before flying home
4. I don't want to cook tonight- let's have a takeaway. feel
I don't feel like cooking. tonight- let's have takeaway
5. I'm going to get annoyed if you don't stop making that noise! continue
If you continue making that noise, I'm going to get annoyed!
6. Could you ask Francis to come into my office, please?mind
Do you mind asking Francis to come into my office, please

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội

EX1:

2. I really like listening/ to listen to those MP3s you sent me. Thanks
9. It was very kind of Jack to offer baby to sit/ baby- sitting this weekend
1. I hope to start driving as soon as I'm seventeen
2. Stop pretending being asleep. I saw you open your eyes => to be
3. My mum suggested to go bowling, but I didn't think that was a good idea => going
4. Quentin will do anything to avoid to walk to school. He's so lazy => walking
5. I'd really like visiting New York one day
6. Do you like watching TV or do you prefer play computer games? => playing
7.The weather seems being better. What about the picnic this weekend? => to be
8. I expect to be home ai nine o'clock, so have dinner without me
9. Our head teacher makes us all to wear jackets- even in summer => wear
10. Don't let the dog sitting on the sofa => sit

EX2

1. The last time she had swim was ten years ago
C:\Users\AOC\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

She hasn't..swum for ten years......

2. I have never met such a famous person before

It is...the first time that I have such a famous person .......

3. I last saw him when I was a student

I haven't......seen him since I was student........

4. I haven't come there for two years

I last....saw him 2 years ago......

5. I have studied EL for 7 years

I started.....studying EL 7 years ago...........

6. I haven't read this kind of book before

This is......the first time I have read this kind of book.......

7. My family moved to HCM city 10 years ago

It is...10 years since my family moved to HCM city...........

8. The last time I went to meet Helen was over a year ago

It...is over a year ago since I went to meet Helen.......
I haven't.....gone to meet Helen .....

9. My father is the most generous person I've ever meet

I've never.....met such a generous person like my father before......

10. I last saw hm when I was a students

I haven't.....seen him since I was students......

11. No one has played this kind of music before

This is.....the first time everyone has played this kind of music..............

12. John has not has his hair cut for over 6 months

The last time...John had his hair cut was 6 months ago.......

13. It is 2 weeks since it last rained

The last time....it rained was 2 weeks ago..........
It has...not rained for 2 weeks.........

14. How long have they been married?

How long is it.....since they were married?...........
When.....were they married?.............

15. How long is it since they bought this car?

When.....did they buy this car?.......

16. Samuel started working for this company 5 years ago

Samuel has..............................................

17. I haven't been to Bristol for 3 years

It is...3 years since I went to Bristol...........
The last time....I went to Bristol was 3 years ago............

18. He hasn't seen his sister since she left for japan

He last...saw his sister when she left for Japan.......

19. She began to work as a secretary 5 years ago

She has.....worked as a secretary for 5 years.......

20. We worked very hard for the exam. Then we passed it

Before...we passed it, we had worked very hard for the exam.........

21. First my sister considered what to say. Then she decided to talk to her headmaster

After..having considering what to say, she decided to talk to her headmaster.......

22. I learned my lessons. Then I went out for a walk

Before...going out for a walk, I learned my lessons..........

23. Her brother bought a new washing machine. First he checked the prices

After.....having checked the prices, her brother bought a new washing machine..............

24. My mother took an aspirin. Then she felt a little better

Before.....feeling a little better, my mother took an aspirin...........

25. The boys argued. Then they fought

After......having argued, the boys fought.....

Top Bottom