Nguyễn Phú Thu Dung

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng sáu 2017
Đà Nẵng
THPT Hòa Vang
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.FIND THE ONE MISTAKE (A,B,C OR D) IN THESE SENTENCES AND THEN CORRECT THEM:
  1. (A) Her brother is (B) interested in (c) to join the (D) English Club.
  2. We know that (A) there is (B) no point in (c) help the pupils (d) at the present.
  3. A (a) preferred (b) profession (c) among children is (D) the building sandcastles.
  4. You could not (A) prevent that lovely dog from (B) following you (C) wherever you (D) to go.
  5. What would be (A) the most effect (B) way of (C)marketing our (D) goods ?
  6. (A) Would you be (B) enough kind (C) to open the doors (D) please ?
  7. "I think we (A) should depart at ten "."(B) Where ?" "I (C) said I think we (D) should go at ten"
  8. You (A) arrive at a point in any project (B) when you just (C) desire to get the thing (D) completed.
  9. Mr.Nguyen (A) was just getting (B) into the bath (C) what the cell phone (D) rang .
  10. (A) The police asked me to make clear (B) which I had not reported (C) the disaster (D)earlier

học mãi.vn.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng tám 2017
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
trường thpt lê hồng phong
1c 2c
1.FIND THE ONE MISTAKE (A,B,C OR D) IN THESE SENTENCES AND THEN CORRECT THEM:
  1. (A) Her brother is (B) interested in (c) to join the (D) English Club.
  2. We know that (A) there is (B) no point in (c) help the pupils (d) at the present.
  3. A (a) preferred (b) profession (c) among children is (D) the building sandcastles.
  4. You could not (A) prevent that lovely dog from (B) following you (C) wherever you (D) to go.
  5. What would be (A) the most effect (B) way of (C)marketing our (D) goods ?
  6. (A) Would you be (B) enough kind (C) to open the doors (D) please ?
  7. "I think we (A) should depart at ten "."(B) Where ?" "I (C) said I think we (D) should go at ten"
  8. You (A) arrive at a point in any project (B) when you just (C) desire to get the thing (D) completed.
  9. Mr.Nguyen (A) was just getting (B) into the bath (C) what the cell phone (D) rang .
  10. (A) The police asked me to make clear (B) which I had not reported (C) the disaster (D)earlier

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
  1. (A) Her brother is (B) interested in (c) to join the (D) English Club. -> joining
  2. We know that (A) there is (B) no point in (c) help the pupils (d) at the present. -> helping
  3. A (a) preferred (b) profession (c) among children is (D) the building sandcastles. -> building the
  4. You could not (A) prevent that lovely dog from (B) following you (C) wherever you (D) to go. -> go
  5. What would be (A) the most effect (B) way of (C)marketing our (D) goods ? -> the most effective
  6. (A) Would you be (B) enough kind (C) to open the doors (D) please ? -> kind enough
  7. "I think we (A) should depart at ten "."(B) Where ?" "I (C) said I think we (D) should go at ten" -> When
  8. You (A) arrive at a point in any project (B) when you just (C) desire to get the thing (D) completed. -> whenever
  9. Mr.Nguyen (A) was just getting (B) into the bath (C) what the cell phone (D) rang . -> when
  10. (A) The police asked me to make clear (B) which I had not reported (C) the disaster (D)earlier -> why

Top Bottom