Nguyễn Phú Thu Dung

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng sáu 2017
Đà Nẵng
THPT Hòa Vang
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

V.WRITE THE SECOND SENTENCE SO THAT IT HAS A SIMILAR MEANING TO THE FIRST:
  1. My father said I could use his car->My father allowed......
  2. Do not stop him doing what he wants.->Let..........
  3. You can try to get Jim to lend you his car ,but you won not succeed->There is no point ........
  4. Why do not you put your luggage under the seat?->He suggested.......
  5. The driver said it was true that he did not have a licence.->The driver admitted........
  6. I ll finish the work tonight if you like.->Would you like .........
  7. The teacher did not allow the class to leave before 4:30.->The teacher made .........
  8. I hate to get up in the dark.->I can not.........
  9. Seeing Nelson Mandela will always in my memory.->I ll never........
  10. My lawyer said I should not say anything to the police.->My lawyer advised.........

baochau15

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
27 Tháng bảy 2013
Nam Định
  1. My father said I could use his car->My father allowed me to use his car.
  2. Do not stop him doing what he wants.->Let him do what he wants.
  3. You can try to get Jim to lend you his car ,but you won not succeed->There is no point in trying to get Jim to lend you his car.
  4. Why do not you put your luggage under the seat?->He suggested that I should put my luggage under the seat.
  5. The driver said it was true that he did not have a licence.->The driver admitted to have no licence.
  6. I ll finish the work tonight if you like.->Would you like me to finish the work tonight?
  7. The teacher did not allow the class to leave before 4:30.->The teacher made the class not leave before 4:30.
  8. I hate to get up in the dark.->I can not like to get up in the dark.
  9. Seeing Nelson Mandela will always in my memory.->I ll never forget seeing Nelson Mandela.
  10. My lawyer said I should not say anything to the police.->My lawyer advised me not to say anything to the police.

Nhựt Băng

Học sinh
Thành viên
12 Tháng chín 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Thpt Nguyễn Hữu Cầu
  1. My father said I could use his car->My father allowed me to use his car.
  2. Do not stop him doing what he wants.->Let him say what he wants
  3. You can try to get Jim to lend you his car ,but you won not succeed->There is no point in trying to get Jim to lend you his car.
  4. Why do not you put your luggage under the seat?->He suggested that I should put my luggage under the seat.
  5. The driver said it was true that he did not have a licence.->The driver admitted not having a licence.
  6. I ll finish the work tonight if you like.->Would you like me to finish the work tonight.
  7. The teacher did not allow the class to leave before 4:30.->The teacher made the class not leave before 4:30.
  8. I hate to get up in the dark.->I can not get up in the dark.
  9. Seeing Nelson Mandela will always in my memory.->I ll never forget seeing Nelson Mandela.
  10. My lawyer said I should not say anything to the police.->My lawyer advised me not to say anything to the police.

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
WRITE THE SECOND SENTENCE SO THAT IT HAS A SIMILAR MEANING TO THE FIRST:
1. My father said I could use his car->My father allowed...me to use his car...
2. Do not stop him doing what he wants.->Let....he do what he wants......
3. You can try to get Jim to lend you his car ,but you won not -> will not/ won't succeed->There is no point in trying to get Jim to lend you his car.
4. Why do not you put your luggage under the seat?->He suggested that I (should) put my luggage under the seat.
5. The driver said it was true that he did not have a licence.->The driver admitted that he didn't have a licence.
6. I'll finish the work tonight if you like.->Would you like me to finish the work tonight?
7. The teacher did not allow the class to leave before 4:30.->The teacher made the class not leave before 4:30
8. I hate to get up in the dark.->I cannot like to get up in the dark.
9. Seeing Nelson Mandela will always in my memory.->I'll never forget seeing Nelson Mandela
10. My lawyer said I should not say anything to the police.->My lawyer advised that I should not say anything to the police

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
  1. My father said I could use his car->My father allowed......
  2. Do not stop him doing what he wants.->Let..........
  3. You can try to get Jim to lend you his car ,but you won not succeed->There is no point ........
  4. Why do not you put your luggage under the seat?->He suggested.......
  5. The driver said it was true that he did not have a licence.->The driver admitted........
  6. I ll finish the work tonight if you like.->Would you like .........
  7. The teacher did not allow the class to leave before 4:30.->The teacher made .........
  8. I hate to get up in the dark.->I can not.........
  9. Seeing Nelson Mandela will always in my memory.->I ll never........
  10. My lawyer said I should not say anything to the police.->My lawyer advised.........
Biết có 5 câu đầu
1.My father said I could use his car
→My father allowed me to use his car.
2. Do not stop him doing what he wants.
→Let him do what he wants.
3.You can try to get Jim to lend you his car ,but you won not succeed
→There is no point in trying to get Jim to lend you his car.
4.Why do not you put your luggage under the seat?
→He suggested that I should put my luggage under the seat.
5.The driver said it was true that he did not have a licence.
→The driver admitted to have no licence.

Top Bottom