[Tiếng Anh]-Dạng bài tập điền từ khuyết thiếu

M

maxqn

Ex 3:
Science has told us so much about the moon that it is (1)…so…… easy to imagine what it would be like to go there. It is certainly not a (2)……habitable…….place. As there is no air or water, there can be no (3)……creature……of any kind. There is no variety of scenery either. For mile after mile there are only flat plains of dust with (4)……holes……around them. Above, the sun and stars shine in a black sky. If you step out of the mountain shadow, it will mean moving from severe cold into great heat. These extreme (5)……conditions…….continually break rocks away from the surface of the mountains. The moon is also a very silent (6)……place…….for sound waves can only travel through air. But beyond the broken horizon you see a friendly sight. Our Earth is shining more (7)……brightly……..than the stars. From this distance, it looks like an immense ball, (8)……with……blue and green and brown.
Ex 4:
Most (1) ………of………… the addicts are men. They come home (2) ………after………… work, eat their meals quickly and then spend the evening (3) ………before………… their computers. Some of them make programmes, (4) ………while/whereas………… most of them just play games. Some wives say the computer is killing their marriage. Their husbands play until 3 (5)
…………or……… 4 o’clock (6) ………in………… the morning and all weekend. People call these lonely wives “computer window-->widow”.When television became popular (7) ………in………… the 1950s, doctors said it caused “television neck”, “T.V eyes” and other new illnesses. Now it is the home computer.People say it causes headaches, backaches and makes their eyes tired. But worst (8)…………of……… all, it is addictive. That means it is (9) ………………… drinking, smoking of takingdrugs. Some people can’t stop (10) ………using………… it.
Ex 5:
A doctor who worked in a village was very (1)……famous…….. because many people used to stop him in the street and asked his (2)………favor……… . In this (3)……case…….. he was never (4)……paid…… for his services, and he never managed to earn much money. He made (5)……up……his mind to put an (6)……end………. to this. One day, he was (7)………stopped……… by a young man who said to him “Oh doctor, I’m so glad to see you. I’ve got a (8)……terrible……… pain in my left side” The doctor (9)………started/ began……… to be interested and said “ Shut your eyes and stick your tongue (10)……out………of your mouth”. Then he went away, leaving the man standing in the street (11)……with……….. his tongue hanging out and a large (12)……crowd……….. of people laughing at him.

Lúc chiều vội đi chưa làm, giờ làm này ^^

H

hachiko_theblues

Đây là đáp án mà cô giáo em chữa :D:D:D, công nhận chú symptom siêu thật :x

Ex1:
(1) almost
(2) play
(3) provide
(4) banks
(5) order
(6) accross
(7) only
(8) However
(9) inside
(10) keep

Ex2:
(1) down
(2) off
(3) with
(4) hands
(5) out
(6) left
(7) later
(8) from
(9) leaves
(10) those

Ex3:
(1) for
(2) work
(3) accident
(4) knife
(5) wole
(6) hands
(7) where
(8) done
(9) on
(10) There

T

thienthan_dangyeu

good morning girls and boys.i have come.....today to tell you something about my hobby,stamp collecting.i have been a collector ever since i was.....your age,which means i have been ..... up my collection for over 50 years

giup minh tra loi voi nha

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tomcangxanh

good morning girls and boys.i have come here.....today to tell you something about my hobby,stamp collecting.i have been a collector ever since i was.at....your age,which means i have been .taking... up my collection for over 50 years

C

chocopie_orion

Fill in the blank - Gap filling

dạng này chắc ko còn xa lạ đâu nhỉ..mời mọi ng thử sức :)..sửa xong sẽ update 1 bt khác.làm xong rồi dịch thì càng tốt...rèn kĩ năng đọc hiểu :)

In thirteenth-century Wales there was a handsome prince called Llewellyn. He was very fond..1... hunting and often .....2.....to go out into forests and mountains with his favourite hunting dog, .....3..... name was Gelert. ...4.......day, however, he left Gelert ..5..home to guard his baby son who was only a ......6.... months old. In the evening when he returned ....7...... hunting he saw that his house was ....8...... a terrible mess. The furniture ......9.... been knocked ...10....... and there was blood on the walls. He could not find his baby son. Then he saw his dog Gelert .....11..... towards him, .covered in blood. The prince.......12... that the dog had attacked and killed his son, Prince Llewellyn became violent angry, ........13.. his sword and killed the dog with one blow.
However, when he looked around his house more carefully, he found his son lying under a chair, alive .....14..... well. Then he saw the dead body of a huge wolf. He realized that Gelert had ....15...... his son’s life ....16...... fighting and killing the wolf. The prince was horrified by....17...... mistake he had ....18...... and when he buried his dog he built ...19....... enormous pile of stones to mark the spot, which can .......20... be seen today. He never went hunting again.

a.in
b.by
c.at
d.made
e.whose
f.walk
g.denfended
h.wished
l.asumed
j.and
k.easily
l.had
m.one
n.from
o.few
p.swung
q.an
r.over
s.the
t.of

p.s: Ai đã học sách này rồi thì ko đc post answers nhé :)

M

maxqn

In thirteenth-century Wales there was a handsome prince called Llewellyn. He was very fond..1... hunting and often .....2.....to go out into forests and mountains with his favourite hunting dog, .....3..... name was Gelert. ...4.......day, however, he left Gelert ..5..home to guard his baby son who was only a ......6.... months old. In the evening when he returned ....7...... hunting he saw that his house was ....8...... a terrible mess. The furniture ......9.... knocked ...10....... and there was blood on the walls. He could not find his baby son. Then he saw his dog Gelert .....11..... towards him, .covered in blood. The prince.......12... that the dog had attacked and killed his son, Prince Llewellyn became violent angry, ........13.. his sword and killed the dog with one blow.
However, when he looked around his house more carefully, he found his son lying under a chair, alive .....14..... well. Then he saw the dead body of a huge wolf. He realized that Gelert had ....15...... his son’s life ....16...... fighting and killing the wolf. The prince was horrified by....17...... mistake he had ....18...... and when he buried his dog he built ...19....... enormous pile of stones to mark the spot, which can .......20... be seen today. He never went hunting again.
1. of
2. used
3. whose
4. One
5. at
6. few
7. from
8. such
9. was
10. up
11. coming
12. thought
13. drawing
14. as
15. saved
16. by
17. the
18. made
19. an
20. still

C

chocopie_orion

@mod: ơ hơ...có những chỗ bạn ghi ko có trong lựa chọn từ a->t

câu 8,10,11,12,13,14,16,20 sai

sửa xong hết tôi sẽ ghi thêm stucture :)

V

vuive1995

ra de ma khong biet cau tra loi ngu qua
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Top Bottom