Ngoại ngữ Tiếng Anh 9

Hạ Mộcc

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2017
Vĩnh Phúc
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I/. Do as directed:
1. They couldn't play soccer because it rained heavily (Using ''Because of'' )
[tex]\Rightarrow[/tex] .........................................................................................
2. She has a rich father. She is happy ( Using ''That- Clause'' )
[tex]\Rightarrow[/tex] .........................................................................................
3. Mai / was / pleased / she / got / for / an A / her assignment / that. ( Rearrange the words ).
4. Let's organize the show to raise money.
[tex]\Rightarrow[/tex] I suggest...........................................................................
5. I / suggest / take / shower / instead / bath / save / electricity ( Make a complete sentence)
6. I / suggest / take / shower / instead / bath / save water (Make a correct sentence)
7. The weather vas fine, so they decided to go on a picnic
[tex]\Rightarrow[/tex] Since...............................................................................

8. It was raining (heavy)..........................., so they stopped playing soccer (Use the correct form of the word)

Quốc Trường

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2017
Nghệ An
THPT Bắc Yên Thành
4. Let's organize the show to raise money.
⇒⇒\Rightarrow I suggest...........................................................................
5. I / suggest / take / shower / instead / bath / save / electricity ( Make a complete sentence)
⇒⇒\Rightarrow .........................................................................................
6. I / suggest / take / shower / instead / bath / save water (Make a correct sentence)
⇒⇒\Rightarrow .........................................................................................
4. I suggest organizing the show to raise money
5. I suggest taking a shower instead of a bath to save electricity
6. I suggest taking a shower instead of a bath to save water
8. It was raining (heavy)..........................., so they stopped playing soccer (Use the correct form of the word)
8. heavily

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Bỏ sung bài @Quốc Trường
1. They couldn't play soccer because it rained heavily (Using ''Because of'' )
2. She has a rich father. She is happy ( Using ''That- Clause'' )
3. Mai / was / pleased / she / got / for / an A / her assignment / that. ( Rearrange the words ).
1 Because of the heavy rain, they couldn't play soccer
Because of N
2 So rich is her father that she is happy
She has such a rich father that she is happy
such N that

3 Mai was pleased that she got an A for her assignment.
7. The weather was fine, so they decided to go on a picnic
⇒⇒\Rightarrow Since...............................................................................
Since the weather was fine, they decided to go on a picnic.
Since = Because = As

Reactions: Hạ Mộcc
Top Bottom