Ngoại ngữ Tiếng Anh 9

donald trump

Học sinh
Thành viên
21 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Underline word or phrase that needs correcting and provide correction
1. I come from Vietnam so I am not used to drive on the left.
2. When we were leaving, Mary wished us a safe journey.
3. If I had a wish, I would wish for health because health is very important for everyone.
4. I feel alone in this city because I know no one here.
5. What time do you arrive to work in the morning?
6. The children were playing last night outdoor when it began to rain hard.
7. I didn't want to be late for school again.
8. The town we visited was a four-days journey by bus from our hotel, so we took the train instead.
II. Read the passage below and decide which option best fits each space
The telephone in the US
The telephone was invented in 1876 by Alexander Graham Bell, a Scotsman who (1) ________ a US citizen. The word "telephone" had been (2) ________ existence since the 1830s and had been (3) ________ to a number of inventions designed to produce sound. Bell had become interested in the possibility of long-distance speech (4) ________ his work with the deaf. He was twenty-eight and his assistant, Thomas Watson, was (5) ________ twenty-one when they (6) ________ their great success on 10th March 1878. Despite their long and (7) ________ association. Bell's first communication by telephone was not " Tom, come here, I want you ", (8) ________ " Mr Watson, come here, I want you ". (9) ________ with excitement, Bell and Watson demonstrated their invention to a US telegram company. The company wrote to Bell, (10) ________ that his inventions was interesting. However, after (11) ________ it into careful consideration , they had (12) ________ to the conclusion that it had " no future ". Fortunately for Bell, others could see the possibilities. (13) ________ four years of its invention, the US had 60000 telephones. In the next twenty years that (14) ________ increased to over 6 million. Today, ninety-three per cent of US homes have a phone, a (15) ________ of phone ownership no other nation comes near to equating. Each US household makes or receives (16) ________ average 3516 calls per year, an astonishing statistic.
1. A. took B. went C. became D. made
2. A. in B. with C. to D. out
3. A. joined B. named C. employed D. applied
4. A. through B. as C. because D. along
5. A. quite B. just C. simply D. lately
6. A. managed B. achieved C. succeeded D. fulfilled
7. A. narrow B. attached C. close D. near
8. A. but B. otherwise C. instead D. although
9. A. Whole B. Deep C. Entire D. Filled
10. A. saying B. informing C. arguing D. referring
11. A. regarding B. giving C. taking D. bringing
12. A. reached B. come C. arrived D. brought
13. A. Under B. From C. Within D. About
14. A. figure B. count C. measure D. extent
15. A. grade B. height C. level D. rank
16. A. on B. by C. at D. for
III. Rewrite the sentences
1. You should study harder. ( time )
2. I'm always nervous when I take an exam. ( Taking )
IV. Wirte full sentences using the words given
1. Ba and Nam / meet / airport / take me / home / mortorbike.
2. I / try / different / foods / seafood / Da Nang specialities.
3. Please / pick up / airport / 3pm.

hoangnga2709

Giải Danh dự "Thử thách cùng Box Hóa 2017"
Thành viên
3 Tháng chín 2014
Bình Định
3. If I had a wish, I would wish for health because health is very important for everyone.
8. The town we visited was a four-days journey by bus from our hotel, so we took the train instead.
The telephone in the US
The telephone was invented in 1876 by Alexander Graham Bell, a Scotsman who (1) ________ a US citizen. The word "telephone" had been (2) ________ since the 1830s and had been (3) ________ to a number of inventions designed to produce sound. Bell had become interested in the possibility of long-distance speech (4) ________ his work with the deaf. He was twenty-eight and his assistant, Thomas Watson, was (5) ________ twenty-one when they (6) ________ their great success on 10th March 1878. Despite their long and (7) ________ association. Bell's first communication by telephone was not " Tom, come here, I want you ", (8) ________ " Mr Watson, come here, I want you ". (9) ________ with excitement, Bell and Watson demonstrated their invention to a US telegram company. The company wrote to Bell, (10) ________ that his inventions was interesting. However, after (11) ________ it into careful consideration , they had (12) ________ to the conclusion that it had " no future ". Fortunately for Bell, others could see the possibilities. (13) ________ four years of its invention, the US had 60000 telephones. In the next twenty years that (14) ________ increased to over 6 million. Today, ninety-three per cent of US homes have a phone, a (15) ________ of phone ownership no other nation comes near to equating. Each US household makes or receives (16) ________ average 3516 calls per year, an astonishing statistic.
1. I come from Vietnam so I am not used to drive on the left.----->driving
2. When we were leaving, Mary wished us a safe journey.------>left
3. If I had a wish, I would wish for health because health is very important for everyone.----->was
4. I feel alone in this city because I know no one here.----->lonely
5. What time do you arrive to work in the morning?----->did
6. The children were playing last night outdoor when it began to rain hard.----->outdoor last night
7. I didn't want to be late for school again.---->don't
8. The town we visited was a four-days journey by bus from our hotel, so we took the train instead.---->day
The telephone in the US
The telephone was invented in 1876 by Alexander Graham Bell, a Scotsman who (1) ________ a US citizen. The word "telephone" had been (2) ________ since the 1830s and had been (3) ________ to a number of inventions designed to produce sound. Bell had become interested in the possibility of long-distance speech (4) ________ his work with the deaf. He was twenty-eight and his assistant, Thomas Watson, was (5) ________ twenty-one when they (6) ________ their great success on 10th March 1878. Despite their long and (7) ________ association. Bell's first communication by telephone was not " Tom, come here, I want you ", (8) ________ " Mr Watson, come here, I want you ". (9) ________ with excitement, Bell and Watson demonstrated their invention to a US telegram company. The company wrote to Bell, (10) ________ that his inventions was interesting. However, after (11) ________ it into careful consideration , they had (12) ________ to the conclusion that it had " no future ". Fortunately for Bell, others could see the possibilities. (13) ________ four years of its invention, the US had 60000 telephones. In the next twenty years that (14) ________ increased to over 6 million. Today, ninety-three per cent of US homes have a phone, a (15) ________ of phone ownership no other nation comes near to equating. Each US household makes or receives (16) ________ average 3516 calls per year, an astonishing statistic.
---->
---->Taking exam always makes me nervous.
IV. Write full sentences using the words given
1. Ba and Nam / meet / airport / take me / home / mortobike.
--->Ba and Nam met me at the airport and took me home by mortorbike.
----> I have tried different kind of foods: seafood or Da Nang specialities.
---->Please pick me up at the airport at 3pm.

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
The telephone in the US

1. I come from Vietnam so I am not used to driving on the left
2. When we left, Mary wished us a safe journey.
3. If I had a wish, I would wish for health because health was very important for everyone
4. I feel lonely in this city because I know no one here.
5. What time did you arrive to work in the morning?
6. The children were playing outdoor last night when it began to rain hard.
7. I dodn't want to be late for school again.
8. The town we visited was a four-day journey by bus from our hotel, so we took the train instead

Reactions: Moon Crush

Nhọ cute

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
10 Tháng tám 2017
Hải Phòng
THCS Vinh Quang
1. I come from Vietnam so I am not used to drive on the left. driving
2. When we were leaving, Mary wished us a safe journey. left
3. If I had a wish, I would wish for health because health is very important for everyone. was
4. I feel alone in this city because I know no one here. lonely
5. What time do you arrive to work in the morning? did
6. The children were playing last night outdoor when it began to rain hard. outdoor last night
7. I didn't want to be late for school again. don't
8. The town we visited was a four-days journey by bus from our hotel, so we took the train instead. day

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
The telephone in the US

1. I come from Vietnam so I am not used to drive on the left.----->driving
2. When we were leaving, Mary wished us a safe journey.------>left
3. If I had a wish, I would wish for health because health is very important for everyone.----->was
4. I feel alone in this city because I know no one here.----->lonely
5. What time do you arrive to work in the morning?----->did
6. The children were playing last night outdoor when it began to rain hard.----->outdoor last night
7. I didn't want to be late for school again.---->don't
8. The town we visited was a four-days journey by bus from our hotel, so we took the train instead.---->day
The telephone in the US

---->
---->Taking exam always makes me nervous.
IV. Write full sentences using the words given
1. Ba and Nam / meet / airport / take me / home / mortobike.
--->Ba and Nam met me at the airport and took me home by mortorbike.
----> I have tried different kind of foods: seafood or Da Nang specialities.
---->Please pick me up at the airport at 3pm.
arrive -> go
(8) ________ " Mr Watson, come here, I want you ".
C. instead
-> It's time you studied harder.
I tried different kinds of foods from seafood to Da Nang specialities.

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
1. I come from Vietnam so I am not used to drive on the left. => driving
2. When we were leaving, Mary wished us a safe journey. => left
3. If I had a wish, I would wish for health because health is very important for everyone.=> was
4. I feel alone in this city because I know no one here. => lonely
5. What time do you arrive to work in the morning? => at
6. The children were playing last night outdoor when it began to rain hard. => ourdoor last night
7. I didn't want to be late for school again. => don't
8. The town we visited was a four-days journey by bus from our hotel, so we took the train instead. \> four-day
The telephone in the US
The telephone was invented in 1876 by Alexander Graham Bell, a Scotsman who (1) ________ a US citizen. The word "telephone" had been (2) ________ existence since the 1830s and had been (3) ________ to a number of inventions designed to produce sound. Bell had become interested in the possibility of long-distance speech (4) ________ his work with the deaf. He was twenty-eight and his assistant, Thomas Watson, was (5) ________ twenty-one when they (6) ________ their great success on 10th March 1878. Despite their long and (7) ________ association. Bell's first communication by telephone was not " Tom, come here, I want you ", (8) ________ " Mr Watson, come here, I want you ". (9) ________ with excitement, Bell and Watson demonstrated their invention to a US telegram company. The company wrote to Bell, (10) ________ that his inventions was interesting. However, after (11) ________ it into careful consideration , they had (12) ________ to the conclusion that it had " no future ". Fortunately for Bell, others could see the possibilities. (13) ________ four years of its invention, the US had 60000 telephones. In the next twenty years that (14) ________ increased to over 6 million. Today, ninety-three per cent of US homes have a phone, a (15) ________ of phone ownership no other nation comes near to equating. Each US household makes or receives (16) ________ average 3516 calls per year, an astonishing statistic.
=> It's time you studied harder
=> Taking exam always makes me nervous

Top Bottom