chua...chua

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
20 Tháng tư 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Đình
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Give the correct form of the words in brackets:
1. Encouraging children to eat and drink ....... is very important. ( health)
2. During my stay in the village , I was .....with several local farmers .(Friend)
3.Local people in the village often wear their ......costumes during the festival .(Tradition)
4. He is very........with his hands(Skill)
5.Terraced rice fields in Sa Pa are slopes claimed for cultivation in hilly or.........areas(Mountain)

tienganh220403@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng hai 2016
Nghệ An
1. Encouraging children to eat and drink ....healthily... is very important. ( health)
2. During my stay in the village , I was ..friendlier...with several local farmers .(Friend)
3.Local people in the village often wear their ..traditional....costumes during the festival .(Tradition)
4. He is very....skillful....with his hands(Skill)
5.Terraced rice fields in Sa Pa are slopes claimed for cultivation in hilly or.....mountainous....areas(Mountain)

Reactions: Khibaobinh

Narumi04

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2017
Vĩnh Long
THPT Lưu Văn Liệt
1. Encouraging children to eat and drink healthily is very important. ( health)
2. During my stay in the village , I was friendly with several local farmers .(Friend)
3.Local people in the village often wear their traditional costumes during the festival .(Tradition)
4. He is very skillful with his hands(Skill)
5.Terraced rice fields in Sa Pa are slopes claimed for cultivation in hilly or mountain areas(Mountain)

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
1. Encouraging children to eat and drink ....healthily... is very important. ( health)
2. During my stay in the village , I was ..friendlier / friendly...with several local farmers .(Friend) (câu này chưa rõ nghĩa lắm ^_^)
3.Local people in the village often wear their ...traditional...costumes during the festival .(Tradition)
4. He is very...skillful.....with his hands(Skill)
5.Terraced rice fields in Sa Pa are slopes claimed for cultivation in hilly or....mountainous.....areas(Mountain)

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
1. Encouraging children to eat and drink healthily is very important. ( health)
2. During my stay in the village , I was friendly with several local farmers .(Friend)
3.Local people in the village often wear their traditional costumes during the festival .(Tradition)
4. He is very skillful with his hands(Skill)
5.Terraced rice fields in Sa Pa are slopes claimed for cultivation in hilly or mountainous areas(Mountain)

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
1. Encouraging children to eat and drink healthily is very important.
2. During my stay in the village , I was friendly with several local farmers .
3.Local people in the village often wear their traditional costumes during the festival .
4. He is very skillful with his hands
1. Encouraging children to eat and drink ....... is very important. ( health)
2. During my stay in the village , I was .....with several local farmers .(Friend)
3.Local people in the village often wear their ......costumes during the festival .(Tradition)
4. He is very........with his hands(Skill)
5.Terraced rice fields in Sa Pa are slopes claimed for cultivation in hilly or.........areas(Mountain)

5.Terraced rice fields in Sa Pa are slopes claimed for cultivation in hilly or mountain areas

Narumi04

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2017
Vĩnh Long
THPT Lưu Văn Liệt
Mountain được nhé cậu :)
Trong tiếng Anh, trước danh từ ta thêm tính từ, nhưng trong một số trường hợp, có thể dùng danh từ đặt trước một danh từ, được gọi là cụm danh từ.
Giờ ví dụ như cậu lên google search mountain areas thử coi, bài viết của người Anh có nhiều lắm nhé :>

Trần Hồng Quân

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
23 Tháng chín 2017
Nghệ An
2. During my stay in the village , I was ..friendly...with several local farmers .(Friend)
3.Local people in the village often wear their ..traditional....costumes during the festival .(Tradition)
4. He is very....skillful....with his hands(Skill)
5.Terraced rice fields in Sa Pa are slopes claimed for cultivation in hilly or.....mountainous....areas(Mountain)

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Mountain được nhé cậu :)
Trong tiếng Anh, trước danh từ ta thêm tính từ, nhưng trong một số trường hợp, có thể dùng danh từ đặt trước một danh từ, được gọi là cụm danh từ.
Giờ ví dụ như cậu lên google search mountain areas thử coi, bài viết của người Anh có nhiều lắm nhé :>
nhưng lm như vậy đi thi lm gì có điểm ? dù bt là người bản xứ người ta có dùng nhưng nên theo cách an toàn

Khibaobinh

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười một 2017
Hải Dương
1. Encouraging children to eat and drink ..healthily..... is very important. ( health)
2. During my stay in the village , I was .friendly....with several local farmers .(Friend)
3.Local people in the village often wear their ......traditionalcostumes during the festival .(Tradition)
4. He is very.....skillful...with his hands(Skill)
5.Terraced rice fields in Sa Pa are slopes claimed for cultivation in hilly or.........mountainous areas(Mountain)
In

Top Bottom