tiếng anh 8 nâng cao

Cù Thúy Vy

Học sinh
Thành viên
21 Tháng chín 2017
Bến Tre
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. read the first sentence and then complete the second sentence with the same meaning
a. '' Do you like playing soccer, Ba?'' teacher said
=> The teacher...............................................
b. The nurse covers the burn with ice. The ice helps ease the pain
=> in order to ..................................................
c. Finding accommondation at busy time in Da Lat is difficult
=> It's .................................................................
d. He hasn't come back to his home village for over 20 years
=> It's................................................................
e. Nga wrote a letter to her pen pal yesterday
=> A letter ..................................................
f. He'd rather play football then tennis
=> He prefers..............................................
g. He is the most intelligent student in my class
=> Nobody.................................................
h. '' Please turn down the radio for me'' said my father
=> My father asked ...................................

Nguyễn Thị Kim Ngân

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng chín 2017
Phú Thọ
a. The teacher said if Ba liked playing soccer.
b. In order to ease the pain, the nurse covers the burn with ice.
c. It is difficult to find accommondation at busy time in Da Lat.
d. It's 20 years he last came back to his home village.
e.A letter was written to her pen pal by Nga yesterday.
f. He prefers playing football to tennis
g.Nobody is more intelligent student than him in my class.
h. My father asked me to turn down the radio for him.

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
1. read the first sentence and then complete the second sentence with the same meaning
=> The teacher..................said if Ba liked playing soccer..............................
=> in order to ..................ease the pain, the nurse covers the burn with ice.................................
=> It's ..........................difficult to find accommondation at busy time in Da Lat.......................................
=> It's.........................20 years he last came back to his home village........................................
=> A letter ................. was written to her pen pal by Nga yesterday..................................
=> He prefers..................... playing football to tennis.........................
=> Nobody....................in my class more intelligent than him .............................
=> My father asked ................ me to turn down the radio for him....................

shirona

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nội
=> The teacher..said if i liked playing soccer.............................................
=> in order to ...ease the pain the nurse covers the burn with ice...............................................
c. Finding accommodation at busy time in Da Lat is difficult
=> It's a difficult to find accommodation at busy time in Da Lat...........................................
=> It's. 20 years since he last came back to his home village
=> A letter ..has been written to Nga's pen pal by her yesterday................................................
=> He prefers.playing football to playing tennis .............................................
=> Nobody is mỏe intelligent than him in my class.................................................
=> My father asked me to turn down the radio for him...................................

Last edited:

tienganh220403@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng hai 2016
Nghệ An
. read the first sentence and then complete the second sentence with the same meaning
=> The teacher...........asked Ba if he liked playing soccer....................................
=> in order to ..........ease the pain, the nurse covers the burn with ice.......................................
=> It's ....difficult to find accommondation at busy time in Da Lat.............................................................
=> It's.......over 20 years since he last came back to his home village.........................................................
=> A letter .....was written to her pen pal by Nga yesterday.............................................
=> He prefers......playing football to tennis........................................
=> Nobody....in my class is more intelligent than him.............................................
=> My father asked .....me to turn down the radio for him..............................

Nguyễn Thiên Nam

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đại học Trùng Khánh
=> The teacher..................said if Ba liked playing soccer..............................
=> in order to ..................ease the pain, the nurse covers the burn with ice.................................
=> It's ..........................difficult to find accommondation at busy time in Da Lat.......................................
=> It's.........................20 years he last came back to his home village........................................
=> A letter ................. was written to her pen pal by Nga yesterday..................................
=> He prefers..................... playing football to tennis.........................
=> Nobody....................in my class more intelligent than him .............................
=> My father asked ................ me to turn down the radio for him....................

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
=> The teacher..............asked Ba if he liked playing soccer.................................
=> in order to ......................ease the pain, the nurse covers the burn with ice............................
=> It's ..................difficult to find accommondation at busy time in Da Lat...............................................
=> It's..................over 20 years since he last came back to his home village..............................................
=> A letter .....................was written to Nga's pen pal by her yesterday.............................
=> He prefers.....................playing football to (palying) tennis.........................
=> Nobody......................in my class is as intelligent as him...........................
=> My father asked ................me to turn down the radio for him...................

Top Bottom