tích phân khó giúp mình với

N

nguyenbahiep1

[laTEX]I = \int_{0}^{\frac{\pi}{3}} \frac{1 +tan(\frac{x}{2})}{1-tan(\frac{x}{2})}.\frac{sinx.(1-sinx)}{(1-sinx)(1+sinx).cosx} dx \\ \\ I = \int_{0}^{\frac{\pi}{3}} \frac{1 +tan(\frac{x}{2})}{1-tan(\frac{x}{2})}.\frac{tanx}{1+sinx} dx \\ \\ I = \int_{0}^{\frac{\pi}{3}} \frac{1 +tan(\frac{x}{2})}{1-tan(\frac{x}{2})}.\frac{2tan(\frac{x}{2})}{(1-tan^2(\frac{x}{2}))(1+sinx)} dx \\ \\ I = \int_{0}^{\frac{\pi}{3}} \frac{2tan(\frac{x}{2})}{(1-tan(\frac{x}{2}))^2.(1+\frac{2tan(\frac{x}{2})}{1+tan^2(\frac{x}{2})})} \\ \\ I = \int_{0}^{\frac{\pi}{3}} \frac{2tan(\frac{x}{2}).(1+tan^2(\frac{x}{2}))}{(1-tan^2(\frac{x}{2}))^2} \\ \\ tan(\frac{x}{2}) = u \Rightarrow 2du = (1+tan^2(\frac{x}{2}))dx \\ \\ I = \int_{0}^{\sqrt{3}} \frac{4udu}{(1-u^2)^2} \\ \\ 1- u^2 = t \Rightarrow -dt = 2udu \\ \\ I = \int_{-2}^{1} \frac{2dt}{t^2}[/laTEX]

B

Brongting

955 regulatory compliance training

Few people can identify "governance" in concrete terms, yet it continues to be one of those all-encompassing terms that individuals use regularly. The dictionary describes governance as supremacy, dominance, superiority, power, or authority. When utilized for businesses like risk mitigation businesses , this typically means general board oversight.

Governance underpins the board's capability to do all the aspects of its job. While method and succession organizing tackle particular "What?" questions, governance works with the "How?" It includes, but is not restricted to, conclusions about the board's size, frequency of meetings, director choice, shareholder relations, and social responsibility. When a board has got a governance panel, the associates start action plans with precise timelines for execution of recommendations and should possess the authority to shape and recommend a policy and framework.

Corporate governance explains the set of protocols, processes, and methods that control the way a board functions.

The main responsibility of every board member involves giving advice which will drive the business. Still, shareholders and stakeholders have started to expect nonfinancial steps of corporate worth too, especially related to enhancing the business's reputation in the market. Therefore, corporate governance now involves overseeing the intangibles as well as the tangibles.

Additionally, with new government laws, the meaning of "governance" has developed, becoming broader within its meaning to incorporate both internal board operations and external stakeholder relations. The link between corporate governance and company performance has never been more crucial too - or more complicated. Therefore, the presence of good governance methods can dramatically contribute to economic strength, and also the absence of them will compromise it.

Because the increased workload of litigation support boards forces the delegation of many responsibilities for committees and individuals, the CFO has more opportunity and obligation to play a stronger role in both setting and overseeing processes and methods. Also, shareholders now want more voice within the choice of directors. Therefore, they'll need dispassionate information about potential directors to make better-informed decisions. The Chief Financial Officer can provide this kind of data.

C

cmnikeshoxhoessjq

cheap nike shox

white leather nike shox
'Dope', 'Get High' in addition , 'Ride Pipe' are only a a low number of slogans The company athletic shoes include applied to his or Boots , saying that your chosen speech accommodates in a goal publication rack related with skaters, snowboarders and those who look at peel back in intense sports activities activities.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - -- - - - -- - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - -- - -
nike shox r4,Buy Nike Shox R4 Women Running Shoes White Blue
http://bestportal24.ru/user/cmnikeshoxhoesssn/
http://phpbb2.geh-grillen.info/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26
http://behter-som.com.ua/forum/index.php?members/cmnikeshoxhoessck.25323/

N

NaizpleapeTek

mulberry purse

However now is more near more good, rush through to come more and quickly more good.Qin Yu is to come to invite to die absolute being Wang Di this time, don't want to annoy a this death absolute being king naturally, among the passage, then the clear voice says:"At under Qin Yu, hold ……" Qin Yu Di orotund Ga mulberry bags sale however.
At the moment, Qin Yu just at and Peng evil mulberry purses ground three greatest islands in island lord, also have connect blunt farewell.The fixed star state evolves the territory of black hole, absolutely successfully viable.
The chain turned this'the chain fire hand wreath', represented oneself to control fan sanctuary.The double eye opens, the look in the eyes compared to add more in the past deep.The absolute being king of those concealed life times blockaded place ground space.
"Loose stone wise niece, you http://www.mulberrystylehangbags.com heard?Isn't that I don't do you the honor.Wear cloud gun, black stick.So, they have never become nervous to make moves.To nine leaf China lotus the slightest the spreads all have no, nine leaf China lotus still spread the ground of You You black milli- only, especially that radiantly black lotus heart is so of attraction person.

Top Bottom