fanoopsclubs2201@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng tám 2020
Trà Vinh
THPT Cầu Ngang A
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Anh/Chị có thể giúp em dựng một dàn ý cho nội dung bên dưới không ạ? Em cám ơn.

Situation:
A and B are two friends. A meets B on the way. B is going to take an eco tour to somewhere, so A asks B some things about this eco tour and B gives A some information about it. A likes the eco tour very much and wishes B a good trip.

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh

Situation:
A and B are two friends. A meets B on the way. B is going to take an eco tour to somewhere, so A asks B some things about this eco tour and B gives A some information about it. A likes the eco tour very much and wishes B a good trip.
Bạn đang cần một bài đối thoại giữa A và B hay đoạn văn để bạn trình bày đây nhỉ? Phản hồi sớm để bọn mình có thể hỗ trợ bạn trong thời gian nhanh nhất nhé!

fanoopsclubs2201@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng tám 2020
Trà Vinh
THPT Cầu Ngang A
Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh

Situation:
A: Hello B, where are you going?
B: Hi, I'm on my way to the supermarket to buy some stuff for my upcoming ecotourism trip.
A: What is ecotourism?
B: You don't know what ecotourism is?
A: Yes, I haven't had the chance to experience it yet, so do you know any information about it that you cannot share with me!
B: Of course, if you want to know.
A: What is ecotourism?
B: Ecotourism is a type of tourism that takes place in areas with well-preserved natural ecosystems for the purpose of studying, admiring, enjoying landscapes, flora and fauna as well as cultural values. exist
A: Wow, that's so interesting!
B: Did you know? Vietnam, with the advantage of a long coastline, unspoiled mountain forests with many nature reserves, national parks and many forbidden forests, are the national natural heritages, full of potential for tourism development. ecological calendars such as Ha Long Bay, Phong Nha cave, ... especially, there are 8 Vietnam biosphere reserves recognized by UNESCO as world biosphere reserves located in all three regions.
A: About this information, I have read it in the newspaper before, but I do not understand very well.
B: Not only that, but ecotourism brings many benefits to visitors such as:
- Bring the experience to visitors
- Friendly, help people get close to nature
-Many interesting folk games
A: Wow, I want to go ecotourism once? So what types of ecotourism are there in Vietnam?
B: With the advantage of owning an ideal terrain with a long coastline, many different large and small islands and national parks from the North to the South, ecotourism in Vietnam is strongly developed such as :
- The Red River Delta and Cuc Phuong Forest: lands rich in historical significance and unique culture, so that visitors who come here can experience and explore ancient villages, explore wet rice agriculture culture
A: Are there any other areas?
B: Still!
- The northeastern region of the Northeast is mainly limestone mountains, corals or low-lying areas, so this place is very suitable for developing adventure climbing tourism or exploring bays. small. Some ecotourism sites in the Northeast are famous such as Ha Long Bay, ...
And some other regions such as: Northwest, North Central, South Central and Central Highlands, Southeast, Mekong River Delta, ...
A: It's great when you go home remember to share more interesting information with me!
B: Sure, I would gladly.
A: Where are you going to travel this time?
B: Ah, I plan to go to the tourist resort in TRANG AN - BAI DINH. Trang An eco-tourism area is located in Ninh Binh province. It includes two main areas: Trang An ecotourism area and spiritual cultural complex of Bai Dinh pagoda. Trang An tourist area attracts tourists to visit with a rich natural population such as majestic limestone mountains, valleys and underground river systems, all of which create a beautiful space. In addition, it also owns a rich fauna with countless rare species.
A: Well, I wish you and your family a very happy and enjoyable trip together. Goodbye, don't delay your shopping time.
B: Thank you, goodbye, see you again!
Học tốt!

Top Bottom