English THCS The passage below contains 10 mistakes. Identify the mistakes and write the corrections in the corre

Thảo luận trong 'Hỏi - Đáp Tiếng Anh THCS' bắt đầu bởi tudu._.1995, 22 Tháng tám 2021.

Lượt xem: 65

1. tudu._.1995

tudu._.1995 Học sinh chăm học Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Hà Tĩnh
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THCS Bắc Hồng
    [TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn học. Click ngay để nhận!

Bạn đang TÌM HIỂU về nội dung bên dưới? NẾU CHƯA HIỂU RÕ hãy ĐĂNG NHẬP NGAY để được HỖ TRỢ TỐT NHẤT. Hoàn toàn miễn phí!

The launderette by my flat in Belleville sum up Paris for me. You put your clothes in the machine and then, committing the machines’ number into memory, you walk to the different machine in a different room and feed them coins. Someone could steal your stuff while this was going on but the beggar lady who lives there will stop them. Though she’s barred from the café next door, she put in a good word for me with the owner. She told him the reason which I had never greeted him in French on walking in wasn’t because I was rude, but England. So he took to crossing the bar whenever I entered, shaking my hand and roared “Bonjour, Anglais” until I gave in and began to preempt him. Now we get on famous. Paris is all about following ritual. Everything – from how you feed a washing machine, to the way you greet someone, or the way you enter a bar. There’s a café near here where the customers spend hours discussing about the food. They are pompous and ridiculous and I long to being one of them, and never will.

Ex: line1: sum -> sums

2. Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang

Nguyễn Võ Hà Trang Mod Anh Cu li diễn đàn

Bài viết:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nơi ở:
    Hà Tĩnh
    Trường học/Cơ quan:
    THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha

The launderette by my flat in Belleville sum => sums up Paris for me. You put your clothes in the machine and then, committing the machines’ number into => to memory, you walk to the different machine in a different room and feed them => it coins. Someone could steal your stuff while this was going on but the beggar lady who lives there will => would stop them. Though she’s barred from the café next door, she put in a good word for me with the owner. She told him the reason which I had never greeted him in French on walking in wasn’t because I was rude, but England => English. So he took to crossing the bar whenever I entered, shaking my hand and roared => roaring “Bonjour, Anglais” until I gave in and began to preempt him. Now we get on famous => famously. Paris is all about following ritual. Everything – from how you feed a washing machine, to the way you greet someone, or the way you enter a bar. There’s a café near here where the customers spend hours discussing about the food. They are pompous and ridiculous and I long to being => be one of them, and never will.

Aww Pomme thích bài này.
Chú ý: Trả lời bài viết tuân thủ NỘI QUY. Xin cảm ơn!

Draft saved Draft deleted

CHIA SẺ TRANG NÀY