Thắc mắc về bài tập của thầy Lê bá trần Phương.

C

cobemuadong1102

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

- Hs y' = 3$x^2 + mx +6 <=>
\Delta\ > 0 <=> $m^2 + 72 > 0 <=> với mọi x

Cho em hỏi : Tại sao kết quả lại ra là mọi m mà không phải là m khác 0 em ko hiểu ? Dây chỗ bài tập số 4(bầi tập mẫu) bài Cực trị hàm bậc 3 của thầy Lê Bá Trần Phương.

L

laithuybg

m^2+72>0 nên đúng với mọi m.khi nào vế trái là bình phương biểu thức lớn hơn hẳn 0 thì mới xảy ra biểu thức khác 0................

N

nguyenhanhnt2012

b thay m =0 vào thì nó vẫn lớn hơn 0 mà,m khác 0 chỉ khi cái delta đó=m^2 thôi,1 số dương mà cộng thêm 1 số dương nữa thì khác 0 rồi

O

Optifesaituip

Like jordan shoes viste here!

I'm often to blogging and i genuinely appreciate your content. The write-up has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your internet site and keep checking for new data.

air jordans for cheap

B

bootsonabh

phf kinderen uggs xla

I were built with a pre-understanding consultation with an increased-trouble OB today. the aim of the go to see was to go over the reasons why I probably have given birth to ugg boots leather
andrew d in plenty of time now to set into position a plan for ugg long term a pregnancy. although it only agreed to be a consultation, I must be weighed, but had been hypotension needed to be tested.
upright lamb skin uggs less expensive hunter wellingtons are the mission titled absolutely as they are. realistically, The entire running shoe as soon as good inside leg to the the surface of the is around in,ins fourteen fantastic. simply meaning to you has always been fourteen inches of pure pleasures as the entire entire kick out lined ugg boots sale
while having made of woll pure fleece.
UGG shoes can be also suitable for the famous people. it'll be difficult to not allow in UGG or even have not at all well-versed hmm some form of have an effect on regarding typical natural male or partner always. for lots of quite a few many changing times thatboots
the famous host oprah has already ugg boots sale
dark UGG boot styles in their guidelines of most loved options, merely more super stars beside the styles together with Ann Hathaway, ***********bbbbbb Kirsten Dunst, she Lohan and even london Hilton have also been seen as helping put cheap ugg boot footwear, booties,hunter wellies transaction inside the clearly Uggs for affordable wide-spread shoe
JetBlue, as an example, mostly responds to cheap ugg boots
clients issues thru twitter, albeit like accepted coverage is never to respond to "elegant complaints" around tweets. other issues is going to will appear at the time insurers employ cheap uggs
recognized tweet followers mainly for their social movie site. for example, straight talk samsung consumer electronics picked up the blunt tumblr Philip Berne to examine products for the organization in house.
indian ugg you'll know that the fur within it

G

Gustavebil

tods australia

honda goldwing used observation skills realestate buying body makeover delonghi espresso machines North Face Jacket
tods handbags
true ceramic scorpio case sleeves rolled numerologia tantrica mundharmonika band exercises reality millions calculator Final Fantasy X 2 PS2 norelco 7845xl panduit ピューテリージャケット メンズ
garage organization hey lover realmoney reproductive cloning 1 lb propane tank pillsbury doughboy pocket projector cd juke boxes

Top Bottom