Ngoại ngữ tense

maihien150696@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng một 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1: As a rule you shouldn't argue with your hosts unless they.............something openly offensive
A: has said B: will say C: have said D: would say
2: I know too little Dutch to have understood what they were talking about. What I ............ though was that their boss would be there the next morning
A: did understand B: didn't understand C: have understood D: could have understood
3: our lack of interest in the project had nothing to do with money but came from the fact that since graducation we..............fairly regularly. Thus, for most of us anniversary party had no special attraction.
A: were meeting B: have been meeting C: have been met D: had met
4: It wouldn't be wise to wait till all our weakness............exposed. Something ought to be done about it straight away.
A: will be B: were C: have been D: will have been
5: With just one exception, the resort says, each of the trees that were cut down..............very expensive treatment for periods of up to ten years
A: had to be under B: was under C: has undergone D: had undergone

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
1: As a rule you shouldn't argue with your hosts unless they.............something openly offensive
A: has said B: will say C: have said D: would say
2: I know too little Dutch to have understood what they were talking about. What I ............ though was that their boss would be there the next morning
A: did understand B: didn't understand C: have understood D: could have understood
3: our lack of interest in the project had nothing to do with money but came from the fact that since graducation we..............fairly regularly. Thus, for most of us anniversary party had no special attraction.
A: were meeting B: have been meeting C: have been met D: had met
4: It wouldn't be wise to wait till all our weakness............exposed. Something ought to be done about it straight away.
A: will be B: were C: have been D: will have been
5: With just one exception, the resort says, each of the trees that were cut down..............very expensive treatment for periods of up to ten years
A: had to be under B: was under C: has undergone D: had undergone

Top Bottom