Tzuyu-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
!.Opening:
- Introducing information about football players. For example: name, team, nationality.
- The reason why that football player loves.
II. Body:
- Description of a soccer player: the color of a soccer jersey worn, the number of a soccer jersey, shape, skin, any type of soccer shoes, .....
- Which other details about the player: name, age, kick for which team? ...
- What are the achievements this player has made?
- Which score of the player makes you love most ?
- Tells about a football sport match that the player has performed best that impresses you.
III. End:
- List your feelings about that footballer
bạn có thể tham khảo thêm : https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/viet-1-doan-van-ve-van-dong-vien-em-yeu-thich-bang-t-anh.798490/

Reactions: Lacy Jogu

Lam Chii

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Cần Thơ
THCS An Thới
Viết về cầu thủ bóng đá em thích nhất
viết cho mình quang hải nha
:Tonton1:Tonton18:Tonton18:Tonton18
Lionel Messi (born June 24, 1987) is an Argentine football player currently playing for the Barcelona club and Argentine national football team. Considered one of the best players of all time and the best player in the world in his time, he is also the owner of many noble titles such as the European Golden Ball 2009, Player Best of FIFA 2009, FIFA 2010 Golden Ball, 2011,2012 and 2015. His play is compared to the legendary Diego Maradona, who considered himself a "messenger".

Messi started playing football at an early age and his talent was recognized by the Barcelona club. He left Newell's Old Boys in 2000 and moved with his family to Europe after Barcelona offered to support him for the cost of treating growth hormone deficiency. Having debuted in the 2004-05 season, he broke the youngest player record of La Liga and became the youngest player to score in the league at the time. The titles that came to Barca in the first season of Messi are the La Liga championship, and they won the league title both in La Liga and the 2006 Champions League. 2006-07 is the breakout season of He became an important player in the I squad, scored a hat-trick in the El Clásico match and finished the season with 14 goals in 26 matches. The 2008-09 season was Messi's most successful season when he scored 38 goals and became a key player in the Catalan side's sixth. This record was broken in the 2009-10 season, when Messi scored 47 goals in all competitions, equaling Ronaldo's record in Barcelona. He went on to win again in 2010-11 with 53 goals in all competitions.

Nguồn: Lazi

Misato-Miki

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười một 2018
Phú Thọ
THCS Lý Tự Trọng
I often watch football on TV with my dad, the most favorite of which is Nguyen Quang Hai, a Vietnamese team player.
Nguyen Quang Hai often wears a red shirt, number 19, small figure, strong skin, he often wears yellow shoes. . He also achieved the title of "Best AFF Cup 2018 Player". He was nominated for the top 40 best players in the world...
I really like uncle Quang Hai, because he plays very well, I wish he would be better than before.
Cái phần... e tự viết nhé!

Misato-Miki

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười một 2018
Phú Thọ
THCS Lý Tự Trọng
Nguyễn Quang Hải (sinh 1997) – Wikipedia tiếng Việt

vi.wikipedia.org › wiki › Nguyễn_Quang_Hải_(sinh_1...
mọi người tham khảo rồi viết nha
I really love soccer and watch football matches with my dad on TV at home. Among the Vietnamese football players, my favorite is Quang Hai. Mr. Quang Hai is a very famous and beloved football player.
Mr. Nguyen Quang Hai, born on April 12, 1997. He often wears red shirt, number 19, he has a small body, dark skin. He is nicknamed Hai Con, a Vietnamese football player who currently plays for the Hanoi Club and Vietnam National Football Team. He is the "Vietnam Golden Ball" in 2018 and also the best player in Southeast Asia in 2019.
Born in Dong Anh district, Quang Hai soon joined the Hanoi youth team from the age of 9. At 16, he was registered to participate in the National U19 Football Championship 2013. Since 2014, he and the Hanoi Club have been He won the U19 national soccer tournament in 2014, 2016 and runner-up in 2015. In 2016, he won the U21 national football championship for the third time. At the end of 2018, he was the "Best Player" and the national team won the AFF Suzuki Cup 2018. At the European Football Cup. In 2019, he and the Vietnamese national football team reached the quarter-finals.
I really love uncle Quang Hai, I hope he can achieve more in the future.
e tham khảo! Ko đúng chỗ nào bỏ qua cho chị nhé!

Top Bottom