talk about my favorite TV show

huong.nguyenthanh80@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2019
Hà Nội
THCS Cao Bá Quát
Among many programs and channels available on TV these days such as the current news programs, sport programs, entertaining programs, educational programs and movie programs, etc., I like the program “the World of Animals” most.
This program is usually shown on VTV2 everyday at 8.30 in the evening. It often lasts about 45 minutes. In this program, stories of the life of many animals in the world are told in a very lively way. For example, people can watch films about monkeys, snakes, tigers, insects, birds, sea turtles, sharks etc. … and even the penguins and the polar bears in the far North. While watching these films, I find the everyday life activities and habits of these animals very interesting and full mysteries. In addition, I also learn that it is very important to protect these animals and their living environments because they are part of our valuable natural world. Watching this program makes me very well informed and relaxed after a day of work.
Dịch nghĩa: Trong số nhiều chương trình và các kênh có sẵn trên TV những ngày này chẳng hạn như chương trình tin tức hiện nay, chương trình thể thao, chương trình giải trí, chương trình giáo dục và chương trình phim, vv, tôi thích chương trình "thế giới của động vật" nhất.
Này chương trình thường hiển thị trên VTV2 hàng ngày tại 8,30 vào buổi tối. Nó thường kéo dài khoảng 45 phút. Trong chương trình này, câu chuyện của cuộc sống của nhiều loài động vật trên thế giới đang nói theo cách rất sôi động. Ví dụ, người có thể xem những bộ phim về con khỉ, rắn, hổ, côn trùng, chim, rùa biển, cá mập vv... và thậm chí cả chim cánh cụt và gấu Bắc cực ở cực bắc. Trong khi xem những bộ phim, tôi tìm thấy các hoạt động cuộc sống hàng ngày và thói quen của các loài động vật rất thú vị và đầy bí ẩn. Ngoài ra Tôi cũng biết rằng nó là rất quan trọng để bảo vệ các loài động vật và môi trường sống của họ bởi vì họ là một phần của thế giới tự nhiên có giá trị của chúng tôi. Xem chương trình này làm cho tôi rất tốt thông báo và thư giãn sau một ngày làm việc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Among many programs and channels available on TV these days such as the current news programs, sports programs, entertaining programs, educational programs, and movie programs, etc., I like the program “the World of Animals” most.
Nếu đã có "etc." thì chỉ liệt kê 3 cái tên mà thôi, em đang lạm dụng liệt kê quá nhiều, nó chỉ khiến bài viết của em bị trừ điểm. Và liệu phần liệt kê này có phù hợp với câu này của em hay không khi em đưa ra quá nhiều thông tin ở đây.
This program is usually shown on VTV2 every day at 8.30 in the evening.
It often lasts about 45 minutes.
In this program, stories of the life of many animals in the world are told in a very lively way.
For example, people can watch films about monkeys, snakes, tigers, insects, birds, sea turtles, sharks, etc., and even the penguins and the polar bears in the far North.
Lạm dụng liệt kê.
While watching these films, I found the everyday life activities and habits of these animals very interesting and full of mysteries.
In addition, I also learn that it is very important to protect these animals and their living environments because they are part of our valuable natural world.
Watching this program makes me very well informed and relaxed after a day of work.
---------
Bài học sau khi xem cái chương trình này là gì thế em? Nó giúp ích gì cho em?

Reactions: God of dragon

Hoàng Hữu Dương

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng hai 2020
Hải Dương
Trường THCS Việt Hồng
Talk about my favorite TV show.
I used to watch a lot of TV programs but not anymore because I just don’t have enough time to watch TV. However, there is one that I’d like to talk about: it’s Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It’s a comedy-crime related program starring Andy Samberg, Terry Crews and many others.
The main theme surrounds a police precinct in Brooklyn and their detectives and officers. The format and content of each episode is pretty similar to other TV film series: episodic stories, serialized arcs. But what makes it amazing is that it’s simple and is a perfect combination between witty humor, friendship, love and amazing crime fighting stories. With Brooklyn nine nine, it's so hard to figure out who your favorite character because they're all so different and unique.
I don’t get a chance to watch it everyday because of work but when I have time, I will always binge watch the whole season. If I have to rank it, I’d put Brooklyn Nine-Nine as my number 1.
One of the reasons for me to like this show so much is that it’s very simple, no drama, no confused plot twists. It was funny and sweet and well-made. Not to mention Andy Samberg, one of the most talented comics of his generation, played the lead. They are currently on season 6 and I can’t wait to watch more of it.

Reactions: Hà Anh Nguyễn

Jαɗε ๖ۣۜSωαη

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
1 Tháng hai 2020
Thái Bình
THCS Lê Qúy Đôn
Sơ đồ :
the name of the favourite programme [tex]\rightarrow[/tex] the channel is it on[tex]\rightarrow[/tex] the content of the programme [tex]\rightarrow[/tex] the reason you like it
Bài viết :
To be a cooking lovers, my favorite one is the reality show Masterchef US. This is a competition for amateur and home chefs to cultivate their potential and pursue their culinary dreams. Usually, the competition follows a 4-event cycle, started with Mystery box. All contestants will be given the same ingredients to create a dish in a certain amount of time and the judges will select the best dish to be the winner who have a huge advantage in the elimination test. One cook will be told to leave the masterchef kitchen after the test. The next is Team challenge, in which two team will have to cook meal for a large number of guests and the team with more votes from them will win. The last event is Pressure test, in which losing team members have to make a standard dish to show their techniques and the losing cook will be eliminated. Two or three best chefs will enter the finale and prepare a three course menu. Based on the taste, visual appeal and overall composition, the judges then decide who will be the winner and receive 250,000 dollars reward as well as their own cookbook. When I watch the show, I am completely impressed by their talents, creativity and especially the passion in each dish, which inspires me a lot. I also appreciate the way the judges criticize the food and demonstrate their techniques. To conclude, Masterchef US is a really interesting TV series that not only gives me a broader view of culinary arts but also offer invaluable lessons.
Dịch:
Là một người yêu nấu ăn, chương trình mà tôi yêu thích nhất là Vua đầu bếp phiên bản của Mĩ. Đây là một thi dành cho các đầu bếp tại gia, nơi mà họ có thể phát triển khả năng và theo đuổi con đường ẩm thực chuyên nghiệp. Thông thường, chương trình xoay quanh chu kì bốn sự kiện, bắt đầu từ Chiếc hộp bí ẩn. Tất cả người dự thi đều được cung cấp một loại nguyên liệu chủ đề để nấu một món ăn trong thời gian quy định. Các giám khảo sẽ chọn ra món ăn ngon nhất trong số đó để trở thành người chiến thắng của thử thách – người sẽ có lợi thế lớn trong phần thi loại trừ. Một đầu bếp sẽ phải ra về sau phần thi này. Sự kiện tiếp theo là thử thách đồng đội, trong đó các đầu bếp được chia thành hai nhóm bởi các đội trưởng và hai đội sẽ phải nấu một bữa ăn cho một số lượng lớn thực khách. Nhóm có nhiều phiếu bầu hơn sẽ dành chiến thắng. Sự kiện cuối cùng là phần thi áp lực. Lúc này, các thành viên của đội thua sẽ phải nấu một món ăn tiêu chuẩn để thể hiện kĩ thuật của mình, người có kĩ năng kém nhất sẽ bị loại. Hai hoặc ba đầu bếp thể hiện tốt nhất qua các phần thi sẽ bước vào vòng chung kết và chuẩn bị một thực đơn hoàn chỉnh gồm ba món. Dựa vào hương vị, cách bày trí và sự kết hợp tổng thể, các giám khảo sẽ chọn ra người thắng cuộc với phần thưởng là 250,000 đô la và cuốn sách nấu ăn của riêng mình. Khi xem chương trình này, tôi thực sự ấn tượng với tài năng, óc sáng tạo và đặc biệt là sự nhiệt huyết của họ trong mỗi món ăn, điều mà thực sự truyền cảm hứng cho tôi. Tôi cũng rất ngưỡng mộ cách mà giám khảo phê bình món ăn và hướng dẫn các kĩ thuật. Có thể nói, Vua đầu bếp là một chương trình truyền hình hấp dẫn không chỉ bởi nó đem đến một cái nhìn rộng hơn về thế giới ẩm thực mà còn chứa đựng nhiều bài học có giá trị.

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
One of the most is As quick As Flash (nhanh như chớp). It is a popular gameshow. It is programmed at 9 pm on channel HTV 7 every Saturday evening. Although it is an entertaining show, it's also educational because I can understand more many things of life. Moreover, I can widen knowledge when I watch this gameshow. It is my sister favourite game show, too. So I usually watch it with her. We try to answer the questions of the show. It is very exciting

Top Bottom