Cà Mau
luong the vinh

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
1.Describe a person you like best. (Name, age, face, body, ...)
2. Talk about the food you like best.
3. Talk about the soprt you like best.
4. Talk about the weather in a year.
I love food, so it is hard to think of just one favourite sort. However, if I had to choose, I can think of something that I like to have as a special treat from time to time. I’m going to tell you what the food is, how it is made, why I like it so much and explain to you what makes it my favourite food and maybe even convince you that you would like it just as much as well – if you haven’t already discovered it for yourself.
The food is quite simple. I’ve always thought of it as a Greek speciality, although others tell me it actually originates from Egypt. Can you guess what it is? Houmous. I love it. The food is spelt differently in American English – they call it hummus and in British English, we spell it with an ‘o’ and a ‘u’ as opposed to just the ‘u’ but the recipe is the same in either case.
Basically, it is made from cooked, mashed chickpeas blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic. It is popular throughout the Middle East (including Turkey), North Africa (including Morocco), and in Middle Eastern cuisine around the globe, but it is also extremely popular with me, although I’m very particular about the sort I buy. I live near a wonderful delicatessen, it is run by a friendly couple, he is Italian and she is vintage Yorkshire. They make their own houmous with only the finest quality virgin olive oil and huge quantities of the best fresh garlic they can get hold of. It’s pretty expensive, but I love it, and it’s better than my own attempts for some reason, I don’t know why it shouldn’t be so hard to make.
Why do I like it? I think it is partly the texture, and partly the taste, I love garlic. Also, because I’m vegetarian it is a very healthy food, with lots of protein and quality fats that are good for you. Of course, you can have too much of a good thing, but I think it’s well worth it.
It is my favourite food not only because it is absolutely delicious, but also because you can share it with other people. It is best eaten as a dip, with friends. I cut up lots of carrots, cucumber and celery into crudités carefully sliced to make a colourful dish, perhaps with some slices of warm pitta bread too. A nice bottle of white wine helps. We can then all sit together enjoying the fresh humous dip, sipping our glasses of wine and laughing and talking to put the world to rights. It is a great way to enjoy a fabulous food.

NTNloveTTT

Trùm vi phạm
Thành viên
18 Tháng tư 2018
Cà Mau
luong the vinh
I love food, so it is hard to think of just one favourite sort. However, if I had to choose, I can think of something that I like to have as a special treat from time to time. I’m going to tell you what the food is, how it is made, why I like it so much and explain to you what makes it my favourite food and maybe even convince you that you would like it just as much as well – if you haven’t already discovered it for yourself.
The food is quite simple. I’ve always thought of it as a Greek speciality, although others tell me it actually originates from Egypt. Can you guess what it is? Houmous. I love it. The food is spelt differently in American English – they call it hummus and in British English, we spell it with an ‘o’ and a ‘u’ as opposed to just the ‘u’ but the recipe is the same in either case.
Basically, it is made from cooked, mashed chickpeas blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic. It is popular throughout the Middle East (including Turkey), North Africa (including Morocco), and in Middle Eastern cuisine around the globe, but it is also extremely popular with me, although I’m very particular about the sort I buy. I live near a wonderful delicatessen, it is run by a friendly couple, he is Italian and she is vintage Yorkshire. They make their own houmous with only the finest quality virgin olive oil and huge quantities of the best fresh garlic they can get hold of. It’s pretty expensive, but I love it, and it’s better than my own attempts for some reason, I don’t know why it shouldn’t be so hard to make.
Why do I like it? I think it is partly the texture, and partly the taste, I love garlic. Also, because I’m vegetarian it is a very healthy food, with lots of protein and quality fats that are good for you. Of course, you can have too much of a good thing, but I think it’s well worth it.
It is my favourite food not only because it is absolutely delicious, but also because you can share it with other people. It is best eaten as a dip, with friends. I cut up lots of carrots, cucumber and celery into crudités carefully sliced to make a colourful dish, perhaps with some slices of warm pitta bread too. A nice bottle of white wine helps. We can then all sit together enjoying the fresh humous dip, sipping our glasses of wine and laughing and talking to put the world to rights. It is a great way to enjoy a fabulous food.
Câu 3 đâu bạn?

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
1.Describe a person you like best. (Name, age, face, body, ...)
3. Talk about the soprt you like best.
4. Talk about the weather in a year.
Gợi ý
1 - X is a person who I like best.
- X is at the same age with me
- X is very beautiful
+ Slim
+ White skin
+ Innocent face with big, dark eyes, point noses.....
But the reason for My loving X isnt because of her beauty, it's her personality
- write st about X's personality
Conclusion: I want to be with X forever....
3 My favorite sport is...
- I like playing X because of many reasons
1 It is simple to play ( tell how to play it)
2 It is the first sport I have played successfully.....
Conclusion: - In the future I will continue playing it
- I hope I will achieve some unforgettable mark in X

Dương Sảng

The Little Angel |Bio Hero
Thành viên
28 Tháng một 2018
Hà Nội
HMF
My favourite food is fried rice with vegetable and chicken curry with salad. This is, in fact, the most popular menu in our country. The rice is first boiled in water and then the boiled rice is fried with some chicken and vegetables and oil. The chicken curry is prepared separately using some spices and chicken and finally, the salad is prepared using different vegetables and fruits and then those are cut into pieces and mixed together with mustard. Then these three items are served together.

I eat this menu approximately 3-4 times in a week. This menu is prepared at home mostly and sometimes I eat it in a restaurant. There are some variations in the way this food is prepared and the ingredients using which this food is made. Different restaurants have their own speciality in preparing and serving this menu.

This is my favourite food for many reasons: firstly it is very delicious and healthy. This menu meets the demand for different food values our body needs. It is available in most of the part in our country. Thirdly, I like it as it offers the variations of tastes. Moreover, it is not that much expensive to prepare and does not require o much effort to prepare. For all these reasons it is my favourite food.

Reactions: 0976643944
Top Bottom