English THCS Supply the correct form of the words in brackets.

LunaGranger0602

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

IV. Supply the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. The population seems to be (even) ……………………….. distributed, as it is concentrated in the big cities, leaving rural areas almost deserted.
2. There was a strange (mix)..............................................in the bowl.
3. Even though he’s twenty years old, he is rather (mature) ………………………..
4. He is an extrovert, (communicate) ……………………….. person, isn’t he?
5. The pub was (crowd) ……………………….., so we decided to head home.
6. I can’t even begin to imagine the (suffer) ……………………….. you have been through.
7. John had nothing to do with the accident, at least to my (know) ………………………..
8. I understand (perfect) …………………… what you are saying.
9. (Conserve) …………………… is the wise use of our natural resources.
10. I didn’t correct your essay because your writing was simply (legible) ………………………..

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
IV. Supply the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. The population seems to be (even) ……………………….. distributed, as it is concentrated in the big cities, leaving rural areas almost deserted.
2. There was a strange (mix)..............................................in the bowl.
3. Even though he’s twenty years old, he is rather (mature) ………………………..
4. He is an extrovert, (communicate) ……………………….. person, isn’t he?
5. The pub was (crowd) ……………………….., so we decided to head home.
6. I can’t even begin to imagine the (suffer) ……………………….. you have been through.
7. John had nothing to do with the accident, at least to my (know) ………………………..
8. I understand (perfect) …………………… what you are saying.
9. (Conserve) …………………… is the wise use of our natural resources.
10. I didn’t correct your essay because your writing was simply (legible) ………………………..
LunaGranger0602IV. Supply the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. The population seems to be (even) ……evenly………………….. distributed(Phân bổ một cách bằng nhau), as it is concentrated in the big cities, leaving rural areas almost deserted.
2. There was a strange (mix).........mixture(hỗn hợp).....................................in the bowl.
3. Even though he’s twenty years old, he is rather (mature) ……immature( không chín chắn)…………………..
4. He is an extrovert, (communicate) …communicative( cởi mở) …………………….. person, isn’t he?
5. The pub was (crowd) ……crowded (đông đúc)………………….., so we decided to head home.
6. I can’t even begin to imagine the (suffer) ……suffering( sự đau đớn)………………….. you have been through.
7. John had nothing to do with the accident, at least to my (know) ……knowledge(hiểu biết)…………………..
8. I understand (perfect) …perfectly( một cách hoàn hảo)……………… what you are saying.
9. (Conserve) …Conservation( sự bảo tồn)………………… is the wise use of our natural resources.
10. I didn’t correct your essay because your writing was simply (legible) ……illegible( không đọc được)…………………..
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

• Love
Reactions: LunaGranger0602
Top Bottom