Thunder"

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
13 Tháng tám 2018
Đà Nẵng
PT Hermann Gmeiner
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

One of the four underlined parts marked A, B, C, D in each sentence is not correct in standard English. Identify them. 36. What do you do if you won the first prize of the lottery? A B C D 37. Would people be able to fly, if they have feathers instead of hair? A B C D 38. George now wishes he hasn’t broken his encouragement with Marian A B C D 39. I would do it if I could, but I can’t so I wouldn’t even try A B C D 40. If a drop of oil is placed in a glass of water, it would float to the top A B C D 41. If Peter had been more careful, he wouldn’t break the camera I lent him A B C D 42. Roger wouldn’t have made such a lot of mistakes if he hasn’t been so tired A B C D 43. How nice it would be for our parents if we could built the house A B C D 44. He wouldn’t have able to pass the test if his English hadn’t been good enough A B C D 45. If only we knew all this information about the market many weeks ago A B C D 46. My father gave me a watch for my birthday, but I wish he has given me laptop instead A B C D 47. If your son were old enough, he could be able to take the competition next week A B C D 48. If she had send a telegram, we would have received it by now. A B C D

Reactions: Tống Huy

tuananh982

Á quân kiên cường WC 2018
Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
36. What do you do if you won the first prize of the lottery? => would do.
37. Would people be able to fly, if they have feathers instead of hair? => had.
38. George now wishes he hasn’t broken his encouragement with Marian => hadn't.
39. I would do it if I could, but I can’t so I wouldn’t even try => couldn't.
40. If a drop of oil is placed in a glass of water, it would float to the top => will.
41. If Peter had been more careful, he wouldn’t break the camera I lent him => wouldn't have broken.
42. Roger wouldn’t have made such a lot of mistakes if he hasn’t been so tired => bỏ such.
43. How nice it would be for our parents if we could built the house => build.
44. He wouldn’t have able to pass the test if his English hadn’t been good enough => have been.
45. If only we knew all this information about the market many weeks ago => had known.
46. My father gave me a watch for my birthday, but I wish he has given me laptop instead => had given.
47. If your son were old enough, he could be able to take the competition next week => would.
48. If she had send a telegram, we would have received it by now. => sent

Top Bottom