Duyen Nguyen

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
24 Tháng năm 2017
Nam Định
Trường THPT Trực Ninh B
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Of all people in my family, my mother is the person I love most. She is 36 years old but she seems to be still young.In my eyes, my mother is always the best woman.She is not tall but she is very healthy.she has a round face with long blach hair. she is a famer. Although it was a hard job but she has worked hard to support my family.She is always sociable with everyone. That's why everyone loves her. She likes to tell stories and listen to lyrical music. She is a kind, thoughtful, and trustworthy person. She is always the first to listen to all my problems and give me some useful advice. Thanks to her encouragement, I have overcome all difficulties.That's what I like most about her. In brief, I am very proud of my mother.I hope my mother is always healthy and happy.
Đoạn văn này nếu có chỗ nào sai làm ơn giúp mình sửa lại với nhé! Thank you trước.

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Of all people in my family, my mother is the person I love most. She is 36 years old but she seems to be still young.In my eyes, my mother is always the best woman.She is not tall but she is very healthy.she has a round face with long black hair. she is a famer. Although it is a hard job but she has worked hard to support my family.She is always sociable with everyone. That's why everyone loves her. She likes telling stories and listening to lyrical music. She is a kind, thoughtful, and trustworthy person. She is always the first person to listen to all my problems and give me some useful advices. Thanks to her encouragement, I have overcome all difficulties and that's why I like most about her. In brief, I am very proud of my mother.I hope my mother is always healthy and happy.
Mình thấy là vậy

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
She is always the first person who listen to all my problems and give me some useful advices
I see that.:)
Khi mệnh đề quan hệ đứng sau các số thứ tự thì bỏ đại từ quan hệ và chuyển V => to V
Nếu sửa như bạn thì phải là "who listens to all my problems and gives me some useful advices"

Top Bottom