Sửa lỗi đoạn văn ngắn( góp ý giúp em về ngữ pháp bài văn này với !)

Pansyty

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng tư 2020
Cà Mau
ho thi ky
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Extended family is a big family that includes not only the parents and children, but also grandparents, uncles, aunt and cousins, all living under the same roof. I like the extended family because i can live with my cousins and grandparents. Firstly, living in extended family is happy. Children develop strong relationships with adults other than parents and they will grow up with their cousins that are the same ages. That sounds interseting. Secondly, the grandparents don't feel lonely because they can look after the grandchildren when their parents are busy at work. However, sometimes they have no privacy because there are so many members, so that is one of the main reasons for a lot of conflicts between different generations. That what i don't like about living in an extended family

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
1. Extended family is a big family that includes not only the parents and children, but also grandparents, uncles, aunt and cousins, all living under the same roof. I like the extended family because i can live with my cousins and grandparents. Firstly, living in extended family is happy. Children develop strong relationships with adults other than parents and they will grow up with their cousins that are the same ages. That sounds interseting. Secondly, the grandparents don't feel lonely because they can look after the grandchildren when their parents are busy at work. However, sometimes they have no privacy because there are so many members, so that is one of the main reasons for a lot of conflicts between different generations. That what i don't like about living in an extended family

Extended family is a big family that includes not only the parents and children but also grandparents, uncles, aunt, and cousins, all living under the same roof. I like the extended family because I can live with my cousins and grandparents. Firstly, living in an extended family is happy. Children develop strong relationships with adults other than parents and they will grow up with their cousins that are the same ages. That sounds interesting. Secondly, the grandparents don't feel lonely because they can look after their grandchildren when their parents are busy at work. However, sometimes they have no privacy because there are so many members, so that is one of the main reasons for a lot of conflicts between different generations. That what I don't like about living in an extended family.

Bài viết khá tốt nhưng chú ý đánh máy đúng chính tả và cách ngắt câu nha, (từ "I" phải viết hoa trong mọi trường hợp nhé anh/chị)

Top Bottom