Đào T. H. Thương

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
12 Tháng ba 2017
Bình Thuận
THPT Tánh Linh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Topic: Write a paragraph (50-60 words) about the compertion you have jioned or seen.

Dance Off Your Fat is a reality television program aired on VTV3 at 9:00 pm on Sunday night every week. It was organized by Dong Tay Promotion Company. The competition is a combination of dancing and weight-loss process of the contestants have oversized body. Champion of the first season is Nguyen Ngoc Son who passed 11 other contestants to win with the prize is 500 million VNĐ. I tracked weight-loss process of the contestants through each week which made me very excited and I want to join it.

Yun KM

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
11 Tháng mười một 2017
Hà Nội
Topic: Write a paragraph (50-60 words) about the compertion you have jioned or seen.

Dance Off Your Fat is a reality television program aired on VTV3 at 9:00 pm on Sunday night every week. It was organized by Dong Tay Promotion Company. The competition is a combination of dancing and weight-loss process of the contestants have oversized body. Champion of the first season is Nguyen Ngoc Son who passed 11 other contestants to win with the prize is 500 million VNĐ. I tracked weight-loss process of the contestants through each week which made me very excited and I want to join it.
- the weight-loss process
- an oversized body

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Dance Off Your Fat is a reality television program aired on VTV3 at 9:00 pm on Sunday night every week. It was(is) organized by Dong Tay Promotion Company. The competition is a combination of dancing and weight-loss process of the(bỏ) contestants with oversized body. Champion of the first season is Nguyen Ngoc Son who passed 11 other contestants to win with(bỏ) the prize is(of) 500 million VNĐ. I followed the weight-loss process of the contestants through each week and that made me very excited and I(bỏ) want to join it(bỏ).

Trần Hồng Quân

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
23 Tháng chín 2017
Nghệ An
Dance Off Your Fat is a realistic television program aired on VTV3 at 9:00 pm on Sunday night every week. It was organized by Dong Tay Promotion Company. The competition is a combination of dancing and weight-loss process of the contestants who have oversized bodies. Champion of the first season is Nguyen Ngoc Son who passed 11 other contestants to win with the prize is 500 million VNĐ. I tracked weight-loss process of the contestants through each week which made me very excited and I want to join it.​

Narumi04

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2017
Vĩnh Long
THPT Lưu Văn Liệt
Topic: Write a paragraph (50-60 words) about the competition you have joined or seen.

Dance Off Your Fat is a reality television program aired on VTV3 at 9:00 pm on Sunday night every week. It was organized by Dong Tay Promotion Company. The competition is a combination of dancing and the weight-loss process of the contestants have an oversized body. Champion of the first season is Nguyen Ngoc Son who passed 11 other contestants to win with the prize is 500 million VNĐ. I tracked the weight-loss process of the contestants through each week which made me very excited and I want to join it.

Top Bottom