Ngoại ngữ Sửa giúp mình bài luận

yennhi22902

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng bảy 2015
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Everyone always has a place to come back, there is home, is family. You can live without friends but can't live without family. Family is where the life begins and the love never ends. Family is where give you confidence, effort, strength to do everything. Family is also where you find the peace, protection, comfort when you have sadness or failures in the life. Family is where you grew up, is where contains the love, is where has dad, mom and loved ones. When you're hopeless, the loved ones will help you stand up and give you effort to continue stepping. So nothing is important than family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bài luận với chủ đề gia đình
Em viết ngắn quá vì không biết viết gì hết và em chắc có rất nhiều chỗ sai
Mong mọi người sửa và viết lại giúp em (trêm 250 từ ạ)

baochau1112

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Văn | CN CLB Khu vườn ngôn từ
Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Everyone always has a place to come back, there is home, is family. You can live without friends but can't live without family. Family is where the life begins and the love never ends. Family is where give you confidence, effort, strength to do everything. Family is also where you find the peace, protection, comfort when you have sadness or failures in the life. Family is where you grew up, is where contains the love, is where has dad, mom and loved ones. When you're hopeless, the loved ones will help you stand up and give you effort to continue stepping. So nothing is important than family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bài luận với chủ đề gia đình
Em viết ngắn quá vì không biết viết gì hết và em chắc có rất nhiều chỗ sai
Mong mọi người sửa và viết lại giúp em (trêm 250 từ ạ)
Bài e có chắc chắn 1 lỗi sai ...So nothing is important than family.
Em nên viết lại "In conclusion, nothing is more important than family."

Reactions: yennhi22902

x_.13

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
Everyone always has a place to come back and that is home, is family. You can live without friends but can't live without a family. Family is where the life begins and the love never ends. Family is what give you confidence, effort, and strength to do everything. Family is also where you find the peace, protection, and comfort whenever you feel sad or fail in life. Family is where you grow up, is where the love, is where has dad, mom and loved ones. When you're hopeless, they will help you stand up and give you strength to continue. Therefore, nothing is important than family.
Mình nghĩ là nên chữa như vậy nhưng tổng thể thì đoạn văn này mình cảm thấy chưa hay lắm, còn hơi lủng củng và sai kha khá về cách dùng từ. Mình góp ý vậy thôi. :D

yennhi22902

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng bảy 2015
Mình nghĩ là nên chữa như vậy nhưng tổng thể thì đoạn văn này mình cảm thấy chưa hay lắm, còn hơi lủng củng và sai kha khá về cách dùng từ. Mình góp ý vậy thôi. :D
Bạn làm giúp mình một bài mới được không ạ, hoặc cho mình ý để làm được không ạ???

baochau1112

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Văn | CN CLB Khu vườn ngôn từ
Thành viên
6 Tháng bảy 2015
Quảng Nam
Vi vu tứ phương
Bạn làm giúp mình một bài mới được không ạ, hoặc cho mình ý để làm được không ạ???
Riêng phần tìm và sửa chị ko rành nhưng vụ viết giùm 1 bài, chị rất sẵn lòng :D
Family is very important and valuable to me and is something that should never be taken for granted. Without my family, a large part of my life and culture would be missing. Whether it's my grandparents, my two sisters, my mom, or my dad, I know I can always count on someone to help me feel better. In fact, I think that this is probably the most important thing that my family has taught me; a family is made up of people who you can trust and who you can count on. Too many times today, we read in the papers about families where parents abuse their children, verbally and physically. What these parents don't realize is that they are either beginning or involving themselves in a vicious circle of hate in families. When parents abuse their children, they are telling their children that that is the way to raise children, and this is what their children learn.

Top Bottom