Hazu No No Money

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
27 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
THCS yên thường
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1111.PNG 22222.PNG 333.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 333.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG

They will tell you (79. SINCERE) sincere what they think, and help you find your way out. As a result, your (80. FRIEND) friendship will grow even stronger.

Phần 14. Lựa chọn 1 từ thích hợp có thể điền vào được 03 câu cho sẵn dưới đây.
81. ……...............
● Blankets and shelters were in ………… supply in the aftermath of the disaster.
● Nobody in this business knew his real name. He was called Bill for …………
● She reacted angrily when her name hadn’t been included on the ………… list for the job.

-> Short.

82. ……...............
● Though the movie was widely ………… across the country, the sales were a disappointment for the studio. ● For a woman to get ………… in the business world seems to be a tall order in a predominantly male environment.
● This web site was shut down soon after the Internet provider realized it ………… extreme views inciting violence.

-> Involve
83. ……...............
● Holmes immediately spotted two ………… marks on the neck of the victim which he thought might have been left by a snake of some kind.
● Don’t ………… the hand that feeds you. It was me who got you promoted and now, Ron, you’re plotting behind my back. Shame on you!
● ‘Fred, can I have some of your apple?’ ‘Sure. Have a …………’

->Bite
84. ……...............
● I'm absolutely ………… the horse will win the race. There’s no doubt about it.
● It came as a shock to her husband when she tested ………… for a sexually transmitted disease.
● The gum stresses the power of ………… thinking in his lectures, saying it helps to overcome problems and reduce strain.

->Possible

85. ……...............
● It was one of the gang’s members that ………… the agent’s cover as he‘d seen him in uniform before.
● Feeling tired, Lind put away the book, ………… out the candle and went to sleep.
● Separatists ………… up several bridges in the province sending a violent message to the capital.

-> Spot

Reactions: ahn___w

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
View attachment 162766 View attachment 162768 View attachment 162769 View attachment 162770 View attachment 162771 View attachment 162769 View attachment 162770 View attachment 162771

They will tell you (79. SINCERE) sincere what they think, and help you find your way out. As a result, your (80. FRIEND) friendship will grow even stronger.

Phần 14. Lựa chọn 1 từ thích hợp có thể điền vào được 03 câu cho sẵn dưới đây.
81. ……...............
● Blankets and shelters were in ………… supply in the aftermath of the disaster.
● Nobody in this business knew his real name. He was called Bill for …………
● She reacted angrily when her name hadn’t been included on the ………… list for the job.

-> Short.

82. ……...............
● Though the movie was widely ………… across the country, the sales were a disappointment for the studio. ● For a woman to get ………… in the business world seems to be a tall order in a predominantly male environment.
● This web site was shut down soon after the Internet provider realized it ………… extreme views inciting violence.

-> Involve
83. ……...............
● Holmes immediately spotted two ………… marks on the neck of the victim which he thought might have been left by a snake of some kind.
● Don’t ………… the hand that feeds you. It was me who got you promoted and now, Ron, you’re plotting behind my back. Shame on you!
● ‘Fred, can I have some of your apple?’ ‘Sure. Have a …………’

->Bite
84. ……...............
● It came as a shock to her husband when she tested ………… for a sexually transmitted disease.
● The gum stresses the power of ………… thinking in his lectures, saying it helps to overcome problems and reduce strain.

->Possible

85. ……...............
● It was one of the gang’s members that ………… the agent’s cover as he‘d seen him in uniform before.
● Separatists ………… up several bridges in the province sending a violent message to the capital.

-> Spot
Các câu được khoanh màu đỏ là đáp án đúng nhé^^
1111.PNG 22222.PNG 333.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG
79. sincerely
[
82. ……...............

-> Involve
82. promoted
84. ……...............

->Possible
84. possitive
85. ……...............

-> Spot
85. blew

Reactions: ~ Su Nấm ~
Top Bottom